Serious Price Drop - Owner wants sold NOW! Call quickly!
Another great Cal 34? Yep, these "classic plastic" boats are such a deal! Solid and comfortable, these family cruisers are fun to sail, comfortable to cruise, and very well constructed. With the linear galley, boat would be excellent for a liveaboard! She has decent sails too.
The CAL MK II was designed by Bill Lapworth and well built by Jensen Marine. This popular racer/cruiser is a great family boat with a well-designed interior that maximizes the use of space. The interior is laid out with a forward V-berth that will comfortably sleep two adults, and is a bigger berth than on many 40er's. There are two aft quarter berths, for storage or sleeping, and, the convertible dinette to port converts into a double berth for a full boat load of 6! There is ample storage in drawers, cabinets, a hanging locker and under berth storage for all of your supplies. The galley is well laid-out with a deep and well insulated icebox, stainless steel sink, and 3-burner stove with oven.
CAL's are known for lasting quality, roomy interior, good headroom and fast sailboats. If you're looking for a solid boat to move up to, or a great boat to start with- DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO OWN A CLASSIC. OWNER WANTS HER SOLD - Now!! So bring offers!!!!
Currently moored at Shilshole Bay Marina. Please call for an appointment to see soon.
Contact Listing Broker Lee Youngblood at email@example.com or
call Lee at 425-444-9109 today.
* LOA: 33' 6" * LWL: 26'
* Beam: 10' * Draft: 5'
* Displacement: 9,500 lbs * Ballast: 3,750 lbs
* Bridge Clearance 45’ * 6 Berths
Sails and Rigging Notes
* North Dacron Cruising Main-Sail w/ cover
* North #1 Dacron Genoa on Furler, Hi-cut
* Lee Dacron Jib - w/Hanks
* Harkin Furling w/enclosed drum
* Schaefer coach-house traveler w/ upgraded blocks & mainsheet
* Barient #10 & #21 winches
* Aluminum Mast w/ single wood spreader
* S.S. standing rigging and chainplates
* Whisker pole
Mechanical and Engine Equipment
* Westerbeke 4-91 27HP w/ manual Transmission
* 2-blade prop on SS shaft
* Fuel filter & water separator
* Hot-water Heater, w/Engine Heat-Exchanger
Electrical and Electronics
* 12VDC battery bank - 2 Newer Kirkland Batteries
* Battery switch & newer 12v breakers
* Older Standard Horizon VHF Radio
* Older Datamarine Instruments - tired
* Navico Autopilot /questionable?
Hull and Deck Gear
* Danforth anchor w/ generous rode
* Spare Danforth w/ rode (lunch-hook)
* Bow pulpit & stern pushpit
* Side stanchions with lifelines
* Single gate, Swim Ladder
* Fenders (lots) and dock lines
* Life-sling plus Horseshoe
Galley / Interior Notes
* Linear Starboard Galley w/ Dinette
* Propane 3 burner stove w/oven
* Large top-loading ice box
* Stainless-Steel sink
* Hot & cold Pressure water
* Tinted windows | Great storage
* 25 gal. Fuel
* 60 gal. Water - Plastic
* Porta potty - no holding tank
* Wheel steering w/ Emergency tiller
* 2 Bilge pumps, auto and manual
* Electric flush Marine Toilet
West Yachts LLC
1019 Q. Ave. Suite D
Anacortes, WA 98221