Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Sabre Yachts
Designer: Jim Taylor Yacht Design
Chiglia: Chiglia a bulbo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 40 ft 2 in
Larghezza: 13 ft 4 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 11 in
Dislocamento: 20000 lbs
Zavorra: 8000 lbs
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 6 in
Potenza totale: 51 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 1996
Modello motore: 4JH2E fwc diesel
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1501
Elica: Elica bipale
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 51 HP
Velocità di crociera: 6 Nodi
Velocità massima: 8 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (105 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (40 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (30 Galloni)
Numero letti doppi: 3
Numero cabine: 3
Numero di toilet: 1
Salpa ancore elettrico
LESLIE KAY is a documented triple spreader cruising sloop with great amenities for fast, comfortable cruising passages. She features a spacious tri-cabin layout that sleeps 7-8 and includes an aft, forward, and main cabin, separate head (with private access from the aft cabin, nav station and galley and has reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue gelcoat topsides
- White deck and house with contrasting molded-in non-skid
- Whit cove stripe
- White double boottop
Hand laminated hull, single unit, fiberglass molding made of alternating layers of mat knitted bi-axial roving with additional reinforcement in high stress areas. Sealant groove is molded into hull flange. Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Reverse transom - with teak step folding swim ladder
- Shallow draft bulb/Wing keel - External lead with antimony, thru-bolted with stainless steel bolts.
- Fiberglass balanced spade rudder bonded to carbon fiber rudder post
- Bronze flush thru-hulls with bronze sea-valves
Deck is single unit, hand-laminated fiberglass cored for stiffness with Divinycell, closed-cell PVC foam and high density Divinycell in high stress areas. Stainless steel thru-bolts every 6” bond the deck to the hull and Butyl tape caulking fills the deck to hull joint.
- Stainless steel stem head - custom cast anchor roller with integral chocks
- Teak toe rails with integrated amidship toe rail chock and full-length handrails on cabintop
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits, stanchions with double lifelines and recessed inboard and outboard toe rail genoa tracks, six 10" cleats, and Lewmar jam cleats
- (8) Lewmar polished "Ocean Series" deck hatches with wood framed screens
- (8) Opening stainless steel ports with screens and a sliding companionway hatch with screen
- (2) Chrome dorade vents
- Stainless steel chain plates - thru-bolted to chain bulkheads and grounded to keel.
The Cockpit has a bridge deck forward and offers comfortable seating. The coaming has molded in winch handle pockets. The starboard seat opens creating a deep storage locker with a light + fire extinguisher, as well as emergency steering. Cockpit electronics include some mounted in an instrument pod located over the companionway.
Edson pedestal wheel steering:
- Destroyer-type 44” steering wheel with elkhide covered rim
- Pedestal mounted Ritchie 6" compass
- Brake and stainless steel pedestal guard
- Teak helmstep
Cockpit amenities include:
- Dodger (New 2014)
- Bimini (New 2014)
- Connector – bimini to dodger (New 2014)
- Pedestal cover – matches exterior canvas
- Cockpit cushions - White to match deck
- Teak Edson fold-down varnished cockpit table - mounted on binnacle guard
- Teak cup holder on pedestal
- 12-volt outlets
- Cockpit shower - Hot and cold
- Twin propane bottle storage - under aft cockpit seat
- Manual emergency bilge pump
Companionway hatch - Forward, leads to interior accommodations and has an acrylic sliding hatch with fiberglass spray hood and solid teak as well as screened hatch boards.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Radar/Chartplotter with raydome
- AIS Transponder
- Depth, Wind, Tack and Speed - Instrument pod located over the companionway
- Chartplotter bracket – all duplicate wiring
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- GPS + A15 – antenna on radar pole
- Rouge wave WiFi Amplifier and router from Land & Sea (2015) PA hail, fog systems
- Computer 12-volt Marinco outlet on separate breaker
- Global-Fix ACR EPIRB – CosPas SarSat
- Vizio 21" TV/VCR with audio visual jacks and articulating bracket
- Sony Blue Ray 3D DVD player
- Panasonic DP930 CD/AM/FM 40-watt DC stereo
- Four stereo speakers - Two in Main Salon, Two in cockpit
- TV amplified antenna at radar pole
Companionway 4-step entry is down a teak ladder with maple steps, with port and starboard handrails. The bright and well ventilated interior is varnished cherry finished and has a white overhead and varnished teak and holly sole. Solid cherry door lockers are throughout. There is a cedar-lined hanging locker with light.
