1981 CS 27
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Halifax, NS
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- Can$ 8,500 (EUR 5,619)
This CS 27 shows well with updated cushions and a very clean interior. Combined with self-tailers in the cockpit and Harken furling jib this CS 27 is easily handled under sail by two people. Complete with a Yanmar diesel engine this boat makes for a great starter cruiser.
- Sleeps five
- All necessary electronics
- Sail-away condition at a very good price
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Ocean Yacht Sales at (902) 455-5565
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: CS Yachts
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 27 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 9 ft 4 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 2 in
Dislocamento: 6100 lbs
Zavorra: 2800 lbs
Marca motore: Yanmar Diesel
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (16 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (15 Galloni)
Design and Construction
- Solid glass hull with black rub strip, white hull, blue boot line, black bottom
- Lead fin keel
Cushions re-upholstered in 2002.
Straight settee to starboard.
L-shaped settee to port converts to double berth.
Storage outboard and below settees.
Oil lamp with shield on bulkhead.
2 Burner alcohol stove
Single stainless steel sink with pressure water.
V-berth with filler piece to make a double berth.
Hanging locker and shelf to starboard.
Storage beneath berth and storage outboard.
Stainless steel sink with pressure water.
Mirror and storage.
Overboard discharge and holding tank.
Navigational and Electrical
- Standard Horizon CP180 chartplotter with swivel base & 5" screen with E chart
- Ritchie card compass
- Datamarine depthsounder
- Standard Horizon VHF with remote (2008)
- Autohelm 1000
- 2 Batteries, battery selector switch and alternator
- Double bow and stern pulpits with lifelines
- Number 25 Lewmar primary winches and 2 winch handles
- Number 16 Lewmar cabin-top winches
- Blue dodger with stainless steel frame
- Cockpit cushions
- Danforth anchor
- Swim ladder
- Stainless steel BBQ
- Spare tiller handle
- Mainsail with blue mainsail cover
- #1 Genoa
- Storm jib
- Harken roller furling (2008).
- Yanmar 8 hp Diesel
- Raw water cooled with rubber exhaust
- FRAM fuel filter with rubber line
- Two blade fixed prop
- Fenders and docklines
- Nav lights
- Manual bilge pump and electric bilge pump
- Radar reflector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.