1978 Hodgdon Bros. Stadel Gaff Topsail Schooner
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Everett, WA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 75,000 (EUR 71,016)
New price drop!! This is a well cared-for, much-loved schooner. Recent survey was done and items taken care of. Come see her in person!
"Contessa" is a very handsome schooner, built to high standards by George I. "Sonny" Hodgdon's yard of East Boothbay, ME in 1978; she is heavily built using quality methods and materials; she had a major refit in the early 1990's, which included a new deck, transom, electric panel, interior refinishing, etc. Four new sails and canvas' were added in 2003. Built of Honduras Mahogany over Oak frames, with Teak decks.
She has an attractive, comfortable layout well suited for the offshore or coastal sailing. She is in fine condition and is in full commission, ready for her new owner.
- April 2015: hauled and bottom painted, topsides painted.
- Prize winner (Best Classic Boat) at 2015 Seattle Yacht Club Parade.
Contact Byron Shirley for more information.Office: 206.686.5400Cell: 310.600.2851Email: Byron@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Byron Shirley at 310.600.2851
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 38 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 10 ft 6 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 31 ft 6 in
Pescaggio massimo: 6 ft 6 in
Potenza totale: 37 HP
Marca motore: Westerbeke
Modello motore: 4-107FWC
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 2933
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 37 HP
Velocità di crociera: 6 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 1 (60 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 (60 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 Plastica (23 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 5
Numero di toilet: 1
Ripetitore(i) - Garmin GMI 10
Randa semi steccata
Tangone dello spi
Pompa di sentina elettrica
Pompa di sentina manuale
passavanti in teak
Sleeps 5 (see layout drawing). Forward, twin bunks on each side of the foremast. Currently the Port berth is used for storage. Going aft, benches on each side, with a table that gets put away when not needed. Some shelving behind the settees and good storage underneath them. Going further aft, to Starboard a stove and an enclosed head with shower and hot/cold pressure water. Across there is ample storage in drawers and a cabinet/pantry. The Galley is to Port and has been nicely upgraded by the current owner, who added a freezer compartment, upgraded the stove top, with nice details. Across from the Galley is an extra berth, with drop down table for navigation or extra cooking space.
CONTESSA is nicely finished with white paint and bright mahogany trim, completely repainted in 2013. She is ventilated with three hatches, four opening ports and two butterfly skylights.
- Bruce Anchor with 300 Ft of 5/16th Chain
- Ideal Electric Windlass
- High-pressure seawater besides the bowsprit, for cleaning anchor chain and deck.
- 3 x #16 Lewmar bronzed winches
- Dodger, Bimini and Connector (Redone 2012)
- Bronze Mushroom Vents (Custom – Pt. Townsend Foundry)
- Hull Paint Repainted (2013)
- Bottom Paint (Fall 2013)
- Boat Hauled for insurance Fall 2013
- Radar Reflector
RIG & SAIL INVENTORY
- Gaff Schooner rig with app. 699 feet of working sail area
- Dacron sails include: gaff main and foresail, club footed staysail & Harken roller furling jib, all 1998.
- Large Dacron Fisherman staysail and Dacron genoa
- Gaff main topsail
- 2 - Storm sails ( never used)
- Rigging Survey (2012)
- Sitka spruce finished spars with stainless standing rigging to turnbuckles
- Spars stripped and refinished
- Bronze Gibb genoa sheet winches
- Boom gallows for main
- Lignum Vitae blocks
- 37 HP Westerbeke 4-107FWC has Refurbished Head
- Prunell 3 blade Bronze propeller with Spare
- 1” 3/8th Single Steel Shaft (New 2010)
- Vetus Engine Controls (Upgraded)
- Single Racor 500 Fuel Filter
- 12-Volt DC & 110 Volt AC System
- 4 x 75 Amp Hour Group 31 Optima Batteries (AGM)
- 1 x Group 27 Optima Starter Battery
- 1 x Battery switch (for Emergency Start)
- Victron Inverter/Charger
- New LED Strip Lights below
- LED Anchor Light
- Engine-supplied Heat for Galley and Head & Hot water
- Garmin Radar/Charplotter GPSmap 740s
- Garmin Repeater by Companionway – GMI 10
- Wheel Autopilot – Navico
- VHF with Remote Mic in Cockpit - Standard Horizon
- 2-Burner Origo Gimballed Alcohol Stove top
- Novacool Refrigerator – Built with expansion plates in freezer
- High-pressure seawater in the galley.
- 60 Gallon Fresh Tank W/ Accumulator Tank
- 23 Gallon Black Water in Polyethelyne
- Y-Valve & Macerator for Pumpout
- 60 Gallon Steel Fuel Tank Located Midship. Has Access ports for clean out.
1 1/4" Honduras Mahogany bronze screw fastened to Oak frame and backbone. Laid & caulked teak over plywood deck, replaced 1997. Honduras mahogany house sides, coamings, and trim with fiberglass covered house top. Self-bailing cockpit with Edson Worm gear wheel steering. 8,000lb outside lead ballast & appproximately 2,000lbs of lead inside ballast. Black topssides with white boot top and red bottom. CONTESSA was built to very high standards by one of Maine's best know builders.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.