A PROVEN CLASSIC DESIGN
Second Wind, the perfect liveaboard with all the comforts of home.
She has the ability for long distance cruising.
New Electronics, Rebuilt Cummins and many other upgrades.
With many new upgrades.
For more information or to schedule a showing
Capt. Chris Holtsclaw
-Daft 3 foot 10 inches
-Hieght 19.58 feet
- Twin 185 HP-Cummins 6BTA 5.9M2 (rebuilt)
- 92 Hours
- 9 KW-Mas Power Marine Generator MPA9M
- 100 Hours
-2 (stainless steel) Fresh Water Tanks totaling 200 gallons
-4 (aluminum) Brand New Diesel Tanks totaling 300 gallons
-1 new (plastic) 25 gallon Black Water Tank
- Sleeps 8 with 3 Staterooms
-Foward stateroom has upper and lower bunks.
-Guest stateroom midship also has upper and lower bunks.
-Large after stateroom queen bed (Custome mattress).
- 2 Heads and shower. Forward and Mid Ship
-Custom built couch in main salon.
-2 Airconditiiners 12 and 16 BTU (new).
- Furniture on Sundeck
- Amazing storage
-Hot and Cold on deck shower
- Novakool refrigerator (new 5 months)
-4 burner Magic Chef stove/oven
- New Sink
- Four seat table and booth
- Isotherm (new) ice machine
-26 inch flat screen TV and wall mount
-Garmin 4208 gps chartplotter
-Garmin depth HD
-Garmin HD Radar
- New Battery banks
- Full Inclosure Bimini Bridge and aft/Sundeck (all new 2015)
- Extreme Sunbrell material with ten year warranty
-Custom tender cover
-West Marine RIB 310 PVC material 2012
-Honda 15hp four stroke
-Custome canvas cover
-Atkins and Hoyle dinghy crane with remote (new)
-Anchor Windleass Super Winch with remote (Wife Pleaser)
-2 anchors one danforth 40 and a 35 Rockna
-200 feet of 5/8 chain
- Large West Marine Dockbox
- Four Step boarding stairs
- New power cables
400 Ocean Drive
Key Largo, FL 33037