Stunning vessel that is priced to sell! John Alden Designed Italian built Shiplike quality abounds on this vessel. Her beautiful interior design makes a statement as refined as her striking exterior lines. The sculpted interior of rich colored Makori maple contrasting with lighter Frise maple gives the living spaces a more expansive and open feeling than expected on a yacht of her size. Throughout the vessel, maple, marble, granite and leather compliment the quality, thoughtful workmanship found on board. She offers three Guest Staterooms, Six Heads, Master Stateroom midships has a centerline king size berth with full walk around and private sitting area, En-suite Master head has his & hers granite vanities and a huge thermosol jacuzzi. The Main Salon and dining areas are on deck and designed to satisfy your every need and expectation. The main dining table seats (8) people. The wetbar, work desk and entertainment system add to the salon ambience. A unique system of lighting and sky lights bathes the salon in a beautiful combination of natural and artificial light. The Aft deck is air conditioned and is easily opened with minimum effort for less formal dining and access to the swim deck, complete with fresh water shower. The aft deck can be closed off from the rest of the yacht via glass sliding doors, and the salon can be closed off via glass wing doors at the port and starboard entrance. The Chef's galley is is gorgeous featuring commercial subzero fridge, wolf ovens, glass top stove, marble counters and floors, and 8 person settee dinette. Large forward crew with 3 berths two heads, dinette, and laundry. The Bridge Deck offers (2) large seating areas, perfect for cocktails and relaxation under the shade of the Bimini top, wetbar with side by side U-line refrigerators and ice makers and a Hot Tub. Impressive raised bridge complete with full navigational systems and vessel monitoring and Bridge level helm station as well. Additional features include twin MTU 8v396TB93's - 1090 HP / W4, overhauled in 2004, (1) 43 KW Mercedes Generators overhauled in 2004 (1) New 26 KW Northern Lights Generator , • (2) 1500 gpd Sea Recovery Watermakers, KVH G4 Trackvision satellite TV antenn, KVH 252 Trackphone satellite telephone, Plath autopilot and Gyro, Naiad stabilization, New Furuno Satellite Compass and so much more
NEW LISTING! ALL NEW PHOTOS, VIRTUAL TOUR AND SPECS COMING SOON!
The interior design makes a statement as refined as her exterior lines. The sculptured interior of rich colored Makori maple contrasting with lighter Frise maple gives the living spaces a more expansive and open feeling than expected on a yacht of her size. Throughout the vessel, marble, granite and leather compliment the quality workmanship found on board. New 80" Vizeo Flat Screen TV in Salon.
The Master Stateroom is located mid-ship and is truly impressive with a centerline king-sized bed, study area, ladies dressing table and entertainment system with stereo, TV, VCR and DVD.
The private Master Bath provides a huge Thermasol whirlpool bath and granite counters.
The two-mirror image Guest Staterooms are aft and each have twin lower berths and a concealed upper pilot berth. Both have private baths with enclosed shower/tub.
The Crew Quarters are forward and feature a separate Captain's Quarters, (2) Crew Quarters and (2) heads with shared showers. There is a small dinette with entertainment center for the crew.
The Galley is forward and can be described as a large, completely upgraded granite kitchen with sub-zero fridge and freezer, Wolf oven and microwave, and glass stove top. The dinette seats (8) people.
The Main Salon and dining areas are on deck and designed to satisfy your every need and expectation. The main dining table seats (8) people. The wetbar, work desk and state-of-the-art entertainment system add to the salon ambience. A unique system of lighting and sky lights bathes the salon in a beautiful combination of natural and artificial light.
The Aft Deck is air conditioned and is easily opened with a minimum of effort for less formal dining and access to the swim deck, complete with fresh water shower. The aft deck can be closed off from the rest of the yacht via glass sliding doors, and the salon can be closed off via glass wing doors at the port and starboard entrance.
Up from the main salon is the Pilothouse with extensive, up-to-date instrumentation and comfortable seating.
The Bridge Deck offers (2) large seating areas, perfect for cocktails and conversation under the shade of the Bimini top, as well as additional sun cushions. The Bridge Deck has a wetbar and stereo equipment to further guarantee your comfort and enjoyment.
• New Stainless Sub-Zero side by side freezer/refrigerator
• (2) New Wolf ovens
• New Wolf countertop range
• New Allure range hood
• New Askow dishwasher
• New Kitchen Aid Trash Compactor
• New Wolf microwave
• Granite Floors and Counter Tops
• Furuno Navigation net radar
• Weather fax
• Daylight VEI monitor for updated navigational software
• Satellite telephone
• Plath autopilot and Gyro
• Furuno 72-mile radar
• Furuno 48-mile radar
• New navigational computer system
• (3) VHF radios
• 406 EPIRB
• New 50-amp shore power cords
• 200 amp AC electrical system
• Underwater Docking and Fantasy Halow LED Lights
• Docking and Security Command
New Jet Ski!
(2) Wopple Stoppers
• 18' Novurania dingy with 135 HP Yamaha Engine
• (2) Anchors
• Side by side 15" Uline refrigerator and icemaker
• Marquip hydraulic cranes for launching dingy port and stbd
• (2) Hydraulic gangways to the waterline port and stbd
• (2) Engines model MTU 8v396TB93's - 1350 HP / W4 at 6,000 hrs.
• Cruising speeds - 13.5 knots max / Max speeds - 17 knots
• 2004 Overhauled and serviced
• (2) 43 KW Mercedes Generators w/ 10,000 hrs. Genny's both overhauled in 2004 / 25 hours SMOH
• New pump and injectors
• New digital frequency meters installed
• (2) 1500 gpd Sea Recovery Watermakers
• (2) New Headhunter automatic pumps
• Water heater with Instahot backup, new accumulator and new manifold
• New UPS power supply for electronics
• Furuno Navnet Radar with flybridge display installed in pilothouse
• Icom VHF radio w/ flybridge repeater installed in pilothouse
• Dell Dimension 4600C computer installed in pilothouse
• New digital display for computer installed in pilothouse
• New VEI Daylight display installed on flybridge
• (5) New TV security/Docking cameras
• (5) New VHS/DVD players installed
• New Bimini Top installed
(4) New 150' 50amp shore cables
• U-Line icemaker and refrigerators in salon and on flybridge
• New U-Line wine cooler in salon
• New dock lines
Rebuilds in 2004, Total Hours:
Port Main 6160 hours
Starboard Main 7469
Mercedes Gen 12460
Northern Light Gen 1701.
Custom designed by John Alden, Inc. of Boston and delivered in 1989, She is truly the finest example of modern yachts in both appearance and performance. From her swept teak decks to her state-of-the-art equipment, she combines old world craftmanship with new world comfort and convenience.
Her mechanical equipment has been well maintained and her exterior looks bright. She has crossed the Atlantic on her own and handles heavy seas in comfort. Not only a pretty boat; she is a world class yacht as well.
1. New Stern Thrusters, bow thruster serviced
2. New Fuel Lines
3. 10 New Underwater Lights Installed (I have the spec details and will elaborate in the ad)
4. New Bearings and Seals for Stabilizers
5. New Line Cutters
6. All New Zincs
7. Fuel Tanks Welded and Repaired
8. All bottom needs serviced and painted including epoxy sealer
9. Props removed and replaced with new including cupped tips
10. Bonding Redone
CONTINENTAL YACHTS LIMITED
1561 Shelter island Drive
San Diego, CA 92106