Nice Holland Swan 42 sporting lots of upgrading in 2012, such as engine, rod rigging, running rigging… The list goes on.
Note: Yacht will be remaining in Panama Winter 2017 as owners are not done exploring the area. Owner willing to assist new owner with delivery out of Panama, if schedules are compatible.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Nautor Swan
Designer: Ron Holland
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 41 ft 11 in
Larghezza: 13 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 33 ft 10 in
Pescaggio minimo: 7 ft 10 in
Pescaggio massimo: 7 ft 10 in
Dislocamento: 10886 kgs
Zavorra: 4173 kgs
Potenza totale: 38 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 38 HP
Numero letti singoli: 9
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 1
This boat is set up for and has done long range blue water cruising. She just came through the Panama Canal (Carib side) and will keep moving while being offered for sale. Lots of upgrading in 2012 such as engine, rod rigging, running rigging, prop, mast wiring, etc. Interior varnish lovely, decks are original but as the owners are woodworkers, they have been very well maintained.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull is GRP, hand laid up method.
- Structural bulkheads are of marine grade waterproof plywood laminated to hull and deck.
- Teak decks are original, in decent shape, as owner is woodworker and has been carefully maintaining them.
- Bottom was completely done in 2012, out of water for four months, epoxy barrier, and bottom paint.
- New bottom paint done again 2014 with another barrier coat (sanded down to barrier coat and then added another coat), no blisters.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel.
- Spade rudder, foam filled GRP with stainless tubular stock, supported by two roller bearings.
- Ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony.
- Cast in keel bolts are stainless steel.
- Rudder cables replaced in 2008 and rudder bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
Maintenance & Performance:
- All hoses on engine done, new sea strainer in 2012, new muffler hoses.
- Engine hours: 750.
- Cruising Speed: 6 knots at 2,200rpm.
- Maximum Speed: 7 knots at 2,400rpm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 42” stainless steering wheel, twin cockpits.
- Standard sst wheel with new leather.
- 3 blade Max prop, 2012.
- Hydraulics: Navtec, babystay, vang and backstay, re-serviced 2012, with new pump 2014.
- In their ownership, they have gone through all the wiring, and replaced/removed, and for 33 years old, cosmetically looks pretty good. 12V DC, 110V shore power.
- Four AGM batteries, 6V in series, 2012, service.
- Start batteries, is one sealed AGM, 40 amp hour each.
- Balmar 120 amp alternator.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- One for sump, one for the bilge, electrical and plus the usual manual.
- 39 gallons in one sst tank.
- 76 gallons in 3 stainless tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- One sst holding tank with deck pump out.
- New B & G wind speed depth, three displays in cockpit.
- Raymarine plotterE80, 2008 with radar, screen at wheel.
- NECO autopilot, original.
- Ham radio, ICOM.
- ICOM VHF, at nav.
- Display at chart table at nav. Station for B & G.
- Small Garmin GPS handheld (three GPS on the boat)
- Stove: original stove ENO or UPO.
- Refrigeration: new refrigeration, holding plate 2012.
- Replaced head and all the sanitary hoses in 2012.
- LED lights nightlights, LED overhead lights.
- Spreader downlights are LED lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Wooden bunks lowered in forepeak for more room.
- Leather upholstery in salon, showing age and would recommend replacement.
- Replaced foam in salon upholstery, new covers.
- Varnish work is very well done.
Description of layout from forwards:
Can sleep up to nine. V berth filler piece with mattresses in fwd cabin. Continuing aft is seat the port with hanging storage. Main salon has L shaped settee to stbd with bench settee opposite and pilot berths above both sides. Aft to sbd in salon is nav station, with galley opposite to port. Passage to owner’s cabin either through the head or through the galley. Aft cabin has a double berth to stbd with single opposite.
- I – 54.88’.
- J – 16.67’
- P – 48.75’.
- E – 14.08’.
- Slab reefing, double spreader Nautor alum.
- Rig stepped through deck onto a metal mast step.
- Stringers are GRP layups over foam cores.
- Roller furling Harken.
- Two ST with cam cleats to lead back, reef ability from mid cockpit.
- Rod: all replaced in 2012.
- New wire through mast in 2012.
- Running rigging: all done in 2012.
- No electrics, all Lewmar, 11 in total:
- 2 x #65 AST genoa sheets.
- 2 x #55 AST secondaries.
- 2 x #44 Spinn halyard.
- 1 x #40 AST main halyard.
- 2 x #48 AST genoa halyard.
- 1 x #40 AST topping lift.
- 1 x #40 AST mainsheet.
- Full batten main.
- Sails in great shape.
- Raced the boat until 2008, new main then, still in good shape.
- Genoa great shape, UK
- Blade 115%.
- 135%, 145%, 155%.
- They only carry two sails on the boat, other in storage.
- Five spinnaker: ½ oz, ¾, three x 1.5 oz, (one is a new runner from UK, one is asy, they are on the boat).
- Swim ladder.
- Gimballed radar mount on backstay.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 300’ chain.
- Rocna Anchor, (NZ anchor), 40+ lb.
- Extra 300 feet of 1” storm rode.
- 250 1” tow rope.
- 150 rode with 25’ chain with small Fortress anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full boat cover for storage.
- Mainsail cover, 2 years old (main comes off the boat when in they leave it).
- Cockpit cushions, good shape.
- Liferaft, 8 man, Avon, up to date.
- Standard liferings, jackets.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.