Built: 1955 (as tugboat) in St. Petersburg Rebuilt: 1991 as restaurant and passenger ship L: 30,24 m B: 7,6 m H: 4,0 m GRT: 262 Engine: 500 IHP Triplex steam engine (ПМ-2) 160 rpm Fuel: Light fuel oil Registered: Russian Maritime Register of Shipping Flag: Estonian Membership: Estonian Association of Historical Vessels Detailed information available upon request.
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Bandiera della barca: Estonia
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 30.24 m
Larghezza: 7.60 m
Pescaggio minimo: 3.04 m
Dislocamento: 262000 kgs Pieno Carico
Potenza totale: 500 HP
Marca motore: Taganrog, Russia
Anno di costruzione: 1955
Modello motore: Triplex steam engine
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 500 HP
Velocità di crociera: 10 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (20000 Litri)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (40000 Litri)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (20000 Litri)
Numero cabine: 8
Numero di toilet: 2
Numero di bagni: 1
History of the steamship
Steamship Admiral (project No 730) (formerly named “Admiralteets”) was built in 1955 in St Petersburg in Russia at the Dubitski shipyard No 711. Admiral was intended to serve the Soviet Navy as an auxiliary ship (tugging and providing with steam and water). The ship had a caisson and a cannon that can be mounted to the deck. In the early days the crew had 22-24 members. Coal was used as fuel and there was (and is) a 500 IHP triplex steam-engine in the heart of the ship.
During 1989 – 1991 Admiral made several trips to Finland (Helsinki, Naantali and Kotka), Russia (St. Petersburg), Latvia (Riga) and also a long trip to Hamburg (Germany).
In 1995 – 1996 the tugboat was thoroughly rebuilt. It was turned into a salon-steamer and a restaurant. The restaurant has been open since 1996 and is specialized in the Mediterranean, Balkan and Russian cuisine. In 1999 it was chosen as the best restaurant in Tallinn (competition held by the largest Estonian weekly newspaper “Eesti Ekspress”). The restaurant is open all year round. It has all valid licenses and EU certicates needed to operate as a catering company.
Built: 1955 (tugboat) in St Petersburg (Leningrad)
Rebuilt: 1991 (restaurant and passenger ship) (salon steamship and restaurant)
L: 30,24 m
B: 7,6 m
H: 4,0 m
Registered: Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
Engine: 500 IHP Triplex steam engine (-2)
160 rpm, built in Taganrog, Russia
Fuel: Light fuel oil
Burners: Oilon KP-46-H-11, 350 - 1420 kW
Diesel generator: Iveco 35 kW
Heating system: 40 kW, Oilon burner
Steering system: steam powered
Fuel - fuel oil
Water – 2 x 10 m3
Septic – 2 x 3,5 m3
2 portable radio stations
Fire Guard re alarm
CCTV – 2 cameras
CO2 re extinguishing system in the engine room
Licenses and certicates All necessary navigation certicates. List can be provided upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.