Vessel of classic Bertram design/layout with three(3) under main deck levels with lower forward vee berth area aft of forepeak chain/rode locker, port side aft of vee berth is dressing vanity having door to vee berth and across on starboard side is forward bathroom having door to hall and vee berth. Aft of forward head/vee berth lower level is galley/mess level with galley to starboard and mess area to port. The upper aft level area below the main deck is the interior salon with the galley/mess area and the main salon area under raised trunk having port/starboard side aluminum framed fixed and sliding windows. Engine compartment is under interior salon and accessed by salon deck hatch above. Port aft salon area has companionway/stairs to main deck and stairs aft to aft lower main stateroom. Aft of the interior lower salon area is main deck bridge area having fixed fiberglass canopy extending aft to transom. Below main deck bridge/salon area is master suite with starboard forward bathroom.
The interior living spaces are finished and fitted as follows: Vee Berth
- Port aft door to hall aft with mirror forward side
- Port aft door to vanity dressing table.
- Starboard aft door to bathroom.
- Port aft hanging locker with door and counter atop with starboard hanging locker with air handler interior outboard.
- Vee berth cushions/mattresses with bedding linen and spread as well as port and starboard port curtains.
- Port and starboard drawer storage under bunks and centerline
- Port and starboard aft bulkhead bunk lights.
- Ceiling water tight hinged hatch to forward deck.
- Forward bulkhead cabinet door to forepeak rode area.
- Outboard hull sides with carpeting, closet partitions formica covered and ceiling has vinyl liner. Corner moldings, seam battens & doors are varnished.
- Port and starboard aft bulkhead bunk lights and ceiling light.
- Port aft vanity area with outboard counter having sliding mirror doors outboard storage with shelf above all of formica and cabinets below drawers under. Outboard port, ceiling light and vinyl covered bulkhead covering.
Forward Starboard bathroom
- Lower counter level down molded fiberglass liner with checker sole and sump drain having outboard counter sink.
- Outboard counter with sliding door storage and outboard hull port with cabinets above port.
- Aft bulkhead mirrored.
- Ceiling light
- Port curtains
- Shower head nipple without spray head.
- Electra San toilet with push button flush having macerator pump nd holding tank with deck pump out.
SURVEY REPORT NO. S-30775-15
Starboard Side Forward Stateroom
- Stacked double built in bunks outboard with mattresses, bedding and spreads as well as port curtain. Drawers under lower berth.
- Stereo speakers with control volume knob.
- Forward inboard corner hanging locker with door full length mirror.
- Aft inboard upper/lower hinged cabinet doors with interior shelving.
- Ceiling like as well as bunk lights.
- Hall door.
Mid-Level Starboard Galley and Port Dining Area
- Area fully open between forward bulkheads and aft upper coaming partitions with teak/holly veneer decking, formica build cabinets/counters/table and vinyl covered bulkheads with vinyl ceiling liner.
- Port outboard side bulkhead booth type formica dining table with forward/aft bench seating have cushioned upholstered seats and backs.
- Two(2) overhead spot flood lights.
- Outboard shelf with mirrored bulkheading between table and upper windows which have shades inway of salon aluminum fixed windows which extend forward.
- Port aft bulkhead upper glass front wine glass/stem ware cabinet storage.
- Port forward above upper level coaming are folding wood framed curtain panels which fold open or can be closed.
- Starboard outboard formica counter with double stainless steel sink having cabinets above/below with below row of stacked drawers.
- Outboard forward starboard Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer.
- Outboard above sink counter sliding Plexiglas sliding door storage with aluminum framed salon forward extension windows with blinds.
- Starboard aft outboard counter end Princess electric 3 burner stove/oven.
Upper Lower Level Forward Salon (Over engine space)
- Two(2) port side stuffed arm swivel chairs with two(2) side tables.
- Starboard side cushioned settee/pull out bed with coffee table.
- Port aft companionway stairs to main deck and port outboard aft stairs down to aft master stateroom.
- Companionway to upper deck with sliding horizontal hatch and hinged vertical door of formica with lock.
- Port and starboard outboard upper fixed and sliding aluminum framed windows with blinds.
SURVEY REPORT NO. S-30775-15
- Storage cabinets under windows in formica covered paneling. Port aft Bertram 110VAC electrical breaker/monitoring panel and 32VDC breaker/monitoring panel with volt meters, amp meters, parallel switching, battery selector non arching switches with off position.
- Port side bulkhead door storage having AM/FM receiver/CD and entertainment electronics.
- Area has carpeted deck, wood grain formica paneling and ceiling vinyl liner.
- Starboard ceiling with two(2) area spots over sofa.
- Insignia AM/FM/Stereo with bridge/salon/forward cabin speakers and salon Toshiba TV, Sony DVP-N557P
Aft Master Suite Under Main Deck Bridge/Lounge
- Port forward outboard and also mid port access doors for hanging closets.
- Starboard forward attached bathroom door to full bath noted as follows:
- Outboard formica large counter with florescent lighting above outboard sliding mirror doors with storage behind.
- Electric San electric head.
- Fiberglass inboard bath tub/shower stall with folding plexiglass door.
- Fiberglass deck mold with drain to sump with float switch .Fiberglass deck covered with teak/holly plywood veneer covering.
- Vinyl covered fabric bulkhead coverings.
- Hull port with curtain and screen.
- Port and starboard outboard built in double beds with outboard top shelf under hull ports with curtains and blinds.
- Aft bulkhead mounted centerline double chests of drawers between bunks.
Open Main Deck Bridge/Salon
- Forward center helm/port companionway console with three(3) section aluminum framed windshield safety glass windows each with electric wiper. Centerline window lower portion hinged to open. Port/starboard side windows in fixed panels extend aft to port & starboard side doors to open deck extending forward.
- Port aft canopy edge Dayton electric dinghy davit/winch
SURVEY REPORT NO. S-30775-15
- Filler panels below varnished stern pulpit teak handrails all around with starboard aft slotted panel & hinged rail at stern access ladder from swim platform. Upper roll up clear vinyl closures.
- Hard top fiberglass canopy with aluminum pipe supports port/ starboard aft aluminum pipe supports.
- Helm station centerline forward in molded fiberglass full width console as follows:
- Port and starboard duel pod Morse manual engine controls with aft face stainless steel wheel for manual/hydraulic steering control.
- Port and starboard standard GM engine gauges and centerline electric tachs with port & starboard outboard visual/audio engine alarms.
- Centerline Danforth magnetic compass flush mounted above gauges with light. Instruments with lighting as well.
- Port & starboard manual engine pull kills.
- Aft face of console
Windshield wiper control panel
CO2 engine space pull
Port & starboard stereo speakers
Auto/manual bilge forward
Auto/manual bilge aft
Port & starboard engine ignition switches
Trim tab rocker switch
Port outboard Furuno Mark II model 1932 radar
Cetex Benmar Course Keeper 210
Cetex Benmar Auto Trac Loran C autopilot
Simrad AP16 Auto pilot panel
Icom M120 VHF
Raytheon ST60 speed
Raytheon ST60 depth
Furuno GP-31 GPS
- Port side inboard panel mounted over window Boston ships clock and ships brass bell with port and starboard light fixtures.