1985 Marine Trader La Belle Sundeck Aft Cabin Trawler
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Presente a :
- Anacortes, WA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 74,500 (EUR 70,416)
Transitted from Winchester Bay, OR, to Anacortes without a hitch; "Free Spirit" is capable, roomy, and proven. She's ready to take you on your Salish Sea adventures, now!
Please Click on Full Specs for Additional information.
Hurry and Call to Schedule Your Viewing Appointment. This Boat is a Must See and Will Not Disappoint You!
Please contact Chris Burgess (360-299-1921) or Warren Magnuson (360-299-1919) to schedule a viewing appointment.
Located on the hard at our sales facility at 409 30th in scenic Anacortes, WA.
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
- Length - 43'
- Beam - 14' 2"
- Draft - 4' 2"
- Displacement - ~29000 lbs. dry
- Hull Type - Semi disp
- Deadrise Aft -
- Fuel - 300 (2 x 150) gal.
- Water - 1 stainless 200 gal.
- Holding - 1 fiberglass 35 gal.
- Power - 2 x Volvo TAMD40, 150 hp
- Cruise Speed - 8-11 knots
- Maximum Speed - 13 kts
- Forward double and head
- Aft queen with head
- Convertible settee
- Force Ten stovetop and oven
- Norcold fridge/freezer
- Double stainless sink, cutting board, ample counterspace and storage
Navigation & Electronics
- Upper bridge: Garmin GPSMap 3210 MFD/radar, Hummingbird depth finder, Ritchie compass, Navico H8000 A/P, Uniden UM415 VHF
- Lower bridge: Garmin GPSMap 4210MFD/radar, Uniden UM525 VHF, Navico H8000 A/P
- 30 amp 120v AC/12v DC Electrical Systems
- Onan 9kw genset w/ 1200 hrs
- Twin Volvo TAMD40B w/ 4442 and 4437 hrs (port/starboard)
- 24 x 20 props
- 1.75" stainless shafts
- Mid-April 400+ mile transit from Winchester, OR to Anacortes, WA went flawlessly
All personal items including any item not listed with specifications are excluded from the sale of this vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.