1989 Westerly Seahawk 35
Swansea, United Kingdom
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Swansea, United Kingdom
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- £ 39,500 (EUR 46,648)
From the pen of Ed Dubois, This Westerly Seahawk 35 offers a fantastic opportunity for any sailor looking for a centre cockpit boat boasting a generously sized aft cabin.
The Westerly Seahawk 35 is based on the rugged Westerly Seahawk 34, the primary difference between the two models is that the Seahawk 35 offers a suger scoop stern design.
Offering the benefit of constant upgrades and important features such as cabin heating, new heads and piping mean that this Westerly Seahawk 35 is very well suited to the rugged UK and northern European coastline.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years, Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001. His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees. An experienced sailor (200gt Commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer. While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specializes in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Costruttore: Westerly Yachts
Designer: Ed Dubois
Bandiera della barca: United Kingdom
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 35 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 0 in
Pescaggio minimo: 3 ft 11 in
Pescaggio massimo: 3 ft 1 in
Dislocamento: 6531 kgs
: 6531 kgs
Potenza totale: 28 HP
Marca motore: Volvo Penta
Anno di costruzione: 2003
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 28 HP
Log - Contamiglia
Tangone dello spi
Elica di prua
- Seven berths in three cabins.
- Comfortable saloon with 'U' shaped seating to starboard, settee berth opposite, and central table with drop leaves.
- Navigation station opposite galley, with chart table, seat and instrumentation.
- Ample stowage and side shelving.
- 'L' shaped galley with a 12v fridge, twin sinks, hot and cold pressurised water system, cooker with new grill and oven, storage lockers.
- Spacious aft cabin with double berth,seating area and wash basin.
- Forward cabin with vee berth.
- Cabin heating system
- New heads and piping February 2016.
- Bow thruster.
- Electric Windlass.
- Rope Cutter.
- Calorifier water heater.
- 2 xbarient two speed g winches.
- 2 x Lewmar two speed self tailing.
- 1x Lewmar halyard.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Exempt.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Swansea UK.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates