1978 Swan 38
Falmouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Falmouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- £ 79,950 Tasse incluse (EUR 89,529)
- Vendita in Corso
S&S Swans need no introduction; beautiful, powerful, comfortable and extremely capable are the first words which come to mind whilst writing a description. They have an excellent reputation as both cruising and racing yachts and excel in both these fields.
WINGBEAT has been thoroughly maintained, and, as a result is in immaculate condition. She has been extensively upgraded in all areas with no expense spared. She is regrettably for sale due to ill health and therefore everything on-board is included within the sale. The inventory is too large to list in its entirety but she comes ready for serious sailing including offshore/ocean passages.
This yacht is offered for sale with Parkstone Bay Yachts. Please arrange all viewings by appointment, and please do not hesitate to contact us for further details..... www.parkstonebayyachts.com | email@example.com | +44 (0)1202 724917
Please contact Jimmy Warington-Smyth at +44 (0)1202 724917
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
Larghezza: 11 ft 7 in
Pescaggio massimo: 6 ft 7 in
Marca motore: Bukh
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
- LOA- 38.25ft (11.66m)
- LWL- 28.71ft (8.75m)
- Beam- 11.55ft (3.25m)
- Draft- 6.6ft (2.0m)
- Ballast- 7,100lbs (3,200kgs)
- Displ- 16,120lbs (7,200kgs)
- Designer- Sparkman & Stephens
Engine & Machinery
- Bukh 24HP, 2 cylinder diesel engine
- Year 2000 (approx.), 1500 hrs to date (approx.)
- Regularly serviced
- 3 bladed Max prop
- 90 amp alternator
- 114 litre (25 gallon) diesel tank
- Adverc smart charging system
- Numerous engine spares
- Morven J201 inverter
- Victron shore power
- Galvanic isolator
- 3x 105 amp/hour batteries (new 2015)
- x2 35 watt solar panels
- Aerogen 4 wind generator
The cabin in the Swan 38 is fitted out in highly varnished teak with navy upholstery. There are 9 berths in 3 cabins, a galley, chart table, heads department and copious amounts of storage throughout.
The cabin has Eberspacher heating with three outlets and an EchoTec water-maker (60 litres/hour approx).
- Two berths in the fore cabin with sail stowage beneath
- Two berths in the aft cabin with stowage beneath
- Hanging lockers to starboard of heads (one wet/one dry)
- Heads compartment to port with manual Baby Blake WC (plus spares)
- Handbasin & Shower, Flojet pressurised water hot/cold (emergency salt water foot pump)
- Two settee berths
- Two higher berths above settee berths
- Forward facing chart table
- Wet locker behind chart table
- Eberspacher cabin heating
- Taylors stainless steel gas cooker with 2 burners, grill and oven
- ASU smart fridge
- Stainless steel sink (emergency salt water foot pump)
- Flojet pressurised water hot/cold
- Storage cupboards & lockers
- Raymarine instruments new in 2014: Depth, Speed, Wind and close-hauled wind
- x2 Raymarine autopilot control instruments (one at helm, one by companionway)
- x2 Raymarine multi-functional displays at chart-table
- Raymarine E series Hybrid-Touch chart plotter/radar (new 2015)
- Raymarine GPS antenna (new 2015)
- Raymarine radar scanner
- iCOM M710 SSB transmitter/receiver, with internal and external speakers
- Simrad RD68 VHF radio
- ICS Navtex
- TT 3020C Sat C weather and communication system
- Yeoman chart plotter
- Entel hand-held VHF radio
- Oregon weather station
- SeaMe active radar transponder
- Firdell blipper passive radar reflector
- Brass clock and barometer
- Clarion FM radio/CD player with internal and external speakers
- 4 man Seago Ocean life raft (new 2010)
- 5x life jackets
- Box of flares to Ocean standard
- Odeo electronic flare (new 2015)
- 2x 1kg fire extinguishers
- 1x fire blanket
- Jack stays
- Tribuckle MOB recovery system
- Plastimo safety ladder
- ParaTech Sea Anchor
- SeaBrake drouge
- McMurdo 406 EPIRB
- Jonboy inflatable MOB system
- Horseshoe life ring and light
- Life-sling MOB recovery system
- Extensive first aid kit
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Pilot gas alarm
There are a vast number of sails available which are stored in the UK. These are available to the purchaser but would require collecting or shipping. They include: #1, #2, #4, light #1,heavy #1, #2 asymmetric spinnaker, spinnaker, try-sail, heavy mainsail, light mainsail, and many more. Additionally, a full boat cover is available for winter storage.
Those sails presently on the boat are in excellent condition, recently manufactured by North Sails and include:1 x #2 furling Genoa,1 x #3 furling Genoa, 1x Storm sail, 1 x asymmetric spinnaker, 1 x mainsail with 2 + 2 batten system with 3 reef points.
- Mast height above deck including antenna = 54.2ft (16.5m)
- I = 51ft (15.5m). J = 15.31ft (4.82m). P = 45.25ft (13.79m). E = 12.5ft 93.81m)
- Fore Triangle = 403.2 sq ft (37.5m²)
- Mainsail = 282.3 sq ft (26.3m²)
- Spinnaker = 1451 sq ft (135m²)
- Genoa @ 150% = 604 sq ft (56.2m²)
- Sail number = GBR 6574T
Rigging & Spars
WINGBEAT is the tall rig version of the Swan 38. Her mast and boom are professionally painted white with epoxy Awlgrip. Stainless steel standing rigging with bottle screw covers. She has a baby-stay as well as removable storm-stay. The Genoa is furled with a Reckmann roller furling unit with a stainless steel rod fore-stay.
The mast has two winches with a winch handle pocket, rope hangers, and a hydraulic vang/kicker. There are twin carbon fibre spinnaker poles and a jockey pole.
Deck & General Equipment
The equipment list is almost endless, here is some of what is included:
- 45lb CQR anchor with 60 meters of 5/16ths stainless steel chain, 100 meters of warp.
- Fortress kedge anchor with 10 meters of stainless steel chain.
- Lewmar Ocean windlass new in 2012 with deck switches and cockpit switch.
- x8 bronze (chrome) Lewmar deck winches.
- x2 ST55 primary winches in black alloy.
- Spray-hood, (new 2014).
- Cockpit tent.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Ropes, fenders, boat-hook, bucket, fuel/water cans etc
- Offshore fishing equipment.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Tool kit including; cordless drill, heat-gun, Dremel multi-tool, engineering tools etc.
- Dinghy: Avon 2.7m air-deck inflatable dinghy with oars, GRP seat, manual & electric pumps, repair kit etc.
- Outboard: Tohatsu 3.5HP 2 stroke outboard engine (new 2014).
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.