This 58' Hatteras Motor Yacht KORINA J has the standard 58 Yacht Fish layout with the open main salon incorporating the lower helm station. Below is the galley and three staterooms and heads. The Yachtfish also features a large cockpit, aft deck and foredeck along with walk around side decks varnished teak had rails with custom canvas covers. This is also one of the few 58 Yachtfish that is stabilized.
It has had the same loving owners for the last nineteen years, who made it their live-aboard home while constantly maintaining and upgrading. It was recently painted with AwlGrip.
Contact David Nichols Today!
(954) 682-6853 | DavidN@Bradford-Marine.com
Sellers Receive Complimentary Dockage
Please contact David Nichols at 954-682-6853
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Bandiera della barca: United States
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 58 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 15 ft 10 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 10 in
Marca motore: GM
Modello motore: 8V71TI
N. ore del motore: 1324
Marca motore: GM
Modello motore: 8V71TI
N. ore del motore: 1326
Velocità di crociera: 11 Nodi
Velocità massima: 17 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (208 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (825 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (100 Galloni)
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 3
Generatore - Norpro 18kw 1591 hours
The salon is accessed from the double aft deck doors or to side deck doors forward.
The lower helm here has full electronics and instrumentation, some of which are housed in an hydraulic controlled dashboard.
Aft of the helm are two armchairs on the starboard side and a full size sofa on the port side (all new July 2016). The aft starboard corner houses the entertainment / stereo center.
Whirlpool electric four burner smooth top stove. Whirlpool side -by- side refrigerator / freezer with ice and water through – the – door, and double sink to port. Starboard side features a comfortable banquette.
Below the sole in the galley is generator and battery compartment. Starboard bank replaced 4/29/16.
Features an upper and lower single berth with a ‘wet head’. Also located here is the stacked washer and dryer.
These are located port and starboard side of the companion way aft and down two steps from the galley, accessed by a forward and aft door for easy access.
The second guest stateroom is aft of the engine rooms on the port side and features twin side by side berths and ample hanging locker. The head and separate shower is located across the companionway on the starboard side.
The master cabin is all the way aft and is full beam with a queen size bed running athwartships. This cabin features large side port lights and opening window to the cockpit giving a light airy feeling to the cabin. On the forward bulkhead there is a very large hanging closet and plenty of drawer space. The master head and shower is located on the starboard side.
This area is very large and has wing doors to both side decks and is enclosed on the sides with Eisenglass. On the starboard side is the ladder for access to the fly bridge. On the forward bulkhead, either side of the salon doors are two cabinets housing drink refrigerators, storage and wet bar.
The spacious cockpit is perfect for all types of fishing or water sports and is covered by a custom retractable awning. There is a tackle station forward to port with a full size stainless sink. The lazarette is accessed through two deck hatches giving a large storage area. Two spare propellers are located here. There is a transom door, to access the swim platform.
Molded bench seating and sun pads. Electric windlass and bow pulpit. To dunnage boxes.
Custom oversized aluminum top with laced canvas and overhead rod holders.3 Stidd helm seats, port and starboard bench seats. Full instrumentation and electronics. Electric davit, 13’ AB RIB with 60hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboard.
Fittings & Equipment
VHF RADIO: Icom IC-M500
AUTO PILOT: Furuno FAP50
LORAN: Northstar 800X
KNOTLOG: Datamarine Dart
ANTENNAS: Two VHF, loran, radar, SSB, TV, GPS and AM/FM
SEARCHLIGHT: Two with remotes
AIR CONDITIONING: Three Aqua Air and one Cruisair
RADAR: Furuno 48-mile
DEPTH FINDER: Datamarine Dart
GPS: Garmin GPS75
Sitex C-Map Color max wide
Raymarine Depth A50D
Other Electronics & Equipment List
- Engine alarm system
- Battery parallel system
- Glendinning engine synchronizers
- Bennett trim tabs
- Icom IC-M700 SSB transceiver
- Naiad roll stabilizers
- Fresh water washdown on foredeck
- Two fiberglass dunnage boxes on foredeck
- Varnished handrail
- Bow anchor pulpit with roller
- Six Lee's cockpit coaming flush mounted rod holders
- Fresh water washdown cockpit at tackle center
- MarQuipt Tide-Ride boarding stairs and ladder
- Port and starboard gunwale rail mounted fender tracks
- Fiberglass swim platform with swim/boarding ladder
- Sanyo and Haier ref aft deck
- ACR-RLB-14 E.P.I.R.B.
- Overhead rod holders in forward stateroom
- Whirlpool stacking clothes washer/dryer
- Whirlpool dishwasher (3/13)
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- NuTone built-in Food Center
- ISE garbage disposer
- Mechanical engine room gauges
- Air-Sep air filtration system for engines
- Port and starboard engine room bilge pump operation alarms
- Furuno DFAX weather facsimile recorder
- Chelsea brass clock/barometer/tide clock set
- Canvas covers:flybridge half top with three sided enclosure, flybridge console, dinghy, flybridge weather clothes and flybridge seats
- Amana 19 cu ft ref galley (3/13)
Flybridge Electronic Equipment
- Icom IC-M80 VHF radio
- Cybernet CTX-1000
- Datamarine Dart repeater
- Engine Alarm Displays
- Three Pompanette helm chairs
- Remotes or controls for throttles, clutches, windlass, searchlights, blowers, engine start/stop, sychronizers, trim tabs, Naiads, battery parallel, autopilot and Northstar loran
- Sea Recovery Desalinator (pickled)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.