1973 Hinckley Pilot 35 Sloop
Channel Islands Harbor, Oxnard, CA
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Channel Islands Harbor, Oxnard, CA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 79,900 (EUR 68,660)
NEW TO CHANNEL ISLANDS with recent price reduction. New genoa, dodger, dodger cover, mainsail cover and other canvas on order!
Hinckley 35 Pilot "Jazzy" Simply Styled, a stand out classic with sheer lines and a full keel.
Handsome Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides, White boot and Gold cove stripes with a Light Gray deck. Bottom paint Jan 2015.
Please contact Bob Nahm (805) 666-9676 to arrange a viewing of this classic yacht.
Please contact Bob Nahm at 805.666.9676
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 36 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 9 ft 5 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 5 in
Dislocamento: 13500 lbs
Zavorra: 4200 lbs
Marca motore: Westerbeke
Anno di costruzione: 2007
Modello motore: 35D FWC
N. ore del motore: 151
Elica: Elica retraibile
Velocità di crociera: 5 Nodi
Velocità massima: 6 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: Acciaio innossidabile (80 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (35 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: Plastica
- Raymarine 6001 33G Autopilot (2005)
- Raymarine C80 (2005)
- Furuno Radar (2004)
- Raymarine ST-60 Instruments wind- speed-depth (2007)
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF
- Pioneer Stereo
- Pilot & settee berths both side of cabin
- Folding table attached to port side of main cabin bulkhead
- Varnished mahogany teak & holly cabin sole
- Force 10 kerosene cabin heater
- Icebox/navigation area
- Shipmate 3-burner LPG stove
- Single sink
- Head compartment manual head
- Opposite head two hanging locker
A varnished mahogany half bulkhead separates the forward main salon from the aft galley/nav area.
The full-width salon area can sleep four (4) and has a fold-down varnished mahogany table for dining or entertaining.
Port and starboard are pull-out berth/settees. Storage is under and behind the berths.
A forward bulkhead mounted fold-down varnished mahogany dining table seats six.
Varnished mahogany bookshelves outboard port and starboard.
Stereo speakers port and starboard.
Shipmate kerosene heater with vent.
Opening hatch with screen overhead offers extra light and ventilation
Wuersch clock & Wuersch barometer
Starboard and forward of the starboard berth is a hanging locker.
Head is forward to port with hand held shower.
- 12 Volt DC
- 120 Volt AC 30 amp
- Newer wiring AC system double insulated
- GFCI outlet in galley
- ProTech 1220 Battery charger
- Nav Pac/Newmar
- Original Hinckley circuit breaker panel fitted with battery test voltmeter ammeter toggle switches and branch breakers
- Blue Sea 3-way battery switch
- Blue Sea double pole master breaker
- Sonic reverse polarity indicator and voltmeter installed AC breaker panel
- Stainless steel gimballed 3-burner propane gas stove with oven and broiler
- Single stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Fresh water hand pump
- Countertop hatch accessed 7.5-cu/ft. icebox is stainless steel-lined with teak grate and shelf
- S-2A Propane Fume Detector
Hinckley fabricated aluminum spars with single spreader, stainless steel rigging to swaged terminals and turnbuckle tensioners. Mast re-wired in 2005.
- Harken roller furling
- Hood Genoa 150%
- North Full Batten Main
- Roller reefing on main boom
- Mast enameled-painted
- (2) #26 Barient self-tailing primary cockpit winches
- (1) #20 Barient cabintop winch
- Insulated backstay
- (2) Snatch blocks
- (2) Deck blocks for working jib
- Extra sheets with snap-shackle for jib
- Traveler on cockpit aft coaming
- Mahogany compression post
- Cockpit cushions
- CQS anchor w/ 200' of chain
- Danforth anchor and spare rode
- Flag ensign socket
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.