HULL & DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull.
- White hull awlgripped, in excellent condition, with dark green boot stripes, black bottom.
- White fiberglass cored decks with Valiant diamond-shaped non-skid decks.
- Cetol -finished exterior teak (covers for teak handrails).
- External lead ballast in moderate fin keel with skeg-hung rudder with canoe-style stern.
- In 1995, Valiant Yachts of Gordonville, Texas completed a major rebuild/overhaul prior to this present owner purchasing her in 1996.
- Rebuild (estimated 2000 hours of work) included new decks, sandblasted and reglassed hull topsides, and awlgripped white, all new electrical system and new wiring, refinished teak interior, overhauled Westerbeke diesel and replaced lifelines in 1995
- In 2000, present owner had bottom of hull peeled and refiberglassed at Zahniser Boatyard in Solomon's MD, and crack at mast step rebuilt.
- In 2012, starboard portlights were removed, coring replaced and portlights rebedded and replaced. Area on deck amidships also repaired.
- In 2014-2015, Morris Yachts repaired port and starboard quarters and bow areas where blisters were discovered, peeled and reAwlgripped areas.
- In 2005, new aluminum mainmast installed when fishing trawler's flopper-stopper fouled Jenny T's rigging (S/S standing rigging did not need replacing).
- Stainless steel stanchions attached to aluminum extruded toerail.
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails.
- Double lifelines replaced 1995, with double gates.
- Yacht Specialties steering pedestal wheel with Ritchie binnacle compass, with brake and controls mounted on pedestal.
- Two Goiot aluminum deck hatches with screens; aluminum opening ports forward with one fixed port aft.
- Twin dorade vents and deck anchor locker.
- Dark green cockpit dodger in good condition.
- Light green bimini, new 2013, and used 1 season.
Fuel: 60 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 120 gallons in two 60 gallon poly tanks under main salon settees.
Holding: estimated 25 gallon poly tank under vee berth with y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Westerbeke 30, 4 cylinder, 30 hp diesel, FWC, overhauled in 1995.
- Cruising speed: 5.5-6.5 knots.
- Engine hours: 1263 as seen on hour meter (owner uncertain of real hours).
- Exact hours unknown to the seller.
- Borg Warner gear with Walter V-drive, reduction gear 2.61 to 1.0.
- Engine access is very accessible from behind companionway steps or from port cockpit locker.
- 1" S/S shaft with two blade 16" RH bronze propeller.
- Bronze thru-hull fittings on all below waterline fittings.
- S/S rudderstock; fiberglass rudder.
- Fiberglass waterlock muffler mounted aft of engine.
- Traditional bronze stuffing box installed on shaft.
- Racor 500 FG fuel filter.
- 6 gallon Raritan hot water heater (reserviced 2013).
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- 2015 batteries - 4 Group 27 AGM batteries with hold-downs under quarter berth.
- Cole Hersey three way battery switch.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 30 amp 110V shore service.
- 30 amp Professional Mariner battery charger.
- For six in a handsome, traditional and practical layout with a separate stall shower in the enclosed head.
- Vee berths forward with a filler to make large double berth, with storage under.
- Next aft is a large hanging locker and seat, and an enclosed head to port, with a Raritan PH-II manual W.C., sink and separate stall shower with seat.
- Next is the main salon with a starboard single settee berth, and an L-shaped settee to port which converts to a double berth. There is a bulkhead mounted dining table with liquor cabinet behind.
- New attractive "sea green" upholstered cushions were renewed in 2014.
- Further aft to starboard is a sit-down navigation table followed by a quarter berth.
- Opposite to port at the base of the companionway is a U-shaped galley with double S/S sinks, hot and cold pressure water, an LPG three burner Hillerange stove with oven, a large icebox with 12V Adler Barbour refrigeration and numerous dish lockers.
- There is also a foot pump at the sink.
- The interior is finished in satin varnished teak, and the teak and holly cabin sole was revarnished in 2014.
- Excellent engine access is located behind the companion stairs.
- The cockpit is comfortable, deep and safe with a large port cockpit locker.
- Brookes & Gatehouse speed, depth, wind and autopilot.
- New Furuno 1623 radar.
- Handheld Garmin 48 GPS with external antenna.
- Standard Horizon VHF.
- Maxxima AM-FM tape player.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Masthead Sloop Rig - 667 sq. ft. sail area.
- Full battened main with reef points (lazy jacks for main).
- 155% genoa for roller furler.
- 135% genoa with hank-ons.
- Cruising spinnaker.
- New 2005 Schaefer roller furler for 155% genoa.
- Working jib has hank-ons.
- New painted aluminum mainmast in 2005; S/S rod standing rigging did not need replacing in 2005.
- Aluminum boom-original.
- Dacron running rigging - some new when mast new.
- Mainsheet traveller across bridge deck in cockpit.
- Two Barient 28 S.T. winches.
- Barient 17 S.T. winch on port cabin top and two Barient 21 winches on mast.
- Keel-stepped mainmast
- S/S boarding ladder.
- Covers for pedestal steerer and wheel.
- Forward hatch cover; companionway cover with screen.
- Mainsail cover.
- Winslow 4 main liferaft in soft valise (needs certification).
- Horseshoe lifering and lifesling.
- 4 life vests; fire extinguishers.
- Bow roller for anchor.
- 35 lb CQR plow with 35' chain and 200' rode.
- 20 lb Danforth anchor with rode.
- Sealed foam cockpit cushions.
- Emergency tiller.
- Radar reflector.
- Nav lights.
- Manual bilge pump; Par electric bilge pump.
- Shower sump pump.
- 12V cabin fans.
- LPG tanks with solenoid LPG shut-off.
- Fuel gauge.
- Saltwater washdown pump.
- Pots and pans; plastic dishes.
COMMENTS: JENNY T is one of the popular Valiant-built 37' Esprit Sloops which were designed by Bob Perry as the ultimate 37' offshore vessel, combining quality of construction, with an efficient deck and interior layout, offering safety at sea, all the while delivering on performance. Her hull is a rugged solid fiberglass hull, and her rigging is S/S rod.
Please take special note that she had a major refit in 1995 by Valiant Yachts in Texas when her engine was overhauled, her deck was renewed, her hull was peeled and reglassed and the entire vessel was rewired. In 2005, a new mainmast was installed. In 2012-2014, portlights other starboard side were removed and rebedded and further fiberglass work was completed on the hull.
JENNY T has been lightly used the last few seasons and she shows caring ownership. She is now seriously for sale. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities, and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.