1986 Grand Soleil 36
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Waukegan, IL
- Materiale Scafo:
- Ultimo Prezzo a Listino:
- US$ 39,900 (EUR 35,775)
Please contact John Jirsa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-336-5456.
Please contact John Jirsa, CPYB at 847-336-5456
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 37 ft 4 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 7 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 29 ft 2 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 9 in
Dislocamento: 12125 lbs
Zavorra: 3968 lbs
Potenza totale: 28 HP
Marca motore: Volvo
Anno di costruzione: 1986
Modello motore: MD2003
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 28 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (60 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (23 Galloni)
Hull-Single mold of multiple layers of hand laid up fiberglass roving woven, stranded maat and unidirectional cloth, bonded with a polyester resin, and finished with t textured gelcoat. DECK-Single unit aminate, balsa cored, using alternate layers of woven rovings. Additinal reinforcing in high stress areas. Molded non-skid pattern on all working surfaces.
HULL TO DECK JOINT-Overlapping with Thiacol bonding and stainless steel thru-bolts covered with aluminum toe-rail with stainless steel fastenings. KEEL-Exterior iron keel bolted to the hull mold wtih stainless steel fastenings. INTERIOR-Teak veneered plywood bulkheads, taped and bonded to the hull on both sides, with soli teak joinery and cabin sole.
- Access corridor with locker
- Storage shelves
- Large lockers under berths
The main salon is exceptionally wide, bright and well-ventilated. The salon features a C-shaped settee that converts into two berths with storage below; large dining tble with bottle holder and two fold up leaves, side lockers; handholds; cabinet bar and bookshelf. Blue upholstery.
- Double berth
- Bookshelf and side lockers
Electronics & Navigation
Fold out chart table with a compartment for nautical charts, drawers and storage areas. Bookshelf; main electric panel; navigation instruments panel; navigators chair.
- B&G speed depth and wind repeaters
- B&G speed and depth instruments above companionway
- Double stainless steel sink and work counter
- 3 Burner propane stove with oven
- Top loading ice box
- Fresh water foot pump
- Force 10 lrge cylinder gas grill
Sails & Rigging
MAST- Anodized aluminum alloy extrusion with internal halyards and sail brack. Navtec standing rigging. Aluminum mast truck with cast aluminum halyard sheaves. Mast is stepped on deck and sits on an aluminum mast base. Stainless steel tangs and spreader sockets. Two pair of air foil shaped aluminum spreaders. RADAR REFLECTOR-BOC style airfoil radar refl. mounted above second spreaders. BOOM-Anodized aluminum alloy extrusion with internal outhaul, three sets of internal reefing gear and sail track. Stainless steel gooseneck with aluminum end plates. SPINNAKER POLE-Bell/socket type with line control. Perfect for use as a multi-purpose whisker pole in all conditions and long enough for use with a asymmetrical spinnaker. SOLID BOOM VANG-Forespar spring loaded solid vang, oversized, with Harken hardware.
- HEADSTAY-9/32 1 x 19 stainless steel cable with 1/2" extension plates
- ROLLER FURLING-Harken MKIII furling luff -groove system '01
- BACKSTAY-5/16 1 x 19 Stainless steel cable with 9/16" backstay adjuster
- UPPER SHROUDS-5/16 1 x 19 Stainless steel cable w 1/2" stainless steel turnbuckle & toggle
- LOWER SHROUDS, DOUBLE- 5/16 1 x 19 Stainless steel cable with 1/2" stainless steel turnbuckles and toggles
- INTERMEDIATE-1/4 1 x19 stainless steel cable with 3/8" stainless steel turnbuckles and toggles.
- Race/Cruise equipped
- Aluminum spars steppe on deck
- Spinnaker pole
- Original MAINSAIL-full-batten with Doyle system, 3 reefs
- 2005 UK Main with lazy bag
- GENOA-125% Roller furling with padded luff to improve shape when reefed
- Working Jib-90% roller furling jib on luff groove
- Tri-Radial Spinnaker-Chute Scoop Sock
- RACING GENOA-160% UK Tape Drive
- 2014 Assymetrical spinnaker w/ snuffer (only raised once)
- Lewmar #43 two speed S/T (2) for Jib sheets
- Lewmar #30 two speed (2) for spinnaker sheets
- Lewmar # 24 two speed (2) for main and jib halyards
- Lewmar # 16 one speed (2) for Reefing lines
- Barbarossa one speed (1) for Outhaul and Downhaul
- Lewmar winch handles (2) for all winches
2010 White fitted cockpit companionway dodger with zip-down front panel and detachable wings.
Custom gray "C-cushions" cockpit cushions with white mesh covers.
White U.V. protected weather cloths with clear panel and battens of custom design to protect cockpit.
Custom blue wheel and compass cover. Full winter cover (mast out) (does not have a frame). Fitted canvas cockpit cover and rail covers for winter lay-up.
Lifelines & Stanchions
Double lifelines with double bow and stern pulpits. Two midship boarding gates, one port and one starboard. Teak outboard bracket.
Standard Horizon Hand-held radio Excluded.
- (2) Hatch ventilators
- Cabin top and below deck handrails
- Complete spinnaker gear
- Teak wheel
- Single leve engine controls
- Sheet stoppers (Antal)
- Teak cockpit and head grates
- Mechanical backstay adjuster
- Inboard genoa tracks and cars
- Starboard spreader flag halyard
- Pressure water system
010-Bottom taken all the way down, 6 coats of Interlux 2000 barrier painted VC-17
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.