1985 C&C 35 MK III
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Chicago, IL
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 39,900 (EUR 33,828)
Updated electronics, sails, winches, etc. New VC-17 sprayed bottom June 2016. The C&C 35 MK III offers exceptional cruising and racing performance. She has the speed to win on the race course and the comfort for extended cruising. The mechanical systems, running rigging and bottom/keel/rudder are up to date and have always been very well maintained.
Sleeps six. The forward cabin has a 6'4" V-Berth and vanity with drawers, cabinets & shelves. Storage above the V-Berth to port and starboard. Aft of the V-Berth there is an enclosed head to port with shower and a hanging locker to starboard. Aft to port, a U-shaped dinette that converts to a double berth. To starboard is a settee berth with water tank underneath. There is storage behind and underneath the berths. Aft to port is a galley with twin stainless steel sinks, pressure water, deep ice box with shelf, and microwave. To starboard is a large sit down navigation station with chart table and quarter berth aft. Access to engine compartment is under companionway behind ladder. Interior appointments include a teak & holly cabin sole.
Shrink-wrapped, mast up.
** Original brochure, Winning With Style.
** Read the original Designer's Comments from 1982, a great historical reference!
This boat is currently located at Crowley's Yacht Yard.
Please contact at 773-221-8880
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: C&C Yachts
Designer: Robert Ball
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 34 ft 8 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 2 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 28 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 6 ft 1 in
Dislocamento: 10825 lbs
Zavorra: 4500 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 50 ft 6 in
Marca motore: Yanmar
Modello motore: 3GM
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Elica: Elica retraibile
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (30 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (20 Galloni)
- microwave oven 110V (2008)
- 2 leeboard bunks
Deck and Hull Equipment
- stern boarding ladder
- bimini (2007)
- Interlux Interprotect epoxy bottom, 6 coats (1997)
- portlights recaulked (1999)
- lifelines (new in 2012)
- binnacle-mounted compass
- auto pilot
- Tack-Tick wireless navigation instruments (2007)
- Garmin GPS
- Standard VHF radio, new antenna and wire (2008)
- North dacron mainsail (~1995) very good condition
- Nielson Sailmakers mylar genoa 155% (new)
- Nielson Sailmakers dacron roller furling genoa 155% (new)
- Nielson Sailmakers spinnaker .8 ounce (like new)
- 2 North kevlar jibs -- good/fair condition
- blooper (for windy dead downwind racing conditions)
- stainless steel rod rigging
- Navtec backstay adjuster
- Harken roller furler
- rigid vang
- Harken mainsheet traveler 6:1 (2007)
- Harken 6:1 mainsheet
- 2 Harken adjustable genoa lead cars
- 6 winch handles, aluminum and chrome-plated-bronze
- assorted blocks
- 2 Lewmar #48 oversize primary, 2-speed self-tailing (new in 2007)
- 2 Lewmar #34 secondary, 2-speed self-tailing (new in 2007)
- 2 Barient #19 2-speed self-tailing halyard winches
- 2 Barient #19 snubbing winches
- 4 Lewmar rope clutches
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Yanmar 3GM diesel engine, fresh water cooled
- transmission new in 2002
- Gori folding prop
- bilge pump (2012)
- head pump (2012)
- wheel steering
- emergency tiller
- Updated electronics, sails, winches, etc.
- New VC-17 sprayed bottom June 2016.
- The C&C 35 MK III offers exceptional cruising and racing performance. She has the speed to win on the race course and the comfort for extended cruising.
- The mechanical systems, running rigging, and bottom/keel/rudder are up to date and have always been very well maintained.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.