There probably isn't much that this Irwin 37 needs. A few of the upgrades include new bimini, full cockpit enclosure with acrylic panels, fully covered varnished wood throughout, generator, Simrad separate radar, plotter, color bottom machine and autopilot, oversized electric windless, duel anchor system just to name a few. She also has a nicely setup davit system with a RIB inflatable dinghy with outboard. She has two separate private staterooms with ensuite heads, with the master located aft.
***$6000 PRICE REDUCTION***
Located at Bluewater Bay Marina in Niceville, FL
Please contact Randall Hinely at 850 897 4150
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Ted Irwin
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 37 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 6 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 30 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 22000 lbs
Zavorra: 6700 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 48 ft 6 in
Potenza totale: 50 HP
Marca motore: Perkins F.W.C.
Anno di costruzione: 1977
Modello motore: 4108
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1265
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 50 HP
Velocità di crociera: 6 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (100 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (85 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 2 (12 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 2
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 2
Log - Contamiglia
Lettore di CD
Centro di Navigazione
Randa semi steccata
Pompa per acqua di mare
Pompa di sentina elettrica
Supporto motore fuoribordo
Tender - 10ft RIB
Scaletta di bagno
The forecabin is 11' long and has an ensuite head, 6'6" long V-Berth and privacy door. There are 4 storage drawers at the end of the berth plus a hanging locker. Additional storage cabinets are under the berth. Over the berth is a hatch plus opening ports.
The master stateroom is 9' long, provides 6'1" headroom, has an ensuite head and privacy door. It is accessable via a companionway between the engine compartment and the chart table/ice box with two steps down to the stateroom. The master berth is offset to starboard and measures 6'3" long by 4'2" wide. There are two drawers at a side with a 23" X 15" counter top. There is a 26" wide hanging locker with two drawers, opening ports and an overhead hatch.
The salon is 9'6" long with 6" headroom and is steps down from the cockpit. There is a settee to port with a dinette opposite to starboard. There is storage behind the back rests and under the seats. Additional open storage shelves are above each settee.
Pull down blinds on salon windows and carpeting throughout the vessel.
- The master stateroom ensuite head has a Jabsco M.S.D. with a storage cabinet on the bulkhead behind it and sink also with storage under the counter and additional storage compartment above the counter.
- The forecabin guest head also has a Jabsco M.S.D. and a stainless steal oval sink. The head compartment has one opening port and three storage cabinets.
The "L" shaped galley is two steps down on the starboard side of the salon.
- Norcold dual voltage under counter Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stainless steel sink and under counter storage
- 25" X 22" X 27" deep ice box aft of the port settee that doubles as a 32" wide, 19" deep chart table
- Single burner butane stove
- AC/DC Refrigerator
- Emerson Microwave
- 10 Gallon water heater
- Pressure water system
Electronics & Electric
- Simrad Wind
- Plotting GPS navigational instruments pod
- Simrad CE33 GPS
- Simrad Depth Sounder
- Hawkeyes fish finder/depth sounder
- Marineair 16000 BTU Air/heat
- Dock connectors for phone, cable TV, and power
- TV antenna with preamplifier switchable from shore to antenna
- Dual redundant bulge pump switches and pumps aft and high flow forward bilge pump
Sails & Rigging
Sails: Main 226 sq. ft. (Reefing 1 Quick Point)
140 Genoa (Roller Furling) 345 sq. ft.
Mizzen Area 92 sq. ft. (Reefing 2 Quick Pts)
Jib Area (Roller Furling) 345 sq. ft.
Anodized aluminum 6061-T6 with integral sail track. Air foil aluminum spreaders. Welded aluminum masthead and step fittings. Lewmar No. 8c main and jib halyard winches. Two 7x19 stainless steel wire rope halyards with dacron tails and 6" spar cleats. Three 10' winch handles. Starboard and port signal flag halyards.
Boom: Anodized aluminum 6061-T6 with integral mainsail groove and fixed gooseneck. Clew out-haul fitting. Topping lift with 7x19 S.S. wire rope with dacon tail. Quick reefing hardware.
Navigation Lighting: Bow and stern lights with backup stern light per USCG. Running mast light and 2 spreader deck lights.
Rigging: 1x19 S.S. wire standing rigging with Norseman fittings. Single upper and lower shrouds, port and starboard attached to hull by 3/8x2" S.S. through hull bolted chain plates. Forged turnbuckles and toggles. Mainsheet traveler mounted on aft end of cockpit. All shrouds mounted outboard allowing easy deck walking access around deck.
Cockpit side seating measures 6'7". Twin coaming nacelles with wood covers. Teak drink holder(6)on pedestal. Teak hatch boards with opaque smoked lexan Sea Hood.
- Dark Green bimini with acrylic panels that enclose the entire cockpit
- Pedestal cover
- Spreader lights
- Hatch covers
- Cockpit cushions
- Anchor in pulpit with chain and rode
- Electric Bilge pumps w/float switches
- Gusher manual pump from cockpit
- Morse single lever throttle control
- Engine alarm
- 1 Throwable
- Folding portable stainless steel swim ladder
- Fortress 37 storm anchor
- Boat hook
- Fisher Panda 3.5kw Generator approx. 500 hours
- Fore & aft fresh water wash-down & pump
- Full teak port & starboard rub rails
- Complete Dodger around Bimini
- Custom designed pedestal steerage with 36" diameter destroyer type wheel
- 5" Compass with LED Light
- Teak drink holder built into pedestal
- 110 V AC Shore Power
- One #27 & one #24 gel cell house batteries with two #24 gel cell refrigerator batteries & separate windlass #27 gel cell battery with wiring to allow separate or combined links
- Tow engine room lights
- 48 amp-hour engine alternator
- Engine room halon automatic fire suppression extinguisher
- 85 gallon baffled fuel tank with overboard vent to cockpit
- Additional 50 gallon bow water tank molded in and primary water tank mid-ships of 50 galloons switchable
- All bronze through hulls with flanged bronze sea-cocks
- Dripless shaft seal
Entering the vessel on the transom over the ransom rail onto aft deck with center hatch, moving forward on port and starboard decks, aft cabin access hatch, moving forward decked stepped mizzen mast, moving forward center cockpit with U-shpaed bench seats destroyer pedestal wheel, moving forward on port and starboard decks with deck stepped mast, hatches. Forward of that you have the bow hatch, windlass, bow pulpit with 2 roller davits, roller furling system, and bow rails.