HULL & DECK:
- Hull topsides repainted Flag Blue in Awlcraft paint in 2012-2013.
- The superstructure is awlgripped Snow White, the decks and cockpit are painted light grey nonskid.
- Exterior teak trim refinished in Cetol in 2013 and refreshed in 2014.
- Solid fiberglass hull of built down, semi-displacement design.
- Fiberglass over balsa cored deck, house and flybridge; black vinyl toerails.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Large cockpit center hatch, completely replaced in 2013, provides access to exhaust system; additional cockpit hatches access aft fuel tank inspection ports and generator exhaust plumbing.
- 2013 new Bomar hatch over vee berths.
- 2015 new companionway door and rebedded cabin hatch.
- 2015 new toerails and rubrails installed after inspecting hull to deck joint and filling with new epoxy as needed.
- 2013 new four Lewmar portholes.
- S/S cockpit ladder.
- New 2013 fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder.
- Aluminum mast stepped on a tabernacle.
- St. Croix S/S davits
- 2013 new teak bow pulpit with S/S anchor roller; 2013 Lewmar V3 S/S windlass.
- S/S bow rail and flybridge rails; bow rail stanchions removed and rebedded in 2013.
- 2002/2003 Diamond Sea Glaze windshield and side windows.
- 2012 windshield seals replaced.
- Deck floodlight.
- Fuel tanks: Two 80 gallon fuel tanks are built-in under cockpit of vinylester resin (not integral), baffled with clean out/inspection ports.Two 60 gallon forward tanks are welded aluminum (2013 fiberglass tanks were inspected, found to be very clean, any residue was further cleanded, tank ports were then resealed and pressure-tested).
- Fuel fills 2" for ease of filling tanks.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2002 Single Yanmar 6LY2A-STP, 6 cylinder, turbo charged, 440 hp, FWC.
- 2008 new ZF transmission.
- Wesmar bow thruster, rebuilt 2011.
- Dual helm Wagner hydraulic steering.
- Insulated engine room.
- Evolution Drive shaft, rebuilt to updated specifications in 2005.
- 2012 new 5 bladed Teignbridge 23 x 24 LH prop.
- Spare 5 bladed Teignbridge 23 x 24 LH prop also included.
- 2002 riser on exhaust.
- Sounddown wet exhaust muffler; 2nd riser aft.
- Lenco trim tabs.
- Flowscan fuel monitoring (four fuel gauges).
- Approximately 3200 hours as reported on hour meter.
- Engine hours about 200 hours less than meter due to key being left on.
- Cruising speed: 12 knots @ 2800 RPM @ 1 gpm or 9 knots @ 2200 RPM
- 2" S/S Aquamet shaft with spurs.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Rebuilt 2015 Gulfcoast fuel polishing system (fully configurable fuel supply and return manifolds for polishing fuel around or in line with engine).
Fuel: 280 gallons in 4 tanks.
Water: 90 gallons in 2 plastic tanks.
Holding: yes, 25 gallons discharged through the macerator or deck plate.
Hot Water Tank: 12 gallons.
- 12VDC & 110V AC systems with AC-DC circuit breaker panel (110V charger charges house system only).
- 2 Lifeline AGM 8D deep-cycle house batteries, new 2010, total amp hours 510.
- 4 Optima AGM Group-34 main engine start batteries, new 2010.
- 2 Optima AGM Group-34 generator start batteries, new 2014
- .All batteries are in battery boxes.
- 2 Balmar 90 amp alternators, rebuilt out of caution not necessity in 2009.
- House, Engine, and Generator start electrical systems are each totally independent.
- Fischer Panda 6 kw diesel generator, new 2012, approximately 100 hours.
- 2014 Dometic 16,000 BTU cooling/heating unit.
- Espar diesel heater with separate thermostat.
- Additional separate heating loop from main engine (3 forms of heat total).
- Heart Interface 2500 kw inverter/charger with inverter monitor.
- Wesmar bow thruster; motor replaced in 2005; drive shaft reengineered and replaced 2012.
- Hot water from engine cooling or A/C power.
- The interior is finished in a combination of white laminate plywood bulkheads with oiled teak trim.
- Vee berth forward with drawers under, and hull ceiling is sheathed in cedar strips.
- Next aft to port is a large pilot berth with drawers under; an enclosed head is to starboard with S/S sink, new porthole, and Raritan Sea Era II electric head with built in macerator, and a shower.
- Continuing aft and up two steps is the main salon. To port is the U-shaped dinette with drop leaf table, and new blue upholstered dinette cushions.
- Opposite is the lower helm to starboard, followed aft by the galley. The galley includes a two burner electric stove, microwave oven, hot and cold pressure water with S/S sink, storage lockers and drawers.
- Under the pilot berth is an electric freezer.
- A sliding teak door and screen provides access to the cockpit. A S/S ladder to port gives access to flybridge where a second station exists.
- Cabin sole is oiled teak, as is the cabin trim.
- 2012 new cabin, pilot berth and vee berth upholstery.
- 2013 flybridge seating rebuilt with starboard frames and new white vinyl upholstery.
- 2013 new ICOM IC M412 VHF.
- Raymarine RC530 screen.
- Ritchie compass.
- Northstar 952X GPS and chartplotter.
- B&G speed and depth gauge.
- Simrad Robertson AP 20 autopilot.
- New EPIRB 2015.
- ICOM IC M127 VHF.
- Raymarine L760 and RL70C radar- GPS plotter with depthsounder screens.
- Ritchie compass.
- Northstar 952X GPS (with most recent firmware upgrade) and chartplotter.
- B&G speed and depth gauge.
- Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot, includes NI300X NMEA Interface unit, RFC35R Rate compass, and FU50 follow up steering controller.
- Canvas cover for flybridge, resewn and reconfigured 2013.
- 45 lb CQR anchor with 300' chain and 30' nylon double snubber.
- Fortress anchor.
- Lewmar S/S windlass, new 2013.
- 2015 new windshield wiper motors.
- 3-12V Johnson bilge pumps @ 1000 gph.
- 6 PFD's.
- 24" throw ring buoy.
- Electric air horn.
- Offshore flare kit.
- Xintrex C02 detector.
- 3 portable fire extinguishers.
- ACR EPIRB.
- 6 man Solas life raft.
- 8 Taylor fenders, three are new.
- 6 fleece fender covers.
- Paper charts for NE and Canada.
- 2 Garlick folding deck chairs.
- 40' 5/8" docklines.
- Boat hook.
- CD player with speakers, with external input for IPOD, Boston acoustic speakers, and separate built-in Kenwood power amp.
COMMENTS: This handsome 32 Ellis flybridge, dual helmed cruiser was purchased by her present owner in 2000. He likes to cruise long range and offshore singlehandedly. Consequently, in 2001 he returned ZOOM AT SEA to her builder and undertook an enormous refit which included installing a new Yanmar 440 hp diesel, new tanks, and making improvements as described above for safe passages at sea. Most systems were rebuilt or duplicated as backups, and the vessel was rewired as well. This vessel is now ready for her next journey. Please review the attached chart showing ZOOM AT SEA'S voyages which include three transits to Newfoundland. Her owner wishes to advise that she was not designed as a fast Downeast cruiser; she cruises efficiently at 9-12 knots, depending on sea conditions. But, he has been completely satisfied with her performance and design as a comfortable liveaboard. Please call today for your inspection of this handsome cruiser, and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.