1989 Moody 346
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
Price just reduced
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- £ 40,000 Tasse incluse (EUR 46,270)
- Vendita in Corso
The Moody 346 was one of the most popular designs for Moody throughout the 1980/90's, quite a feat when you consider how many boats Moody were building in those days. Once stepping onboard you soon realise why. They are sleek looking and quality throughout, the accommodation is very clever and spacious for a 34 foot yacht.
SECOND WIND has clearly been well looked after and upgraded in the right areas, the new engine, mainsail and recently replaced rigging is proof of that. She is lying afloat in Poole Harbour and is ready and waiting for new owners to take her sailing!
Please call us with any questions.
Please contact Jimmy Warington-Smyth at +44 (0)1202 724917
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
Larghezza: 3.56 m
Pescaggio massimo: 1.50 m
Potenza totale: 35 HP
Marca motore: Beta
Potenza Motore: 35 HP
- LOA: 10.52m (34'5")
- LWL: 8.5m (27'9")
- Beam: 11.67m (3'6")
- Draft: 1.5m (5'0")
- Air draft: 14m (approx)
- Displacement: 5,085kgs
- Designer: Bill Dixon
- Builder: Marine Projects
- Year: 1989
- Sleeping: 6 berths in 3 cabins, including the saloon. Two doubles, two singles.
- Galley: Gas oven/grill/hob, twin stainless steel sinks, fridge/freezer, pressurised hot and cold water. Plenty of storage.
- Heads: Jabsco WC, hands basin, shower and storage.
- Chart table: Aft facing with VHF, radar, switch panel, instrument repeaters etc.
- Saloon: Seating for at least 6 people, folding table with bottle storage. Very comfortable saloon with plenty of storage throughout.
The interior is finished in teak and is very well laid out. She also benefits from hot air cabin heating by Mikuni.
Engine & Electrical System
- Beta 35.
- Year 2014.
- 35HP, 4 cylinder diesel engine.
- Serviced spring 2016, 300 hours to date.
- Shaft drive.
- Cruising speed 6 knots, Max speed 6.7 knots (approx).
- 150 litre (approx) plastic diesel tank.
The engine access is genuinely excellent, via a large hatch in the passageway through to the aft cabin. The cockpit sole above is also removable if required, to allow engine and gearbox to be lifted out if major work is ever required.
- 3x 12v batteries.
- 60amp alternator.
- Shore Power.
- Sterling battery charger.
- Garmin 128 GPS.
- Raymarine CRT Radar.
- Navico VHF marine radio.
- Raymarine Autopilot new in 2015.
- Target Pro Navtex (reconditioned).
- Stowe Log (speed).
- Stowe Echo-sounder (depth). Repeated at chart table.
- Stowe Wind instrument. Repeated at chart table.
- Plastimo Steering compass at helm.
- Laptop with charts.
Sails, Canvas & Rigging.
- Main sail: 2015, fully battened 'Cruiser-Pro' by Kemp Sails. Slab reefing (3 reefs).
- Genoa: Crusader Sails, age not known, but not original. Serviced in 2015.
- Cruising Chute: Crusader Sails, original (1990) but lightly used. Has a snuffer.
- Spray hood.
- Cockpit tent.
- Wheel cover.
- Main sail cover new in 2015. Stack-pack system with lazy jacks.
- Stainless steel standing rigging replaced in 2011.
- Aluminium Kemp mast and spars.
- Furlex Genoa furling.
Deck & General Equipment.
- 4x man liferaft, mounted on pushpit.
- Jon Buoy on pushpit.
- Jack stays.
- Manual anchor windlass, Delta anchor and 30m of 8mm chain.
- x2 Anderson ST Genoa winches, x2 Lewmar ST Spinnaker winches. All 2 speed.
- Warps and fenders.
- Boat hook.
- Cockpit table.
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.