"Latis" gives the feeling of a much larger vessel with her wide Salon and bright, cheerful interior. With full Isinglass enclosure on the Fly Bridge. She just makes one feel good being aboard her.
Price just lowered from 45K to $37,500!
This is a well kept and capable vessel and just might be the perfect boat for a weekend with family and friends or maybe even an extended coastal adventure.
You are welcome to come and view "Latis". She is ready to go adventuring.
Please don't forget to view the many pictures of "Latis" and be sure to watch the video!
Also please view the full specs for a more in depth look at "Latis".
* New 2015: Complete Main Engine refurbishment. See invoice photo.
* New 2015: Two new extended duty glass mat batteries.
* New 2016: Fly Bridge upholstery. Very attractive and well done.
* New 2015: Midship and aft bilge pumps.
* Electra San Sanitation System
* Simrad WR-20 Multifunctional Remote: Autopilot, VHF and more.
* Simrad NSS-8 Multifunctional Navigation Screen.
* Simrad 4G Broadband 32 NM Radar Integrated with NSS-8.
* Fuel held in two 90 gal. aluminum tanks for a total of 180 gal.
* Bridge Clearance 11'6" Bimini down and 14'8" Bimini up.
Please contact Thomas at: 1-256-710-4419
Licensed and bonded
Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
Bus: 727-449-8222 FAX: 727-461-9379
Ask me how you can enjoy your new boat in "sunny Florida" for 180 days tax free!
Sometimes ya just have to take the "chance" to find what your seeking!
Seeing "Latis" in her lift for the first time, revealed a clean and shipshape vessel whose Aqua color accent's are quite attractive.
Stepping aboard her Swim platform one notices convenient stowage for the fenders which is unobtrusive and convenient. There is a Stainless swim ladder here and the step is wide with ample room for moving around. This would be a great place to do some fishing. Here too are the fuel fill caps, port and starboard, a handheld shower and the twin 30 AMP power inlets.
Moving up the molded in stairs there is a sturdy stainless steel handrail for support to the Sun Deck. This is a very nice lounging area covered with an Aqua Sunbrella awning and nicely furnished with table and two chairs for dining or just relaxing with a cool drink. There are Stereo speakers here, line stowage and plenty of room to move about. This is more or less the "hub" of the vessel where access can be made up some stairs to the Fly Bridge, through sliding glass doors and down to the Salon or to the bow from either port or starboard side.
The Fly Bridge is covered by an Aqua Bimini with newly covered "L" shaped seating to port and "Captain's Chair" to starboard, all staying with the Aqua color palate. The view from this vantage point is terrific and the vessel is equipped with every conceivable navigation device to safely and efficiently operate "Latis". Even the anchoring equipment can be operated from here.
Down and through the sliding glass door is a bright and airy Salon, very tastefully furnished with a sofa to port and a lounging chair to starboard. All the comforts of home are here with a Sanyo flat screen television, a Vizio Smart DVD player, Kenwood stereo/CD player and the entire air conditioned space feels wide and roomy.
Down and forward is the Galley to port, head to starboard and dinette/vee-berth. The "L" shaped Galley is well equipped bright and has ample storage. There is a two burner stove here, microwave and refrigerator freezer. The Galley sink is different and attractive.
Forward of the Galley is a triangular dinette. This dinette can be let down making a large vee-berth when the extra cushions are put in place. Here too is a comfort control panel controlling the forward A/C.
The head is of ample size and has a glass enclosed shower. There is plenty of stowage here as well. The electric toilet is an "Electra San" type. These type of sanitation systems are very clean and efficient.
On aft to the Master Stateroom one will find a split berth arrangement, with one large double berth to port and a single berth to starboard. This type of arrangement can be beneficial if something needs your attention in the middle of the night and you would not like to disturb your roommate. There is a convenient sink mounted in an amidships cabinet. Storage abounds in this area as it does throughout the vessel.
