When perfection is not good enough -- look no further than this completely restored and refitted 37C Hatteras. Fast, economical and stylish, all things that accompany this boat. She has been refitted from keel up with no expense spared. Turn-Key & ready to use!
Boat is located at LuLu's Marina in Gulf Shores. Contact Brandon Smith for a showing.
The finest 1978 37 Hatteras in the world!! Well over $300,000 spent in Upgrades. Better than factory new condition! Literally new from the bottom paint up, including the actual fiberglass bottom itself which was removed and resined so it will never blister.
Virtually everything on the boat has been redone and replaced to better than factory specs!
Owner maintains boat on beyond a blank check policy. Must see to fully appreciate the quality of the boat. It is truly one-of-a-kind. She raises fish wherever she goes. Please contact me for a full list of upgrades. There are literally too many to list on here.
Owner will consider trade for 52 Hatteras Motor Yacht only.
1) Chop strand mat removed from bottom and replaced with 24 ounce biaxial mat and vinyl ester resin.
2) Front windows removed so boat has a fiberglass front. (Prior to 2001)
3) New window frames installed.
4) All glass replaced with deep tint fixed tempered safety glass.
5) Added 140 Gal fiberglass fuel tank for total fuel of 480 gal. Vessel still has 120 Gal water tank and 90 Gal holding tank.
6) Cat C-9 ACERT Engines 567 HP ( 0.8 MPG @ 26MPH) WOT 39MPH (2008)
7) ZF Gears. (2008)
8) Phasor 9.5KW gen (Kubota diesel). (2009 ??)
9) Dripless shafts.
10) Dripless rudders.
11) Slane air vents.
12) Vessel rewired.
13) Head system replaced in kind with upgraded color coordinated elongated bowl.
14) Paragon senior water pump installed.
15) Groco deck wash pump.
16) Oil change system.
17) New batteries 5/16
18) New ladder and half tower 2014.
19) Exterior cushions and helm chair upholstery 2014.
20) New electronics package 2014. 2 Garmin GPSMAP 1040XS multi function displays; 72 mile radar; both 50KHZ and 250KHZ transducers; autopilot; VHF; EPIRB; searchlight; XM antenna.
21) New Lee 32 ft outriggers 2014.
22) New Stereo and outside speakers 2014. Bluetooth capable.
23) All exterior lighting is LED.
24) Most interior lighting is LED.
25) New 6 man life raft 2014.
As you enter from the salon door you notice a small function galley to your left with new appliances, to your right siting area for 4 people. Ahead you have a flat screen tv and storage. Access to the engine room is also under the salon floor. Going down the steps to your right is the bunk -room with 2 roomy bunks. To your left is the control panel and the very large head. Ahead is the master stateroom with access to the head.
260 Marina Drive.
Port St Joe, FL 32456