- L.O.A.: 29’
- D.W.L.: 25’ 42”
- Beam: 10’ 67”
- Draft: 4.25'
- Bridge Clearance: 44 Ft.
- Displacement: 10,900 lb.
- Keel: Full
- Interior Headroom: 6’ 4”
- Fuel: 23 Gallons, welded marine aluminum fuel tank w/deck fill.
- Fresh Water: 45 Gallons, welded marine alum. w/deck fill.
- Holding – NO NEED w/Composting Toilet!!!
Upon entering FESTINA LENTA via the companionway the quality and excellent care is immediately evident. To starboard is the fully appointed galley with gimballed 2 burner range/oven, spacious top loading refrigeration and deep sink. Across to port is the aft quarter berth which can easily sleep two. Includes teak shelf outboard, storage under and overhead port light. The fold-down navigation table is neatly tucked away forward of the aft quarter berth. Forward of the Nav Station and galley is built-in seating with teak cabinets, bookshelves and large storage areas under each settee. One converts to a double berth and the other can be utilized as a single berth. The salon table folds down from the forward athwart-ships bulkhead. Forward on the port side is the head with vanity, shower and composting toilet. The forward cabin has a V-berth with filler, storage drawers under and hanging locker. The classic teak and holly cabin sole and fine teak joinery along with plenty of light and ventilation provided by several opening hatches and ports makes the interior feel warm and inviting.
- Optional Glebe Creek Companionway Screen Doors
- Reverse Cycle A/C, Marine Air - 12,000 BTU
- All Interior Cushions Replaced in 2004 (Ordered From Island Packet)
- Removable Factory Carpeting
- 12V Courtesy Lighting
- Nine (9) Opening Ports w/Screens - Polished Stainless Steel/Safety Glass w/Coordinating Blue Curtains
- Five (5) Deck Hatches - Head, Forward Cabin, Salon, Nav/Quarter Berth, Galley - Lewmar (Acrylic & Aluminum) w/Screens
- Two (2) Deck Ventilators
- Large fore-peak w/louvered access door and overhead deck pipes, center divider w/attachment for rode, drain to bilge
- Forward cabin w/privacy curtain (plus optional teak door), large double V berth, full length teak shelves outboard, large stowage lockers. Generous cedar lined hanging locker with shelf over. Two (2) opening ports plus overhead hatch, teak and holly sole.
- Forward head w/shower (electric sump pump) with teak seat, large vanity w/s/s sink, hot and cold pressure water, mirror, Formica counter w/teak trim, storage cabinets, opening port and an overhead hatch, toothbrush holder w/cup, toilet paper holder. AirHead composting toilet.
- Main salon w/pull-out double settee berth to port, single settee berth to starboard, teak cabinets and book shelves outboard of both settees. Large stowage areas behind and under each settee. Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (with bottle stowage) for unobstructed 4' wide teak & holly sole. Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports, deck vents, and overhead handrails.
- Navigation area with foldaway table, generous Nav/electronics cabinet w/master AC/DC electrical panel plus room for variety of owner installed equipment.
- Large double quarter berth w/full length shelf, stowage lockers under, overhead hatch and two (2) opening ports.
- All cushions 5 inch thick foam and upholstered in premium designer fabrics.
- Removable teak companionway ladder with engine access behind. Engine access also under aft berth.
- Varnished teak companionway boards fitted w/ etched logo/safety glass and convenient dedicated storage bin.
- Molded nonskid cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley and Nav area with draining grate in front of ladder. (Teak grate lifts out for dust pan and dust pan lifts out for bilge access).
- Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, trim - select grain w/hand rubbed oiled finish.
- Teak louvered cabin and locker doors
- Molded fiberglass interior headliner with textured finish, teak trim
- Teak and holly sole in main salon and forward cabin - varnish finish.
- Large u-shaped design w/Formica surfaces, teak sea rails on all edges.
- Ice box - top loading, heavily insulated with lift-out shelf, large 10 cubic foot volume. Insulated top and lids. Drain pump.
- Frigomatic 12V Refrigeration w/ keel cooler, digital thermostat and controller
- Gimballed two burner LPG Hillerange stove and oven - stainless steel construction, teak and Formica cover.
- Deep s/s sink w/hot and cold pressure water tap, manual pump
- Sea Gull IV water filtration system with spigot
- Hidden trash bin, paper towel holder, soap rack, ample counter, cabinet and drawer space
- Deluxe teak dish rack and cutlery drawers, large storage areas above and below counter
The head compartment includes a shower fully enclosed by a wrap-around curtain on an overhead track with a separate shower unit that adjusts for spray angle and height. Composting toilet eliminates hose and tank oder, plus no more pump-out! Large mirror, overhead hatch, opening port contoured teak vanity and convenient storage areas.
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C80 Color Chart-Plotter
- Raymarine 24NM Radar (Currently working sporadically)
- Autohelm ST4000 Wheel Autopilot
- Raymarine Wind
- Raymarine Tri data (depth, speed, and log)
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF w/ RAM Mic at helm
- Link 20 Battery Monitor
- Richie 6" Binical Mount Compass w/ Cover
- Aerial TV Antenna
- Kenwood AM/FM CD Stereo
- Bose Interior Speakers
- 27 HP Yanmar Diesel - fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with oil pan, twin fuel pumps (mech. and elec.), Racor fuel filter (1285 hrs.)
