well maintaned sailing yacht, ready for her new owner
- Antifouling every year nautic T4Speed
- Every year on the hard 1 year inside 1 outside Kats
- Engine service every year 2 times winter ready summer ready.
- Sails every year to the sail maker Lion sails.
- Engine replacement for a Volvo D22
- full deck layout refit, new blocks en refitted the original ones, all halyards to lead to spinlock jammers in the cockpit.
- The whole deck sanded and repaired where needed, full repaint on deck en topsides.
- Mast has been checked, and repainted, new antal rail system for the mainsail and new spinnaker track fitted.
- Bottom sanded and epoxy system applied plus antifouling.
- New boom and main sheet setup has been made and all rigging checked.
- Refitted the keel and rudder.
- Keel bolts changed and re laminated the keel area and refit the keel .
- Rudder bearings checked and replaced where needed, full refit off the rudder system.
- Striped out the inside, full repaint off the structure and floor panels ect.
- Yacht is now back to his original 1983 setup
- New electrical system, alternator , and new interior led lights red/white.
- New upholstery.
- Refit of all the electronics and nav area to a modern setup
- 2 new racing SK 99 Race halyards
- New safety inventory
- new Epirb.
Yard Woof Boats
From the drawing board of Ed Dubois himself Formidable was conceived, a state of the art racing boat purposely build for the Admirals cup of 1985 nothing was left to the unknown.
Unfortunately Mr Dubois passed away earlier this year but is very well known for his performance boats and his contribution to the super-yacht industry.
Woof Boats Ltd was incorporated in Dec 1983 and renamed Advanced Laminates Ltd in Dec 1984. It traded for several years as ALL, seems to have stopped trading in about 1988.
Project managed by Rinus Meeuwisen te Breskens Woof boats was a small boatyard with highest possible build quality no expenses where saved to build the ultimate racing machine.
- 100 liter fresh water tank storage onboard with a filling cap on deck
- 100L fixed dieseltank 2013 refitted
- There is enough room to install a blackwater tank and deck fitting.
- Genoa no1 140% (Norlam poor state)
- Genoa no2 110% (Spectra laminate good state)
- Jib 95% (Spectra laminate good state)
- Spectra Cruising/Racing main. (Red Finishing good state)
- Spinnaker S2 new 2012 (Fellow Burns NZ Design good state)
- S4 old training kite (Original ok state)
- Extra Asymmetric Cruising Spinnaker (new state)
- 5 sail-ties onboard.
All North sails apart from the cruising spinnaker and no2. All sails come with racing sail bags
- Sofas on both sides
- Red leather upholstery
- Aft 2x 2 Pipecots
- Sleeps 6
- Toilet electric, refitted 2013
- Navigation table
- Led lightning
- Finishing teak details finer floorboards dark Indian oak.
- 2 Cushions Leather
- 2 bunk canvas covers
Galley is located mid-ship
- Two burner stove (alcohol)
- 2 sinks
- Running water (cold)
- Shorepower with cable
- Batteries 1 starter and 3 batteries
- Alternator on engine
- 2 sockets onboard.
- Navigation lights: Red/Green bow lights, White stern light, Tri color Mast-Head lights + white anchor.
- 2 torches LED high beam.
Deck and Cockpit
Deck is painted with IJsel off white DC839
- 2 Spinnaker double block Harken
- 2 Runner deck blocks Harken
- Traveller system * (4 *Ronstan blocks)
- 2 Lewmar mainsheet winches 2 gears (German Sheeting)
- 7 Ronstan high blocks mainsheet*
- 1 Lewmar navigation hatch (nav-Station)
- 2 Antal Low friction deck rings*
- 2 Barisant Primary winches 3 gears
- 2Harken Runner winches 3 Gears
- 2Harken active adjustable tracks* (leeward runner winch)
- 8 XCS Spinlock stoppers*
- 4 times cockpit hatches
- 7times foot blocks on the deck collar
- 2 Spinlock deck organisers*
- 1 Alloy baby-stay track
- 1 double downhaul block spinnaker pole
- 4 low friction antal eyes on deck
- 1 Selden assymetric bowsprit tube
- 2 rope bags
- 2 clamcleats on the rig for pole up and down spi inboard end
- All fittings are bolted down with A4 Stainless polished heads.
All * are part of the refit in 2013 newly bought and supplied by On-deck/More Marine/Sailcontent.
The mast is a 3 spreader in line rig from Proctor; the boom has been replaced to fit lazy jacks by Holland spar all cylinders are from Navtec the rigging has been serviced by Sailcontent. Currently proctor is Halls Spar Breskens.
- White sprayed mast and boom alu, 3 double spreaders Proctor, Spartite around the collar and under deck fittings.
- Boom 2014
- Reckman furling unit with furling line on deck and segments bolted on the ROD stay
- Spare Boom
- 2 Navtec high-load Backstay cylinders
- 1 Navtec baby-stay adjuster
- 1 Navtec outhaul cylinder
- 1 spare Cunningham cylinder.
- Continues ROD Vertical 1
- Continues ROD Diagonal 2
- Continues ROD Diagonal 1
- D1/V1/V2 Adjusters under deck
- Low windage internal mast D1/D2 Tangs.
- 2 Mast head halyards
- 2 Genoa halyards
- 1Topping lift
- Continues spinnaker inboard end lift.
- 1 Main Halyard
- 2 reef lines
- 1 spectra outhall
- Halyards are equipped with either Tylaska or Gib release under high load shackles.
Electronics and Navigational Gear
Electronics are on a switchboard in the NAV station. The navigation instruments are replaced 2017 with a new Raymarine ITC-5 and I 70 displays 2 I-pads for wireless navigation.
- Raymarine ITC5
- Raymarine AIS650 transponder
- Raymarine eS75 Multi Display
- I70 Multi color display 3x
- Navionics charts Belgium Holland
- Heading Sensor
- Raymarine mast top unit
- Vesper watch-mate splitter
- Standard horizon HX-870E VHF
- New Cables
- STNG Backbone starter kit and cables.
- High Modules Carbon Jumbo bracket on the mast.
- 2 Horse-shoes in recessed low windage compartments.
- 1 Life-line throw cable
- 1 EPIRB
- 2 Buckets
- Flare set
- All seacocks are accompanied with wooden plugs.
- 12 life spinlock offshore life jackets are as option not included in this inventory list.
- 2 Grab bags according to marine ocean safety regulations
*the Boat is setup for cat 2 ISAF offshore special Regulations.
- Genua cover red
- Mainsailcover red
- Cockpit bag
- throw line
- 15 kg spade anchor
- 1 Dehumidifier
- IRC/ORC Upgrade Plans
- 2 Rating certificates
- Main cover, Jib furling cover
- Mooring 4 Fenders, 5 Mooring lines Poly.
- 2 slide on cleats for genoa rails