1977 Robert Rich Custom Downeast Cruiser
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Newington, NH
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 59,900 (EUR 51,350)
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION (OVER $15,000!)
OWNER ANXIOUS FOR QUICK SALE
***THIS BOAT IS AVAILABLE ON A 3 YEAR LEASE WITH OPTION TO PURCHASE - PLEASE CALL US FOR DETAILS***
SEA STAR was custom-built by Robert Rich of Bass Harbor, Maine, using first class materials. The boat has been lightly used for short day trips only during the summer months, and the Yanmar has only 500 hours of running time. The exterior is handsome but simply finished for ease of maintenance, and the boat has excellent quality joinerwork below decks - off-white paint with hand rubbed satin varnished mahogany doors, joinerwork and trim. The entire interior joinerwork of the trunk cabin area, with the exception of the galley and head, was built new in approximately 1982 by a first class yacht yard, Rockport Marine. A March 2000 survey is available upon request. Work completed in 2004 included sistering 4 cracked frames, refastening the entire bottom with bronze screws, new stainless water cooled exhaust riser and larger exhaust line, and repowering. SEA STAR has been maintained in outstanding condition by highly regarded yacht yards and her meticulous owner who laments that his advancing years are forcing this sale.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
SEA STAR (EX: RUM RUNNER)
Costruttore: Robert Rich, Bass Harbor, ME
Designer: Robert Rich, Bass Harbor, Maine
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 43 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 13 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 41 ft 8 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 23400 lbs
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 4 in
Potenza totale: 370 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2002
Modello motore: 6LYA-STP
Potenza Motore: 370 HP
HULL & DECK:
- Off white topsides, green bottom.
- 1 1/4" Carvel mahogany planking over steam-bent oak frames; Everdur bronze-screw fastened.
- Oak backbone, stern post, horn timber, stem and steam bent frames on 10" centers.
- Laid and caulked painted mahogany main deck; fiberglass covered trunk and deckhouse roofs.
- Painted mahogany trunk and superstructure and transom.
- Laid and caulked painted cockpit sole.
- Painted buff deck with white superstructure, and transom.
- Bronze screw fasteners replaced below waterline in 2001 by Rockport Marine.
- Oak spray guards and rubrails with S/S half oval.
- Double lifelines; S/S bow rail.
- S/S stanchions with double lifelines.
- 6 bronze opening ports.
- Firdell radar reflector on mast.
- 3 windshield wipers.
- 2 forward side windows open in pilothouse, port and starboard.
- Opening windshield to starboard at helm.
- 2 overhead hatches in pilothouse with screens (one new hatch).
- Aft cockpit doors with hinges to open fully.
- New S/S dinghy davits - removable.
- Painted white Sitka spruce mast and new boom (with block and tackle to raise outboard).
- Teak swim platform with bronze Perko steps.
- Edson aluminum cast spoked wheel.
- 2015 rebuilt steering ram.
- New varnished pine tongue and groove overhead ceiling in pilothouse.
- 2013 hull was wooded and painted with Interlux Brightside; every other year, house sides painted.
- Deck seams recaulked every other year.
- 2013 new aft garboard plank and plank ends repaired.
- Bottom planking very tight - swells in 2 hours.
- Bronze fastenings checked - no new fastenings needed.
Fuel: 175 gallons in S/S tank.
Water: 175 gallons in S/S tank.
Head System: Lectra-San treatment system with y-valve to go directly overboard.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single 2002 Yanmar 6LYA-STP turbo-charged diesel, 370 hp, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- Only 487 hours.
- Cruising speed: Approximately 10 knots @ 2800 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 12-13 knots @ 3100 RPM.
- New Age PRM transmission, Coventry, England.
- Morse engine controls.
- Hy Torq 4 bladed 28x26 RH prop, protected by skeg.
- Racor 1000 dual fuel filters with selector valve.
- Groco raw water strainer.
- Bilge blower.
- 2" bronze shaft.
- 1 1/2" S/S rudder.
- PSS dripless shaft log.
- Fuel filters.
- Morse controls.
- Yanmar engine instrument panel.
- Fireboy auto fire extinguisher in engine room.
- Teleflex Capilano hydraulic steering.
