1984 Cape Dory 30
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
Owner Wants It Sold Now.
- Presente a :
- Newburyport, MA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 23,000 (EUR 20,569)
The Carl Alberg designed Cape Dory 30' is a capable offshore cruising cutter with handsome, traditional styling, and a full keel. The cutter rig is very easy to sail and the well-known Cape Dory quality is evident throughout the boat - beautiful craftsmanship, eight opening bronze portholes, hand laid fiberglass hull and bronze cleats and fittings. She is a two-owner boat in very good condition. "DIRA" is the very comfortable "B" interior layout with a large, comfortable head (new in '12) and shower forward.
Please contact Marc Winder to schedule an appointment to see this wonderfully well cared for classic, cruising yacht. mobile: 617-750-4128. Office, toll free 877-785-4900
Please contact Marc Winder at 781-631-4910
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Cape Dory
Designer: Carl Alberg
Bandiera della barca: United States
Chiglia: Chiglia piana
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 30 ft 2 in
Larghezza: 9 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 22 ft 9 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 2 in
Zavorra: 4000 lbs
: 10000 lbs
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 2 Plastica (30 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 Alluminio (20 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 Plastica (15 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 2
Numero letti doppi: 1
DIRA has the rare "B" layout. Furthest forward is the anchor rode locker followed by a large hanging locker. This is accessed from the spacious head which includes a shower, sink vanity and marine toilet (new 2012) and recent replacement head hoses. The head area also has 2 opening ports and an overhead hatch and hanging locker to starboard. Next aft is the main cabin with port and starboard settee berths. The port berth extends inboard to form a double. There are shelves above each berth. The dining table is a drop leaf type mounted on the centerline. Aft to port is the U-shaped galley (described below). To starboard is a nav station followed by a spacious quarter berth. Varnished teak and holly throughout.
- The large U-shaped galley offers double sinks, pressure water, 2 burner alcohol stove with oven and a large icebox. Ample lockers for cooking utensils and food storage complete the galley.
- Raymarine i70 instrument system, Depth, Boat Speed, Wind Speed and Aparent Wind. Installed Spring 2016.
- Garmin 640 GPS.
- Standard Horizon HX300 floating handheld VHF marine radio. New 2015
- StandardHorizon Intrepid Fixed VHF Marine Radio, new in 2012.
- Danforth SP-5 compass with cover.
- DIRA received a major overhaul of her deck in 2011-12 by Precision Fiberglass, which included: Deck and core removed from the top of the deck. New balsa-core applied and glassed-in. A new fiberglass deck and non-skid was then applied, resulting in a better-than-new look, for this classic vessel.
- Her exterior teak was recently refinished using "Cetol" matte finish.
- Universal diesel M18 with 1,113 hours as of July 2016)
Shaft re-machined and stuffing box tube reinforced with fiberglass.
- New impeller 2015.
- Hurth 50 transmission rebuilt July 2015 by Atlantic Marine.
- Fuel hoses replaced in 2015.
- Engine was completely gone-over by Jay Way Marine in Hingham in 2012 resulting in a major tune-up, with new fuel and water filter's, impeller, belt, along with new throttle and shifting cables.
- Electrical upgrades performed 2012 - 2016
- 2- 12volt batteries and wiring.
Ship's DC electric panel.
Mast wiring for new VHF radio antenna.
Oil pressure sensor.
Bilge pump's; electric and manual.
- NOCO Genius Boost GB30 - battery, electronics charger.
- New mast head light installed Spring 2016.
- New 110 shore power with cord 2015.
- 2+2 Mainsail by Doyle, 2012. Excellent Condition
- Staysail by Doyle, 2012. Excellent Condition
- Yankee on furler. Good Condition
- Profurl roller furling.
- Brown canvas sail covers for main and staysail.
- DIRA's rigging was completely inspected and gone-over by North East Rigging, resulting in much of the standing rigging being replaced in 2011
- All running rigging was replaced in 2011.
Additional Gear & Equipment
- West Marine inflatable rollup dinghy, model RU3MW-260/0SL new in 2015.
- West Marine Bosun's chair, new in 2015.
- Dock lines & fenders with covers. Three new dock lines in 2015.
- Life preservers, like new condition.
- LifeSling MOB life saving device with hard case.
- Flagstaff & ensign
- Flares, flare gun, air horn, handheld flares.
- Three recently installed fire extinquishers.
- Brass oil lamp.
- CQR plow anchor, chain and rode.
- Danforth anchor, chain & rode.
- Bilge pump's electric & manual.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Magma stainless steel gas grill, new in 2015.
- Two boat hooks.
- Emergency boarding ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.