* Two 350 cubic inch V-8 Crusader fuel injected engines at 260 h.p. each. These engines do not have raw water running through the engine block, but are instead cooled with heat exchangers. This keeps the cooling passages of the engines clean and adds to engine life. Both engines have had extensive maintenance work done on both. See the invoice photo.
Through hull seacocks are of bronze construction.
The port engine currently has 473 operating hours.
The starboard engine currently has 474 operating hours.
* Steering: Sea Star Teleflex hydraulic.
* Bimini mounted over Fly Bridge. Aqua Sunbrella.
* All seating newly recovered to match color scheme.
* Ritchie Powerdamp Magnetic Compass.
* Simrad NSS-8 Multifunctional navigation display.
* Autopilot: Simrad AP-28
* VHF radio #1: Standard Horizon Spectrum with Ram mike in Salon.
* VHF radio #2: Standard Horizon Eclipse Plus.
* Depth: Raytheon ST-40
* Radar Simrad 4G integrated to NSS-8 Multifunctional display.
* Chart Plotter: Garmin Map 182-C
* Separate control lever for each engine throttle and each transmission.
* Engine room blowers.
* Engine shut down alarms.
* Volt meters-two.
* Hour meters for each engine.
* Oil pressure guages for each engine.
* RPM indicators for each engine.
* Engine synchronizer guage.
* Temperature guages for each engine.
* Two fuel tank level guages.
* Furnished with sofa and easy chair.
* Vinyl headliner.
* Carpeted sole.
* Television: Sanyo flat screen.
* DVD player.
* Kenwood KTS 300 MR CD/Stereo.
* Electrical breaker panel.
* Battery Switch.
* System voltage indicator.
* A/C control panel for 16,000 BTU Marine Air.
* Standard Horizon stereo speakers.
* Ram remote VHF controller with Calrad speaker.
* 12 VDC lighting.
* Red dry chemical fire bottle.
Galley and Dinette
* Princess alcohol and electric two burner cooktop.
* Norcold 110VAC/12VDC refrigerator freezer.
* Black and Decker Space Saver coffee maker.
* Tappan microwave oven.
* On demand hot and cold running water in Sink.
* Dinette doubles as vee-berth by lowering table and installing cushions.
* A/C control panel for 7000 BTU Marine Air.
* Carbon monoxide detector.
* Raritan toilet with Lectra San sanitation system.
* Vanity, mirror and sink with hot and cold water.
* Enclosed shower with hot and cold water.
* Stowage below sink.
* Shower sump with rule 800 gph pump.
* Split berth arrangement with full to port and single to starboard.
* Sink mounted on center line in cabinetry. (Great Idea!)
* Ample storage under sink and under berths.
* Carbon monoxide detector/alarm.
* White dry chemical fire bottle
* White vinyl headliner.
* 12 VDC lighting.
* Marinco shore cable inlets feed 110 VAC power distribution panel in Salon.
* 110 VAC from panel feeds 30 AMP battery charger.
* Two 12 VDC batteries feed 12 VDC power distribution panel in Salon.
* Engine driven alternators charge batteries underway.
* Vessel power supplied by 12 VDC batteries and alternators underway.
* Vessel power supplied by 110 VAC shore power and 12 VDC in port.
* Ground fault circuit interrupters installed in wet locations.
* One Marine Air 16,000 BTU A/C controlled from Salon.
* One Marine Air 7000 BTU A/C controlled from FWD vee-berth area.
* 11 gallon 110 VAC hot water heater with heat exchanger coil.
* On demand hot and cold pressurized water system.
* Bilge pumps Fwd, amidships and aft.
* Simpson Lawrence Horizon 500 anchor windlass.
* Chain and nylon rode.
"Latis" is a well maintained vessel that just looks like she would be a lot of fun.
This vessel fits a niche somewhere between serious Trawlers and Express cruisers. Just the perfect thing for that "get-away perfect" few days. Her owners have taken excellent care with her and I feel the vessel will be a pleasant opportunity for some lucky mariner.
510 Brookside Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764