* GREAT LAYOUT FOR LIVE-ABOARD OR "BOAT & BREAKFAST" *Launched on Feb. 10, 1970 by the prestigious Stephens Bros. shipyard in Stockton, CA, Hull# M-153 is an excellent example of the superior quality aluminum vessels that were produced at this historic facility. Classic lines and stylish layout will offer her new owner(s) the opportunity to restore her back to her original elegance as a head-turner for the rich & famous, or easily adapt the layout for a spacious live-aboard, potential "Boat & Breakfast", or comfortable harbor/coastal cruiser.
There is much to said about a discriminate investor that can spot a diamond in the rough. During the production years of the Stephens Bros. shipyard, the vessels produced were the "Cadillacs" in boats. Today Hull# M-153 is on the market, and we are looking for a serious buyer looking to invest in a small piece of maritime history.
* Beautiful Downtown Long Beach, CA Slip Available *
With marina approval and required insurance, I have been assured slips for this vessel are currently available. Call today to schedule your appointment to view this wonderful Stephens 65, and we'll visit the Long Beach Marina office afterwards if you have any questions regarding a slip.
* Thank you for your interest in my 65' Stephens Flybridge Motoryacht. For additional information and to schedule your viewing, please contact Capt. Norm Preiss at 951.595.2245 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner of this classic 65' Stephens has done a wonderful job retaining much this vessel's nostalgic charm. The potentials are many, as this vessel has a layout that keeps the forward crew's quarters and lower galley separate from the aft owner's cabin and VIP stateroom. The raised pilothouse has a very "maritime" feel, and forward steps down leads to the very spacious and comfortable main salon.
* Forward Crew Quarters (port)
* Forward Single Pilot Berth (stbd)
* Forward Crew's Head
* Lower Full Galley w/ Dinette
* Spacious Main Salon
* Raised Pilothouse
* Aft VIP Stateroom
* Aft Owner's Cabin
* Aft Head w/ Glass Shower Enclosure
Down from the main salon is the ship's galley to port and a comfortable dinette w/ a beautiful wood table to starboard. The galley underwent a remodel in 1994, and new floor covering and wall coverings were installed in 1997-1998.
* Full-size GE Refrigerator/Freezer w/ Ice Maker
* Jenaire Electric Cooktop w/ Oven
* Free-standing Dishwasher
* Creda Convection Oven
* Coffee Maker
* Toaster Oven
* Stainless Sink w/ Garbage Disposal
* Under Sole Storage
The electronics package aboard this Stephens is as classic as the vessel herself. Although much of the equipment is outdated, the vessel is still capable of safe harbor and near-coastal cruising with the aides present. With this stated, this will allow for the new owner to personalize the new electronics to his/her liking.
* Apelco AE275 MA SSB Radio
* Cetrek Autopilot
* Datamarine 2720 RD Digital Flasher
* Datamarine 2700 Digital Flasher
* Furuno 803D 36 Radar w/ Mile Alarm
* Furuno WX FAX 208A
* Magnavox MX 4102 Sat Nav
* Micrologic ML 320 Loran C
* Panasonic VHF Marine Radio
* Polaris Regency Direction Finder
* Raytheon DE 735-A Recorder
* Realistic TRC 418 CB Transceiver w/ PA
* Richie 6" Compass (pilothouse) and 3" compass (flybridge)
* Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio
The vessel's power plant is pretty impressive, complete with 12V, 32V, 110V, and 220V systems. There are 2 Kohler 12.5 KW gensets, plus a 5 KW Palmer generator belt driven off the port engine. The battery bank consists of eight 8V batteries and four 12V batteries. Two silicone diode battery chargers assure batteries are at full capacity.
For comfortable cruising, this vessel also has 3 Cruiseair air conditioning units, an electric air compressor, a Maxima desalinator, and a 500-Gallon Osmosis watermaker (may need servicing). Also opposite of the VIP stateroom is a combo washer/dryer unit.
* (2) Kohler 12.5 KW GenSets
* (1) Palmer 5 KW Belt Driven Generator
* (8) 8V Batteries
* (4) 12V Batteries
* (2) Silicon Diode Battery Chargers
* (3) Cruiseair Air Conditioning Units
* Electric Air Compressor
* Jabsco Saltwater Pump
* Maxima Desalinator
* Washer/Dryer Combo Unit
* 500-Gallon Osmosis Watermaker
No matter if you're a dockside live-aboard, coastal cruiser, or offshore fishing enthusiast, this Stephens has the layout to provide all of the above. Citing Stephen Bros. reputation, this is probably one of the finest built aluminum hulled vessels built, and she comes complete with NAIAD fin stabilizers, Anglers Special outriggers, an electric dinghy crane, and large refrigerated cabinet on the sundeck.
* Pilothouse and Flybridge Helm Stations
* Roomy Sundeck w/ Refrigerated Cabinet
* Fishing Cockpit w/ Tackle Lockers
* Anglers Special Outriggers
* Ideal Vertical Windlass w/ Foot Switch
* NAIAD Fin Stabilizers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
419-R Shoreline Village Drive
Long Beach, CA 90802