Arvid Laurin original finished in 1967 as one of 6 boats built to that design. This is what later went into production as the popular L30 in glass fiber and many are still actively sailed and raced in Scandinavia.
Recently refitted including new mast from Rolly Tasker and Evolution sails, new decks, new aft cockpit, refitted toerails, new top planks, new frame in stern, new rubbing strakes, new windlass, all new batteries, new battery charger, new keel bolts, new straw keel, all new grouting, new laminated Y-suports connecting the keel bolts to the lower planks, strengthened and renewed bottom parts of almost all frames to remove all leaks as well as make her stiffer and better to sail.
All materials were carefully chosen with bronze fasteners from Germany, keel bolts are C6500 SS and teak wood from Burma using only the densest and most durable cuts.
This is a classic Arvid Laurin wooden racer cruiser with excellent pedigree, performance, great looks and all the hard work done already to restore her to pristine condition.
Premium Nautical provide a professional yacht broker service for pre-owned yachts, as well as being dealers for new yachts from Fountaine Pajot, Four Winns, Hudson Yachts and Wellcraft. With such a large range of styles and sizes of both sail and power yachts, monohulls and catamarans, we have something for everyone.
While the Premium Nautical office is based on Sentosa Island in Singapore, we have clients and listings spread throughout South East Asia and Australasia.
Please feel free to call us on +65 62745055 or visit our website at www.premiumnautical.com for more listings or information about Premium Nautical.
- 30 HP Yanmar diesel
- New Rolly Tasker mast
- SS Standing Rigging
- New 2011 Evolution sails (fully batened main and furling genoa )
- Used Asym. Spinaker in very good shape including pole
- New Victron 12V/40A battery charger
- New Anchorlift 1000 W WindlassVictron 12V/40A battery charger
- New galvanised anchor + 30 meters of chain
- New 300 A of batteries divided into 3 battery banks
- Two high capacity bilge pumps
- Bilge alarm
- New two burner cooker with grill.
- New Teak on marine ply decks
- Changed most of the transom and some planks topside
- Changed part of cockpit.
- New C6550 keel bolts
- All frames repaired and soft wood removed.
- New laminated support for keel bolts
- VHF Radio
- Stereo (No speakers)
- Transponder (required by Singapore)
- Mostly new running rigging
- All Epiphanes varnish
- Treated under water with epoxy paint to preserve and protect
- All fasteners from high quality bronze manufacturers in Europe
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1 Cove Avenue
#02-01 Sentosa Cove Village