1977 Ta Chiao CT 41
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
Largely restored as original
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Annapolis, MD
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 49,500 (EUR 43,509)
This is a classic sailing yacht. Very carefully kept in mostly original condition with careful upgrades and restoration along the way. Owner (since 2007) has been a good steward and is now seeking a bigger classic sailboat.
New Beta Marine 2013, 60hp upgrade to the original 40 hp diesel.
Rig and sails well cared for and in good condition. See full specs for details.
This is a special opportunity to own a classic sailing yacht which has been well cared for and updated while keeping with the original setup, design, and intent.
Call Arn M Reistad at 410-299-5710 Arn@sailyard.com
Call Cary Lukens, CPYB or Arn Reistad Jr
Please contact Arn M. Reistad at (410) 299-5710
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Ta Chiao
Designer: William Garden
Chiglia: Chiglia piana
Potenza totale: 60 HP
Marca motore: Beta Marine
Anno di costruzione: 2013
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 300
Potenza Motore: 60 HP
Upgrades and restoration
- In large part, Rendezvous is in original condition, having been preserved and well cared for by multiple good stewards. The current owner, since 2007, has carefully updated the following:
- Redone electrical wiring
- Redone plumbing and refrigeration
- 2013 Beta Marine 60hp diesel, replacing original 40 hp diesel: replaced shaft at the same time and sent prop to be serviced at prop shop, also rebuilt Borg Warner gearbox
- Rig has been down and serviced every 4-5 years, last down 2015 and varnished with Coelean long lasting finish (http://www.coelan-boat.com/)- spars are pretty and well protected.
- Replaced sump pump, new head
- Deck: removed old balsa core and redone in fiberglass, with new teak overlay (glued/epoxy, no screws) in the foredeck and part of cockpit. Side decks have been sound thus far.
- Original 20 gal. Stainless steel water tank, plus newer 20 gal. flexible water tank. Original steel fuel tank, 40 gal.
- Complete set of Raymarine navigational equipment: GPS, chart plotter with C-80 display and charts for US East Coast, radar, depth sounder.
- Custom made deck table, sun awning for cockpit, fenders, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Sail inventory: jib, main, mizzen, 130% genoa, storm sail, tri-sail, gennaker; well kept and maintained
- ground tackle: 2 CQR's, one with 100' chain, the other with 30' chain.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.