The companionway enters aft into the Main Cabin that includes the Galley to port, Head and shower starboard, Nav Station next forward, and forward is the full-width Main Salon. Aft of the Galley is the Aft Master Stateroom. The Forward Stateroom is separated from the Main Salon by a solid door with lock.
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning – 2 controllers (1 forward, 1 aft).
- Overhead hatches with screens
- Opening ports with screens and shades
- (6) 110-volt outlets and (1) 12-volt outlet
- Green patterned cushions in the Main Salon
- Corian countertops in the galley and head
To port, aft of the companionway is the Aft Master Cabin with solid cherry panel door, wood sheathing throughout and private access door to the head.
- Double berth with Green Tweed covered cushions
- Storage: Drawers under the berth and over outboard, drop-fronts storage, bookshelf with two shelves, and solid door hanging locker forward.
- Cushioned seating area outboard
- (2) Frigast lights, (2) Dome lights, courtesy light, and AC control.
- Overhead hatch with screen, (3) opening ports with screens and shades, Hella fan
- Wall mirror behind door
The Galley is very convenient to the cockpit, immediately to port of the companionway. The U-shaped galley with Green Corian countertop has plenty of countertop workspace, solid lockers outboard, and drawer and locker storage under the countertop. Dome lights, ports with shades and a fan - all add to the natural light and ventilation from the cockpit.
- Double stainless steel sink has fixtures with hot and cold pressure water, fresh water hand pump. Countertop lid-accessed stowage is behind the sink. Countertop work space surrounds the sink and forward.
- Sea Frost 134A refrigeration with separate freezer (with additional shore assist) is immediately outboard the forward workspace and is both cherry-faced door front and countertop top accessed.
- Panasonic NN-54468A microwave oven is built-in over outboard
- Regal 4-burner propane gimballed stove with broiler has a maple cutting board stove top cover and stainless steel stove grab/guard rail and halogen strip light over.
- Outboard double-door locker has two shelves
- Teak spice rack
- Fireboy propane fume detector and control system
- 110-volt outlet
Solid cherry door opens to a fiberglass head with molded-in nonskid sole and two cherry handrails:
- Separate stall shower with telephone style showerhead, teak slatted seat and cherry/plexiglass door. Shower sump pump switch.
- Green Corian countertop vanity with molded sink, hot and cold pressure water, and a folding mirror above.
- Raritan manual head – to holding tank
- (2) Dome lights, overhead hatch with screen, fixed port, and opening port with screen and shade.
- There is a second private access door from the Aft Cabin.
Storage in shelf storage over and sliding tambour door lockers outboard the sink, under the vanity, and in a wet locker outboard in the shower area.
Starboard, the forward-facing cherry Nav Station has a green-patterned cushioned seat. The nav desk opens for chart storage and has an additional storage drawer inboard. Above the desk is cherry cabinetry with chartplotter bracket and outboard are more mounted electronics and DC/AC electrical panel. There is shelf storage over outboard.
- Flexible chart light, courtesy light, dome light and a fixed port over making a well-lit nav area..
- 12-volt outlet, 110-volt outlet, and a new Magnum inverter/charger.
- Fire extinguisher is mounted under the desk and batteries are stored under the seat.
- Breaker panel, alarms and gauges
- Supplemental battery switches under seat.
- Tool drawers with built-in tool holders
Full-width Main Salon has green patterened cushions. To port is a Dinette and starboard is an Entertainment area.
Centerline - is a fold-down two-leaf dining table, that when both leafs are up extends the full-width of the main salon and can seat 7-8 people.
Dinette (to port):
Forward-facing and outboard L-shaped cushioned settee has storage behind seatbacks. Storage in forward and aft solid door lockers with shelves over outboard with double bookshelf, stereo speaker and 110-volt outlet between. There are stainless steel 12-volt lights, one fixed port and two stainless steel lined opening ports with screens and curtains are over.
- An insert can form a double berth in the dinette area.
Entertainment Area (Starboard):
Cushioned settee/lounge seating is to starboard. Over outboard are a solid locker forward, a double bookshelf, stereo speaker and 110-volt outlet between and the built-in entertainment station is aft. There are stainless steel 12-volt lights, one fixed and two stainless steel lined opening ports with screens and curtains are over.
- The entertainment area has a TV, Sony DVD player and CD/AM/FM stereo.
