CURRENT OWNER OF 10 YEARS OFFERS THIS NICELY EQUIPPED AND VERY WELL CARED FOR 1985 SEA RAY 340 EXPRESS FOR SALE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with 860 original hours. Notable features and upgrades include but are not limited to the following
1)Stored inside heated building since 2005.
2) 2016: Heat/air replaced.
3) 2016: New Captain chair with marine pad/almond color cover. Captain bench has 2 door storage. 4) 2016: Replaced various new hoses, both engines fuel pumps and thermostats, port impeller, port neutral switch sensor, and other general maintenance.
5) 2016: New 200' anchor line.
6) 2016: New in/outdoor carpet (aft). Cleaned/oiled all in/outside teak surfaces.
7) 2015: New, light weigh privacy curtains made to attach to all 5 back window panels. Easy secure/release velcro tabs. Also, tabs to secure window when rolled down (all screen windows) allowing air flow, and keeps unwanted bugs outside boat!
8) 2015: New Captain bed - marine foam pad and cover.
9) 2014: New canvas cover. Increased front cockpit view with frame adjustment vertical extension, and sturdy strata glass panels.
10) 2014: Sun blocking curtain. Easy on/off attachment for entire front cockpit window. Keeps glare out and direct heat from the sun.
121 2014: New canvas covers for both hatches, and anchor motor.
12) 2014: New galley (sturdy wood) benches with 4 marine foam pads, and covers. Use for bed or dining table.
13) 2014: Entire New head unit installed.
14) Installed (2010)stainless steel water storage unit under galley floor. Hot/cold water. ) 26" TV in galley can be viewed from bow (attached on 180 degree swivel arm), sink, and back of boat.
15) Refrigerator, toaster oven, Electric/propane stove.
16) Dual power cord. 3 travel buoys, and 3 buoys to attach to finger pier, numerous lines.
17) Various navigation instruments.
18) Cleaning materials.
The “Jewel” is a freshwater Express cruiser that has been loved and it shows! She offers sleeping for (4) when her convertible dinette is used. She could very well be the cleanest and best kept 1985 Sea Ray Express available today!!. If you are on a budget and you want a 'like-new' express for low dollars, then The “Jewel” is an absolute MUST SEE!! WARNING.. Super Clean 1985 models like this do not come along very often, therefore they do not stay on the market long!!
ACCOMMODATIONS Sleeps 2 owners and guests in 1 stateroom, plus 2 dinette berths for a total of 4 berths. The master stateroom is forward with double bed. There is a head and shower. Carpeting; drapes; dinette; Tan interior carpet. Convenient "L" shaped storage/work area aft of the dinette to port with storage, icemaker, and in counter waste container; cabin Pioneer stereo system with 4 speakers. 26" flat panel TV that hinges for both interior and cockpit viewing
GALLEY Galley down; refrigerator w/freezer; Princess 2 burner electric/Alohocol stove, microwave; water heater; pressure water system
ELECTRICAL 12 volt (DC); 110 volt (AC); generator with 60 hours; 30 amp dockside electrical cables; Battery charger.
DECK Danforth Type anchor; anchor davit; fiberglass deck; electric windlass; navigation lights; single electric controlled search light; swim platform; hull color is cream; Windshield wipers; Full Bimini / campers top in Maroon with screens ; side and aft curtains; New Captains chair, Stern seat on molded storage boxes; Walk-thru transom door.
MECHANICAL Cruise Air air conditioning; automatic Halon fire extinguishing system; cockpit controls; hydraulic steering; Bennett trim tabs; bilge blower; bilge pump; electric holding tank head; Borg Warner transmissions; Mufflers.
15415 Woodbridge Road
Brookfield, WI 53005