1984 C&C 41
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- VICTORIA, BC
- Materiale Scafo:
- Ultimo Prezzo a Listino:
- Can$ 64,500 (EUR 43,782)
Capable and powerful cruiser with excellent accommodations. Expediter was well equipped for club racing as well as offshore cruising and has undertaken both. She has retired from the racing and currently is used for local cruising but could go back into distance cruising easily.
C&C Yachts are well known for performance design with high quality construction and finishing. Many moulded fiberglass interior liner parts for easy maintenance with rich teak bulkheads and trim. A lasting value boat suitable for safe and comfortable cruising in the Pacific Northwest or beyond.
Call Paul to discuss!
Call Paul Shield 604-240-7310 to arrange viewing.
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: C&C Yachts
Designer: Rob Ball-C&C Design Group
Bandiera della barca: Canada
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
Tipo di carena: Dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 41 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 11 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 33 ft 7 in
Pescaggio massimo: 7 ft 10 in
Dislocamento: 17500 lbs
Zavorra: 8400 lbs
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 6 in
Potenza totale: 54 HP
Marca motore: Pathfinder
Anno di costruzione: 1984
Modello motore: 50MF
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 5378
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 54 HP
Velocità di crociera: 6 Nodi
Velocità massima: 7 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: Plastica (80 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: Alluminio (58 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (15 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 3
Numero letti doppi: 3
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 1
A comfortable cruising arrangement with V-berth stateroom forward, head with integral shower system aft to starboard with hanging locker opposite to port. The main salon has a straight settee to port and L-shaped settee with table to starboard along with pilot berths on both sides outboard of the settees.
The galley is in the aft port corner of the salon and features 3 burner propane stove/oven, dual sinks with hot/cold pressurized water, icebox with refrigeration system and plenty of drawers and lockers for cutlery, dishes, pots and pans and pantry storage.
Opposite the galley to port is the navigation station which includes the electrical panels and some repeaters of the navigation electronics. The navigation seat is the forward end of the double quarterberth.
On deck the cockpit has lots of seating area with low coamings behind a full width dodger. The helm is aft with island mounted traveler and instruments. There are wide side decks with perimeter lifelines and boarding accesses on both sides.
"Expediter" is equipped with an inner headstay which mounts a staysail on a furling system for easy shifting of gears while cruising.
A well thought through list of gear on a vessel that has proven itself cruising over a considerable distance. Single owner boat with care and upgrading evident.
- Force 10 - gimbaled 3 burner stove/oven.
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressurized hot/cold water system. Isotherm hot water heater operates on 110 VAC or off engine cooling system coil.
- Icebox with 12 VDC Adler Barber refrigeration system.
- Propane solenoid control at galley.
- Scentry 415 combustible vapour alarm.
- Goldstar microwave oven.
- Drawers and lockers for cutlery, dishes, cooking pots and pantry storage.
- Propane storage lockers aft in cockpit with overboard venting, remote solenoid operated from galley, pressure gauge, pressure regulator and single neoprene delivery line to stove.
- 2 X 10 aluminum propane tanks.
- 12 VDC ship electrical system with vapour proof master switch and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- 1 X 31 series 12 volt engine starting battery.
- 1 X 8D series 12 volt house battery.
- 120 VAC X 30 amp shore power electrical system with cord, inlet fitting, reverse polarity indicator, master breaker, volt meter and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- Heart Interface Freedom 10 inverter/charger. Inverts to 1000 watts and charges to 50 amps.
- Kubota single cylinder, 9 hp, FWC, Power Tap system with 120 amp charging output and regulator.
- Furuno 1621 radar system with antenna mounted on radar post at transom.
- Garmin GPS152 gps/plotter.
- VHF radio.
- SGC SG2000 Single Side Band radio.
- Autohelm ST4000 autopilot system.
- Alpha 3000 autopilot system.
- Autohelm digital depth sounder.
- Raymarine ST60 knot/log.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind direction/speed.
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system.
- Boston 3" barometer.
- Danforth binnacle mounted compass.
- Freon air horn.
Pathfinder 50 MF diesel, FWC. Rebuilt in 1999 with a total of 5378 hours.
- Hurth transmission.
- 1 1/8" stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Dripless shaft seal.
- Cutless bearing - new 2010.
- 2 blade 19.5" Maxprop feathering propeller.
- 28 US gallons, aluminum, aft under cockpit sole.
- 30 US gal (new), aluminum, port midship under settee.
- Both tanks equipped with shut-offs at tank, fillers on deck, vents to atmosphere through hull fitting and USCG type A1 fuel delivery lines.
- 3 tanks; 20 US gal, 30 US gal and 30 US gal - all plastic.
- Grey polyethylene water piping.
- Shurflo water pump.
- Isotemp 120 volt/engine cooling system coil hot water heater tank.
- PUR 35 watermaker. 14 gph production on 12 VDC @ 4 amps.
- Manual head pumps through Y-valve to holding tank or overboard. Holding tank can be pumped out by marina system or can be pumped overboard via manual discharge pump where appropriate.
- Vetus 55 litre neoprene bladder tank.
- 4 X Barient #23ST - self tailing halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 X Barient #32 - 2 speed sheet winches on cockpit coamings.
- 2 X Barient #32ST - 3 speed self tailing sheet winches on cockpit coamings.
- Double line clutch port side aft.
- One single, one double and three triple clutches on coachroof.
- Harken headstay and inner-headstay furling systems.
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang and backstay adjuster with remote panel in cockpit.
- Mainsheet - 4:1 coarse adjustment on traveler end led to coachroof Barient 23 self tailing winch.
- 20 kg Claw anchor with 3/8" G4 chain and 3/4" line rode.
- Anchor roller at bow enables primary anchor to be left in position.
- Simpson Lawrence capstan style 12 VDC anchor windlass with chain gypsy and warping drum.
- 20 kg CQR anchor.
- Oversize Fortress anchor.
- 13 lb Danforth anchor.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions with double wire lifeline system. Boarding gates on both sides and stainless steel swim ladder at transom.
- Main sails - 1 X full batten dacron, 1 X standard batten dacron - both in good condition.
- Genoa - 140% - all purpose #1 dacron with UV protection for furling.
- Staysail - 110% dacron with UV protection for furling.
- Spinnaker - .75 oz tri-radial spinnaker.
- Triple spreader aluminum mast with navtec rod rigging. All running rigging led aft to cockpit.
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang and backstay adjuster with remote panel in cockpit.
- Full width hard dodger with moulded fiberglass stainless steel frame and vinyl canvas sides in white material.
- Mainsail cover in navy blue sunbrella.
- Spinnaker gear including pole, topping lift, inboard end track system, sheets and guys. Many spares.
- Edson wheel steering system with pedestal and quadrant driven by chain/wire system. Oversize stainless steel destroyer style wheel.
- Through hulls are marelon or bronze and any near the waterline have ball valves.
- Volvo Ardic diesel fired forced air furnace system.
- Fab-all diesel fired bulkhead heater in main salon.
- Full safety gear including fire extinguishers, flares, pumps, radar reflector and safety rings with lines.
- Lifesling MOB recovery system.
- Moulded fiberglass hull and deck with balsa core in areas to stiffen the structure without adding weight. Interior fiberglass grid and liner construction with teak bulkheads and trim. Deck is applied with a live adhesive sealant bond with full length toe rail and mechanical fasteners on 4"centers.
- Externally mounted fin keel with SS keel bolts.
- Bottom is in smooth and fair (race) condition with no osmosis blistering.
- All gelcoat surfaces in excellent condition and require only normal upkeep to maintain in top shape.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.