1984 Macgregor 65
Seattle, At Our Docks!, WA
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Seattle, At Our Docks!, WA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 99,500 (EUR 92,765)
New Photos 3/16/2017
Her owner has purchased her replacement
Come take a look today!
This MacGregor 65 is unlike any you've looked at previously. Structurally she is amazing. Her bottom, keel and rudder are far better than stock. Her interior is different from any other - she has cabins both forward as well as aft. She is faster, stronger and has a better interior layout than her sister-ships and when compared to the pilot house versions she shows a better interior layout, a more stable sailing platform and her structural improvements outshine any perceived advantage of the pilot house version.
Re-engineered in the late 90's by Tom Wylie, this MacGregor 65 is worth upgrading and setting sail on. She does need some general upgrades but with her structure, layout and amazing under-body she is a very deserving platform.
Contact Ben Braden at email@example.com
Please contact Ben Braden at 206 286 1004
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Chiglia: Chiglia a bulbo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 65 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 10 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 25000 lbs
Zavorra: 10500 lbs
Potenza totale: 85 HP
Marca motore: Pathfinder
Modello motore: 6
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Elica: Elica retraibile
Potenza Motore: 85 HP
Velocità di crociera: 9 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (100 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (75 Galloni)
From anchor locker aft: a full height sail locker/Extra large forepeak bunk with 36" Lewmar deckhatch and bulkhead door. The Master stateroom has an ensuite wash basin and hanging locker/cabinets on starboard and along with the full height bulkheads and doors make for perfect privacy and an enclosed head to port. Farther aft is the Main Salon with large port and starboard settees and centerline dining table. Next aft is the galley to port, hot & cold pressure water, salt water foot pump and a gimbaled stove with Oven. The Nav Station is to starboard and has a top loading Technautics refrigerator. Engine is amidships under stairs with large side access panels which allow for easy servicing. Starboard aft is a head with wash basin and a sea berth aft of that. On port is a private double berth cabin.
- Gimbaled Stove with Oven
- Technautics engine driven refrigerator
- Hot and Cold pressure water and a Salt water foot pump for convenience.
- Fully equipped for racing and cruising with Nexus sailing instruments at the nav station and repeaters at the helm and cockpit.
- Charting is done by laptop computor with an NMEA interface to give you all the information you need.
- Standard VHF
- Simrad autopilot
- Jensen AM/FM Stereo
- Inside and outside speakers.
Sails and Rigging
- Navtec Rod standing rigging
- UK Lazy Cradle mainsail cover system
- All deck and cabintop winches are 2-speed
- Navtec hydraulic vang, babystay, outhaul and double backstay.
- Boat comes with many bags of sails that can be used for racing or cruising
Deck and Hull
- Phoenix blue hull with whisper gray/ snow white decks
- underbody is painted black with VC Offshore.
- The hull to deck joint was re-designed to eliminate any leaks or voids by means of a full fiberglass bond around the complete perimeter of the boat.
- During the keel upgrade process a completely new keel girder truss system was installed that is much stronger and capable than the factory installed setup.
Engine and Mechanical
- 85 HP Pathfinder Marine Diesel engine
- tri-stream 3 blade feathering prop
- 5 electric bilge pumps
- 2 Whale manual pumps.
- Technautics engine driven refrigeration.
- Various extra parts and spares also included
- The factory flat transom was cut out and completely redesigned with full width stairs molded in, the result is a very stylish and functional improvement.
- The Cockpit has a full enclosure
- Cabin heat with Force 10 bulkhead mounted propane heat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.