- 3 blade propeller, s/s shaft, zinc collar
- Balmar 80A alternator w/ ARS4 regulator
- Water separator fuel filter, jacketed fuel line w/swedged ends.
- Sound insulated engine compartment w/access from front and rear.
- Engine intake strainer - bronze
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel with electric tachometer, fuel gauge, engine monitoring and warning system - removable acrylic cover
- Single lever engine control side mounted by helm w/removable handle
Electric & Plumbing
- Two (2) deep cycle GRP 27 house batteries. (1) GRP 27 engine start battery.
- Deluxe electric panels w/four way battery switch, circuit breakers for 12V D-C & 115V A-C systems, A-C and D-C gauges, battery test system, reverse polarity protection, indicator lights, hour meter, elec. pump controls, LPG control, control for battery charger.
- 115V A-C 30 amp dockside power system with polarity protection, 30' & 50' shore power cord, numerous interior outlets. Galvanic isolator between A-C & D-C grounds. GFl protected.
- 12V lighting fixtures throughout cabin
- Dome light in cockpit locker
- Water heater - 6 gallon marine type w/engine heat exchanger and 115V A-C operation
- Pressure water system with hot and cold water tap in galley and head, shower unit in head, cockpit shower (cold only)
- Manual water pump in galley
- Sea Gull water filtration system in galley
- Ice box drain pump
- Electric shower drain pump
- Electric bilge pump w/auto switch
- Manual bilge pump - heavy duty. Mounted in cockpit near helm.
- U.L. approved bronze, thru-bolted flanged sea cocks on all thru-hulls below waterline; ball valves on all thru-hulls in boot stripe.
- Electrical bonding system for rig and all underwater metals w/galvanic isolator
- U.L approved marine, pre tinned color coded wiring w/sealed connectors throughout.
Sails, Rigging and Hardware
The optional cutter rig on this 29, has long been regarded as the most manageable and versatile rig for cruising sailors. With three easily managed sails, a small crew can easily set a variety of well-balanced combinations over a wide range of wind and sea conditions. All necessary control lines, including a dual single line main reefing system, are led aft to allow routine sail handling form the comfort and security of the cockpit.
- Main with double reef
- Dutchman mainsail flaking system
- 125% Roller Furling Genoa
- Roller Furling Stay-sail
- Storm sail
- Whisker pole
- Mainsail cover, Genoa & stay-sail sun panels in Navy Sunbrella.
- Genoa gear, including tracks, blocks, sheets and Harken furling system
- Stay-sail gear, including club boom, halyard, sheet and Harken furling system
- Jib sheet winches (2) Lewmar 30CST 2-speed
- Secondary winches (2) Lewmar 30CST 2-speed
- Jib halyard winch on mast, Lewmar 8C
- Main halyard & main sheet led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar 16CST winch
- Single line, Auto Reefing, system for double set of reef points led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar 16CST winch
- All halyards internal; color coded running rigging
- Boom Vang/preventer package
- Winch handles three, 10"
- Mid-boom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit and dodger installations
- Twin back-stays for easy stern boarding and unobstructed helm seating
- Topping lift-adjustable
- Keel stepped mast, all anodized spars
The 29 provides wide unobstructed side decks and continuous cabin top handrails, a recessed fore-deck with protective bulwarks, and a teak capped bowsprit platform with anchor rollers and deck pipes, design features that ensure safe and comfortable cruising. Slip resistant deck surfaces are molded in contrasting tan in a premium diamond pattern. Wheel steering is provided by a direct geared rack and pinion system, noted for its exceptional reliability and positive feel. There are very clever recessed storage bins in the cockpit coaming along with a very large locker to port and a line storage locker to starboard.
- Removable filler canvas between dodger and Bimini
- Removable sun curtains for Bimini
- Full winter cover
- Wheel steering - Edson rack & pinion w/molded seat, teak cover, s/s destroyer wheel, locking wheel brake
- Double lifelines w/quick release hooks aft, new 2003
- Welded s/s double bow rail & stem rail, stanchions.
- Stern gate w/quick release hook
- Four (4)10" mooring cleats, two (2) 10" spring line cleats, chocks and s/s chafe guards
- Swim ladder w/ optional starboard steps
- Deluxe anchor rollers (2) with deck pipes to fore-peak (stainless steel)
- Bruce anchor w/rode
Items That Do Not Convey
Excellent condition and held to standards expected of an Island Packet. FESTINA LENTA is spacious and an excellent choice for a pocket cruiser. The dependable 27 HP Yanmar has only 1285 hours. With a shallow draft full keel and preferred cutter rig with furling gear, FESTINA LENTA is a great choice for a budget/quality minded cruising couple.
- 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Raymarine C80 Chart plotter w/Radar
- ST4000 Autopilot
- Cutter rig w/stay sail furler
- Bottom Paint (2014)
- Barrier Coat (2010)
- New Rudder (2014)
- Fresh Wax (2014)
- Frigomatic Keel Cooled Refrigeration
- Composting Toilet - AirHead (2015) (No more smelly hose or tank)
- Maintenance Records
- Achilles Dinghy, 8' Roll-up
- Lehr 2 HP Propane Outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.