ONLINE AUCTION - 1985 CUSTOM NORDIA 19M PILOTHOUSE CUTTER S Y WETNOSE
ONLINE AUCTION COMMENCES WEDNESDAY 15TH MARCH 2017 AND WILL END ON TUESDAY 21ST MARCH AT 2PM AEST
A stylish Pilothouse Sloop designed for fast, safe and comfortable ocean passage making.
RECENT OUT OF WATER SURVEY REPORT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
* LOA 19.6m
* Beam 5.03m
* Draft 2.95m
* Displacement 50,000 kg
* Steel Hull
* Powered by 165HP Volvo MD100 B 6 cylinder Engine
* Onan 17.5 Kw Diesel Genset
* 3,200 Litres Fuel Capacity
* 3,200 Water Capacity
* 600 Litres Grey Water Capacity
* Cruise Speed 8 knots, Top Speed 9 -10 knots
* 2 x Furuno Radars, Furuno Chart Plotter, Furuno SSB Long Range Radio
* Garmin 3 x Station VHF Radio
* B & G Wind Reporting, Auto Pilot
* 4 Cabins and 3 Bathrooms
* Rondal 25m Twin Spreader Aluminium Mast with Ronal Hydraulic inmast Furling
* Sails Include, Main, Yankee, Staysail, Storm Jib, Spare Main, Spinnakers
The vessel is located at Rivergate Marina, 7 Rivergate Place, Murarrie, Brisbane, Queensland and will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given at Rivergate Marina.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, balance on or before Tuesday 28th March 2017.
Buyers Premium of 7.5% Excluding GST applies
For further information and full specifications please contact Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358 or email email@example.com or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
This vessel will be auctioned at www.marineauctions.com.au