This is a nice Pearson 31-2 for performance cruising, recently upgraded chart plotter, instruments ,and yard maintained, she is reluctantly for sale due to a recent move. Pearson’s are known for their quality build and the Bruce Shaw design deep keel makes her a wonderful boat to sail and cruise.
Please note that the port side deck along the stanchion bases has been repaired due to elevated moisture readings however there is still an area around the anchor locker that needs to addressed.
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Bill Shaw
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 31 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 10 ft 9 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 25 ft 5 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 9 in
Dislocamento: 10000 lbs
Zavorra: 3800 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 47 ft 0 in
Potenza totale: 18 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Modello motore: 2GM20F
Potenza Motore: 18 HP
Velocità di crociera: 6 Nodi
Velocità massima: 7 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (40 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (20 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (20 Galloni)
Fwd cabin offers 5'10" headroom with a 6'3" V-berth. Bi-folding door closes this area for privacy. Natural light and air pour through an overhead hatch and 2x screened opening cabin ports. Storage is on hullside shelves, in cubbies below the V-berth, and in a bureau and hanging locker aft to port.
Enclosed head and shower is aft to stbd of the fwd cabin. Headroom here is 6'. Storage is behind hullside mirrored sliders and in a cabinet under the sink. An overhead opening hatch and a screened opening cabin port provide proper ventilation.
Main Cabin offers 6'2" headroom with 6'5" long settees to port and stbd. Stbd L-settee pulls out to create a double berth. Teak pedestal table has two leaves that fold down and out of the way when not in use with teak an holly sole. Storage is in hullside sliders and shelves and in cubbies behind the seat backs. An overhead opening hatch, 2x screened opening cabin ports, and 2x fixed ports, and dorades provide fresh light and air.
Nav station offers 6'2" headroom and a full size chart table. Deep ice box is below the hinged chart table top. Storage is in 2 flip-down cabinets aft. Double quarter berth is aft of this, 6'4" long, with a screened cabin port that opens into the cockpit.
6'2" headroom at the galley. Storage is in hullside shelves & sliders, in below-counter storage fwd and aft of the stove, in 2 drawers and a flip-down cabinet below the aft counter, and in a cabinet under the sink.
- Tasco 2-burner propane stove and oven
- XINTEX propane & gas alarm, 2010
- Custom Corian cover for stove, 2010
- Single basin stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure fresh water
- Foot pump for ice box drain
- Deep ice box with shelf to stbd under the chart table
- 12V DC electrical system
- Blue Seas VSM battery & holding tank monitor, 2010
- 110V AC electrical system
- 30 amp shore power cord
- 2x deep cycle lead acid batteries, 2007
- 4x 110V GFCI outlets, 2010
- Raymarine Hybredtouch chart plotter on Navpod at wheel
- Icom VHF radio with wireless remote
- Simrad monochromatic radar on swing arm at companionway
- Raymarine ST60 speed/log
- Raymarine ST60 depth
- Raymarine ST4000+ Autohelm autopilot
- Ritchie compass
- Sony Radio CD player
Hull & Deck
- White hull w/blue double boot stripe
- Two-tone deck w/molded non-skid
- Foredeck anchor well with holding tank pump-out
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails
- Double lifelines with boarding gate
- T-shaped cockpit w/removable helm seat
- Folding swim ladder
- Vented propane locker
Sails & Rigging
Aluminum, double spreader spar by Isomat, stepped on keel with stainless wire standing rigging, Isomat boom withJiffy reefing and harken roller furling unit. Harken mainsheet system, Lewmar, #43 ST primary winches, #30 ST main halyard winch and # 16 genoa halyard winch. Running rigging has been continually upgraded from 1996 to present.
- U.K. mainsail(original), Maine Sailing Partners Main (2003) 140% genoa and Hood 100% jib .
- Double spreader aluminum mast and aluminum boom with internal halyards and jiffy reefing
- Roller furling headstay
- Split backstay
- All running rigging lead aft to cockpit, including double reefing lines
- Lewmar ST43 self-tailing primary winches
- Lewmar ST30 self-tailing main halyard winch on cabin stop
- Quad line stoppers
- Lewmar 16 for jib halyard on cabin top
- Holding Tank replace 2010
- Cabin Sole redone 2010
- USCG Documented Vessel
- Navy blue dodger with stainless steel bows
- Anchor w/chain & rode
- Teak cockpit table & drink holder
- Horseshoe buoy
- Life line cushions
- Flares, fire extinguishers, life jackets, boat hook, dock lines & fenders
- Spare filters, belts
- Clock & barometer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.