1988 Bayliner 3888 Motoryacht
North Vancouver, BC
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- North Vancouver, BC
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- Can$ 65,000 (EUR 46,972)
The Bayliner 3888 was a very popular model with them building over 1,000 hulls in a production run that lasted from 1983 to 1994. The 3888's well equipped inside helm makes her an ideal Pacific Northwest Yacht. She has a very clever mid cabin layout detailed further in Full Specifications, and is exceptionally fuel efficient, burning less than 1 gpm combined.
Owner is getting out of boating. The vessel needs a few cosmetic touches to be truly impressive.
Give us a call.
Please contact Jeff Crowter at 604-329-6591
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
JIG A LOW
Designer: U.S. Marine
Tipo di carena: V modificato
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 38 ft 2 in
Larghezza: 13 ft 5 in
Pescaggio massimo: 3 ft 2 in
Altezza al ponte superiore: 14 ft 10 in
Angolo di barra: 6 ° at Transom
: 17500 lbs
Marca motore: U.S. Marine (Hino) x 2
Anno di costruzione: 1988
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Velocità di crociera: 18 Miglia orarie
Velocità massima: 23 Miglia orarie
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (80 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (304 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (40 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 2
Numero letti doppi: 1
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 1
Impianto elettrico: 12V
Salpa ancore elettrico
The key feature of this clever layout, is an innovative midcabin with a double berth that extends under the saloon sole. The forward part of the midcabin has standing headroom, plus a hanging locker.
The cabin is adjoined by a generous-size head compartment with a vanity and even a bath tubette.
Up forward, there's a surprisingly large master stateroom that features a popular island double berth. This stateroom also has a hanging locker and is adjoined by its own head compartment.
The galley is down a few steps from the salon, and is very bright. The large windshield allows natural light to flood the entire space. There's plenty of working space in the U-shaped layout and tons of storage.
The salon is surrounded by large windows and contains a settee that converts into a king-size berth. There's also a well equipped inside helm station, a wonderful comfort for Pacific Northwest cruising.
Even outside, living areas are surprisingly generous. The bridge itself is roomy enough for a party. Just look at all of the seating available.
- The interior is finished in beautiful warm teak
- Teak & holly flooring
- Headliner is in good condition and mounted on removable panels
- Webasto AirTop heat system
- PRINCESS 3 burner propane stove with oven
- NORCOLD DE-828 12/120V full size fridge/freezer
- WHIRLPOOL microwave
- JVC Pandora AM/FM/CD w USB
- Xinex propane control system
- Ritchie compass
- PA hailer
- Uniden UM415 VHF radio w antenna
- Full compliment of U.S. Marine gauges
- Chartplotter/fishfinder is being replaced
- 5" Jabsco remote searchlight
- 12V/120V shore power w 75' cord
- Seating for up to 7 on flybridge
- Wide side decks with high railings for safety
- MUIR 12v windlass
- All chain (3/8" galv.) rode
- BRUCE 15 kg anchor (not attached)
- Full bridge enclosure in black Sunbrella, good condition
- Sunbrella canvas brow over back deck
- Hand-laid fiberglass hull is cored
- Easy access to all mechanical areas
- Flared bow for a dry ride
- Shaft tunnels for performance and stability in a cross sea
- Transom door for ease of access
- Molded fiberglass swim grid
- Stainless steel radar arch has been removed
- Bow/anchor pulpit has been cut off
- Upper helm venturi window must be re-installed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.