1990 Donzi Z33 Crossbow
Morro Bay, CA
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Presente a :
- Morro Bay, CA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 39,000 (EUR 36,761)
This is a sleek, fast, and impressive Donzi Z33 Crossbow.
- 2015 new refit of boat
- Top speed 105 miles per hour
- Twin Chevy 502 engine's bored out to 548 cu. in. (609.8 horse power each) Built by Ron Sporl
- Mercury XR outdrives (30 hours)
- 2015 triple axle trailer
Owner is super motivated. Make an offer!
To see all our listings please visit www.chandlery.com.
Please contact The Chandlery Sales Team at (805) 965-4538
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
- Ron Sporl built, Dual 502's, Naturally Aspirated
- Chevy Engines, Bored out to 548 cubic inch
- 609.8 hp each at 5900 and torque 636 ft. lbs. at 4700
- Outdrives: XR drives, bravo ones converted to XR drives
- Spent $10,000 for upgrade
- Holley 1050 carburetors
- Ignition is MSD and the motors have oil coolers.
- Approximately only 280 hours on motors.
- New battery system by Trojan. Spent over $1,200 on new batteries.
- High performance, built to last and ready to go!
- The boat went through a complete refit in 2015.
- New trims, rub rail, sealed & rebedded hull/deck joint.
- New windsheild.
- LED lighting
- Top gel coat
- Excellent condition!
- Interior has been completely redone
- Tempurpedic queen size berth
- Flat scree TV
- Ice maker, frig, two sinks, head
- New LED color changing lighting throughout
- Sound: (4) 12' Rockwood Fosgate 12' subs, multiple speakers and tweets, CD player, bluetooth, XM Serius radio
- New in 2015
- Three axles with spare tire
- All components are new, including top of the line tires, new brake lines, bearings, and drums. Excellent condition.
- The Donzi's top speed is 105 mph.
- Handles the ocean effortlessly! If taken to a lake it is as stable as if being on level concrete.
- Trim tabs.
- This boat has been owned by the second owner for 20 years. Very reliable, sound, and efficient. And eye catcher for sure! Beautiful design.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.