- On the forward bulkhead is a Hella fan, Weems & Plathe clock and separate barometer and an AC/heat duct.
Double-berth forward with Green Tweed covered cushions. A shelf wraps around the berth outboard and forward and there are storage drawers under the berth as well as an AC/heat duct. There are (2) Frigast 12-volt lights, a dome light, courtesy light, (2) 110-volt outlets, (3) overhead hatches with screens, (2) opening ports with screens and shades providing light and ventilation.
- Outboard is a cushioned seat.
- Aft bulkhead mounted is a green Corian countertop with molded in sink, hot and cold pressure water, mirror over, storage under and a 110-volt outlet
- More storage is available in a bureau, a solid door, cedar-lined hanging locker and under the cushioned seat.
A door separates this cabin from the rest of the accommodations.
SAILS and RIGGING
Hall triple spreader aluminum keel-stepped mast and boom - Awlgripped white
- Masthead rig, internal main and genoa halyards, three halyard sheaves and spinnaker crane.
- Factory installed removable stay and stormsail stay and halyard
- Stainless steel rod rigging and turnbuckle boots
- Harken roller furling (New 2014)
- Jiffy reefing – reef 1 & 2
- Harken adjustable genoa car system
- Harken traveler
- Split backstay - with Navtec #10 long hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Quick vang
- Sail cover (2015) – tan, matches bimini & dodger
All Lewmar "Ocean Series" winches:
- (3) #40 CST two-speed - Cockpit
- (2) #54 CST two-speed – Cockpit
- (1) #40 storm sail – Cabintop
- Main sail – Doyle (New 2012) – maintained yearly
- Jib – UK Sails (New 2013) - roller furling – maintained yearly
- Dutchman flaking system
- (2) House 12-volt batteries (new 2016) - 110-amp/hr, group 31 deep-cycle (Under nav seat)
- (1) Engine start 12-volt dedicated battery
- 2014 Balmar 90-amp Smart 12-volt alternator charges batteries
- Full disconnect battery switches
- 12-volt Perko outlets
- Computer 12-volt Marinco outlet on separate breaker
- Shore power with 2 x 50-ft. heavy-duty 30-amp shore power cords (smart plugs)
- Magnum battery charger/inverter – (New 2014) – nav station
- 110-volt outlets
Bass master AC/DC marine circuit breaker panel:
- Includes AC/DC volt and amp meters, circuit breakers, and polarity indicator.
All seacocks are bonded to the keel. A lightning ground system connects the mast and all chain plates to the keel.
Engine compartment is accessed through foil-faced sound and heat insulated removable panels under galley island. The engine is mounted on a Sabre 4-point engine mount system to reduce noise and vibration. This compartment includes an exhaust blower and light.
1996 Yanmar 4JH2E 51-hp FWC diesel engine with Aquamet 1 3/8" prop shaft to the 2-blade feathering Max propeller and 2016 spurs.
- Reduction 2.1 ahead, 3.06 stern gear transmission
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Raw water intake strainer
- Automatic engine shut-off
- Tachometer, engine hour meter, oil, fuel and temperature
- Alarms – high water and engine overheat – nav station
- Bilge pump counter – nav station
- CO2 detector – hard wired and fused – nav station
- 40-gallon Fuel tank - Aluminum
- 105-gallons Freshwater – 3@35 gallon tanks (aft lazarette & under settees) - Campbell water filter
- 30-gallon - Holding tank
- Automatic electric and manual bilge pumps
- (4) Fire extinguishers
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioner – with two controllers – one fwd/one aft.
- Sea Frost refrigeration and freezer - engine driven and 110-volt shore assist
- Simpson Lawrence "Horizon Express" electric windlass with rope chain gypsy - up/down foot switches
- 45# Manson Supreme anchor
- Fortress storm anchor
- 50’ chain + 250’ rode and back-up rode
- Horseshoe life ring with bracket
- Dickinson “Spitfire propane BBQ
- Outboard motor bracket
- Outboard engine hoist + block & tackle, mounted on radar pole
- 9’ Dinghy – 2010 AB rigid-floor inflatable
- Nissan 4-hp Outboard – with EZ lift & carry strap
- All Leslie Kay documentation & manuals
Items that do not convey:
- Weems & Plath brass barometer
- Weems & Plath tide clock
- Painting – rendered by Maine artist
- Owners tools and laptop computer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.