1985 Baltic 51
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Marion, MA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 199,000 (EUR 169,246)
HUGE $46,000 REDUCTION!!!
REUNITED is a beautiful semi-custom Baltic 51 centerboard sloop designed by the C&C Design group. She has been maintained to very high standards and continually upgraded. Over $70,000 in upgrades this past year. Her new Awlgripped hull (2011) in Whisper Gray and new (2011) Edson Vision Series pedestal with chartplotter and autopilot enhance her beauty. The Baltic 51 combines high performance, safety and the finest craftsmanship into a sleek racer cruiser. The electric Stoway mast furler and electric Profurl head sail coupled with two large electric winches make her easy to handle from the cockpit. Reunited has all new bedding , a new aft cabin mattress, all new cushions throughout, and new cockpit cushions. Current owner is moving up but continues to sail and upgrade her. She is ready to go anywhere anytime.
Her beautifully varnished teak interior, with four large staterooms, large dinette area with settee, U-shaped galley, navigation station and three heads provide comfort and liveablilty. Her centerboard design provides draft from 6’ to 11’ with board down. She’s a fast and capable racer cruiser.
Please contact George Eberhard at 954-527-0664
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: C&C Design Group
Bandiera della barca: United States
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 51 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 15 ft 3 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 41 ft 0 in
Pescaggio minimo: 6 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 11 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 37690 lbs
Zavorra: 18836 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 72 ft 0 in
Potenza totale: 88 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 1994
N. ore del motore: 3540
Potenza Motore: 88 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (182 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (82 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (14 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 4
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 4
Numero di toilet: 3
Forward stateroom with V-berth with new cushions (2014) and lots of additional storage above and below. To starboard is a large hanging locker with shelves. To port is the forward head with shower. Next aft is the beautifully varnished teak main salon with new cushions, a very large dining table, comfortable seating for 6-8 persons and adjacent settee that includes book shelves and storage outboard and above. Dining table includes wine storage in center. Next aft to port is the large U-shaped galley with stainless double sinks and plenty of storage space. To starboard is the navigation station with bench seating. Aft of the Nav station is the second head. Aft of the head is the guest stateroom with over and under berths, hanging locker and seat. To port and aft of the galley is the walk- thru guest cabin, complete with upper and lower berths and hanging locker. Next aft is the owner’s stateroom with centerline double (new mattress 2014), new seating to port and starboard, dressing table, two hanging lockers and private head and shower.
- SONY Stereo XR 5250
- XM Satellite
- Sony mounted remote stereo control RM-X55M (cockpit)
- Sony 8" speakers
- TV in main saloon
To port, aft of the salon, is the U-shaped galley
- Double stainless steel sink
- Force 10 propane stove with broiler
- 2 propane tanks with galley shutoff
- Multiple teak cabinets
- Fresh and seawater pumps
- Seafrost 110 v and engine driven refrigeration, 2006
- B & G Hydra 2000 sailing instruments: Speed, Depth, Wind Sensors
- Hydra Processor HPR and NMEA FFD display in Nav. Station. FFD display in fwd cockpit, two FFD displays in aft cockpit
- Raymarine RL80C Color Pathfinder Radar/Chartplotter (cockpit), 2006
- Raymarine RL70C Color (nav station)
- Raymarine YKW RayDome
- Raymarine ST70 auto pilot, 2011
- Speed Tech portable depth sounder
- ICOM VHF IC-M59 (aft cockpit)
- ICOM VHF M120 (nav station)
- SUNNTO D-165 compass
- 12 v DC starting battery
- 80 amp alternator for starting - new 2006
- Battery charger, new 2006
- 6 12 V. DC house batteries
- Lestek 190 amp alternator
- Spare Lestek 190 amp alternator
- 600 Watt inverter, 2006
- 110 V. AC shore power with cord
- Major wiring work, 2006
- new battery monitor 2014
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar engine - 88 HP
- Water Heater.
- Eberspacher forced hot air heat.
- Plumbed for watermaker
- New Max-Prop 3 blade, 2010.
- Wilcox Skipper heads, aft head is electric, 2005
- Rudder bearing, 2010
- Shaft, seal and coupling, 2010
- Replaced all sump pumps 2014
- New manual bilge pump 2014
- 2 new heads forward and midship 2014
- New sound proofing in engine compartment 2014
Deck and Hull
New Awlgripped hull and bottom in 2011. Hydraulically controlled bronze centerboard, draft 6’ with board up, 11' with board down. Centerboard sheaves and cable, 2010
New Teak decks were replaced (glued) in 1994. Rub rails and hull ports installed by Hinckley. New steering pedestal assembly, cables, compass, shifter installed in 2011.
- Lofrans Falcon electric windlass with forward bow and cockpit controls.
- Bruce 66lb plow anchor, 280' 3/8” chain
- Fortress anchor 32lb.
- Fortress anchor 15lb.
- CQR plow anchor 75 lb.
- 150' 1/2" braided nylon rope
- New Ocean Air shades on all hatches, 2014
- 200' 5/8" nylon anchor rope
- 200' 5/8" anchor rope
- Salt water washdown.
- Stainless swim ladder.
- Dock lines
- Bosun's chair
- New bow pulpit 2011
- Deck hatches rebedded 2006
- All fuel tanks cleaned, 2014
Mast, Sails & Rigging
- Standing rigging replaced 2003
- Running rigging replaced 2004
- Electric primary winches.
- Hood Stoway electric in mast furling, rebuilt 2011
- Hood electric Pro-Furl ED 52 roller furling headfoil, rebuilt 2007
- Hood Sea-Furl for inner forestay.
- Navtec hydraulic vang, backstay
- Spinnaker pole
- Lewmar snatch blocks
All winches are Lewmar
- 2 65 ST electric
- 2 65 ST
- 2 55 St
- 2 52 ST
- 4 43 ST
- 2 30 ST
- Winch handles
- Main (2003)
- 135% Jib (2014)
- Multi Purpose Genoa (2005)
- Aft dodger replaced 2007
- Cockpit and deck awnings.
- Wheel cover
- Wind scoop
- New bimini 2014
- Givens 8 man life raft. Model 8: Valise w/ EPIRB
- Emergency tiller
Baltic Yachts are known around the world for their leading designs and quality finish. REUNITED is a fine example of the Baltic 51. She has been beautifully maintained and continually updated. Her extensive list of equipment and upgrades make her the complete package. She is awaiting her next owner.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.