- 2015 rebuilt steering ram.
- 12V/110V systems.
- 100 amp engine driven alternator working with 3-step Smart alternator.
- 2-8D 12V Ultrapower AGM batteries; one engine start, 1 generator (approximately 5 years old).
- West Marine combiner 150 battery bank isolator.
- AC Circuit breaker panels.
- Mase 4.4 kw diesel generator.
- 110V shore power cord.
- 40 amp 3-step Statpower True Charge battery charger.
- Prosine 1000w inverter.
- Link 10 battery monitor.
- Spare alternator and starter.
- Raritan 12 gallon hot water heater from engine cooling.
- For four in a very bright, attractive Herreshoff-style interior.
- Rope and chain locker in forepeak.
- Enclosed head next aft, full width of vessel, includes large bathtub, telephone-type shower, sink, Lectra San head with y-valve, hot and cold pressure water, linen lockers and cabinets, and new 12V refrigerator.
- The galley is next aft to port with Force 10 propane three burner stove with oven, icebox, S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, counter space, dish racks, cabinets, microwave oven and toaster.
- Hanging locker, large bureau and cabinets opposite to starboard.
- Next is the main cabin with an extension settee/berth port and starboard with backrests which fold up to form upper berths; 2001/2002 all new foam cushions and Sunbrella canvas covers).
- Hand-rubbed cherry drop-leaf dining table with chart storage area is between the settees; skylight over.
- Varnished Douglas fir cabin soles below; varnished mahogany in wheelhouse.
- Companionway leads up to the deckhouse, with the steering station forward to starboard with Pompanette swivel helmsman and mate's seats.
- Portside is a bench settee with backrest and lockers beneath.
- Stern seat/storage locker across aft end of transom and a teak swim platform.
- Interior is finished in off-white paint with hand-rubbed varnished mahogany doors, joinerwork and trim.
- Trunk cabin interior, with exception of galley and head, was built new in 1982.
- Mahogany deckhouse sole
- Ventilation via 6 opening ports, several ventilators, starboard side windshield, and forward of the helm opens, as well as the aft of the deckhouse.
- Garmin GMI 10 windspeed.
- Garmin 215 GPS Map.
- Raymarine DS500X fishfinder.
- ICOM ICM45 VHF.
- Northstar 6000i radar, chartplotter (color).
- Kelvin White 6" binnacle compass.
- Simrad Robertson AP22 autopilot with remote.
- Clarion CD player.
- New Lewmar electric anchor windlass with remote.
- 45 lb CQR anchor with chain on plow.
- 20 lb Danforth anchor with chain and 3/8" nylon rode.
- Rule 2000 electric bilge pump, located aft of engine.
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Aft cockpit seat cushion.
- Fenders, docking lines, boathook.
- Floscan GPH meter.
- Folding white table (can be used as bench seat in pilothouse).
- 9' Avon HBI dinghy with S/S handrails.
- Johnson 8 hp 2 cycle outboard.
- New Dark green cockpit awning.
- Trident CNG-LPG shut-off control.
- Cockpit table aft.
- Lewmar S.T. winch to help raise outboard.
- Deck washdown pump.
- Wilcox Crittenden W.C.
- Bronze seacocks and thru hulls.
- Two CNG bottles in container in cockpit.
COMMENTS: SEA STAR was custom-built by Robert Rich of Bass Harbor, Maine, using first class materials. The boat has been lightly used for short day trips only during the summer months, and the Yanmar has only 500 hours of running time. The exterior is handsome but simply finished for ease of maintenance, and the boat has excellent quality joinerwork below decks - off-white paint with hand rubbed satin varnished mahogany doors, joinerwork and trim. The entire interior joinerwork of the trunk cabin area, with the exception of the galley and head, was built new in approximately 1982 by a first class yacht yard, Rockport Marine. A March 2000 survey is available upon request. Work completed in 2002 included sistering 4 cracked frames, refastening the entire bottom with bronze screws, new stainless water cooled exhaust riser and larger exhaust line, and repowering. SEA STAR has been maintained in outstanding condition by highly regarded yacht yards and her meticulous owner who laments that his advancing years are forcing this sale.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.