This boat has finally been finished as of this May and is reduced for Summer fun! Free dockage in Newport Beach for June, July and August!
Own a totally restored classic 1948 Chris Craft 33. This boat is pristine with new or recently re-chromed hardware. It has just been totally gone through and has had the following work finished in June 2016:
1. Soft bottom planks replaced and entire bottom caulked, prepped, and all new bottom paint applied.
2. All new Awlgripped white hull professionally applied.
3. Refinished Cabin Top and Foredeck.
4. Engine tuned up and ready to go.
5. All new strand wiring for 110v electrical system.
6. New Teak and Holly Saloon Floor.
7.New Alpine state-of-the-art sound system with multiple built in speakers and power amp.
8. New inverter with battery charger and all new wiring.
9. LED accent lighting with gorgeous custom roll-up privacy curtains for an elegant and classy feel to the saloon.
This boat is a real head turner in any harbor or lake, and is a must see for the collector or enthusiast that has to have a totally restored classic.
Sign up for our Email Newsletter For Email Newsletters you can trust
Call Bob Hersh for a personal showing at (949) 278-6764.
Please contact Robert Hersh at 949-675-0583
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 32 ft 9 in
Larghezza: 10 ft 8 in
Pescaggio massimo: 2 ft 4 in
Altezza al ponte superiore: 8 ft 4 in
: 9250 lbs
Potenza totale: 115 HP
Marca motore: Red Wing Meteor
Modello motore: In-Line Six
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 115 HP
Velocità di crociera: 9 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 1 (25 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 2 (50 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 (25 Galloni)
Numero letti doppi: 1
Numero di toilet: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.