Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 9.10 m
Larghezza: 3.20 m
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 7.60 m
Pescaggio massimo: 1.20 m
Dislocamento: 3840 kgs
Potenza totale: 29 HP
Marca motore: Nanni
Anno di costruzione: 2007
Modello motore: 3.100HE
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 200
Potenza Motore: 29 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 1 (182 Litri)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 (114 Litri)
- Nanni 3.100HE
- 2007 (less than 200 hours)
- 29 hp
- 3 cylinder Nanni diesel with a Kubota base
- 2 x 85ah switchable batteries (new 3/2015)
- Shore power
- Sterling battery charging system
- Wind powered generator (Rutland 913)
- Hot water calorifier system and pump
- Furuno 1623 Radar
- Navman Tracker 5605 Chartplotter
- Autohelm Log
- Autohelm Depth
- Autohelm Speed
- Navico Navtex
- Clipper GPS
- Radar Reflector
- Standard Horizon VHF
Sail, Spars and Rigging
Note: All sails from 2004, but maintained well and professionally repaired. There is a
new main purchased Sept 2014 and has not yet been fitted.
- Main – Jeckells (Slab reefing with lazy jacks)
- Furling Genoa with UV strip (Plastimo furler)
- Spare Genoa (Suffolk sails)
- Spinnaker and pole
Interior & Domestic
- 7 Berths, Double berth in private forward cabin. Private double berth in stern quarter, Up to three more berths in saloon
- TV/DVD player
- AM/FM Radio and CD Player with speaker system
- Hot and cold running water in galley (powered)
- Galley is equiped with cooker (2 burners plus oven/grill) and a fridge
- Propex heating with vents in saloon and cabin
- Heads behind the forward cabin with hand basin and shower (powered hot and cold water) and Lavac toilet
- Ample storage adjacent to the heads.
- New headlining (2012)
- Main cabin bench upholstery new in 2013
- Constructed of glass-reinforced plastic, with teak interior joinery.
- Navy blue hull with white deckline, and white superstructure.
- Cast-iron long fin keel
- Electric windlass with anchor, chain and warp
- 1 x Harken 44" self tailing winch on port side
- 1 x tailing winch on starboard
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Main sail cover (slab reefing)
- First aid kit
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Gas detector
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- 2 x galley fire blankets
- 3 x adult lifejackets
- 3 x childrens lifejackets
- 2 x life link man overboard systems
- 2 x propane gas bottle
- Water hose
- Shore power cable
- Extra warps and fenders
- Ready to sail with pots, pans, plates, cups and glasses
- Emergency inflatable dinghy
- Folding stern ladder
An Angus Primrose designed yacht which feels like a larger Moody 30. She was built by Nick Truman Yachts of Lowestoft, and is one of seven in her class.
Grey Goose has only had three owners since new and was based in Tollesbury, Essex with her first two owners. Since 2011 the boat has been based in Gosport and has been owned by a retired Naval Officer who has undertaken many upgrades and improvements as well as having maintained her scrupulously both inside and out.
She has been used for sailing in the Solent, along the South Coast, as well as to northern France.
Although she has a maximum of seven berths, Grey Goose is ideally suited as a family boat.
She is spacious for her size and well appointed with many comforts as well as safety features.
She's a good, steady boat who will rarely surprise. Even in quite adverse weater she is always solid and reliable.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com