1996 Swan 40
San Diego, CA
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
Priced to sell!
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- San Diego, CA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Ultimo Prezzo a Listino:
- US$ 239,000 (EUR 204,869)
*If you are looking for a Performance / Cruiser you should really take a look at Blue Moon*
The seller of this vessel had contracted KKMI Ship yard one of the best yards on the west coast to go through a complete refit early in 2013. From all new Electronics, Rod rigging, painted hull, with a list that goes through every system of the vessel to insure it is in like new condition and ready for any ocean experience. This is a very unique vessel and a one of a kind in the United States.
Designed by German Frers for Nautor of Finland, the Swan 40 enjoyed a very successful production run from 1992 to 2000. A total of 58 Swan 40's were built and Blue Moon is the 42nd example, being commissioned for her first owner in 1996. Fast and comfortable, the Swan 40 offers the best in performance-oriented Swan's in a manageable size that, like her larger sisterships, can also be safely cruised and raced in "offshore" conditions and can be easily managed by a couple.
Originally commissioned in Newport, RI, Blue Moon was day sailed on the East Coast and stored in a heated shed under a fitted cover at Jamestown Boatyard during the winter. The second owner brought her to the West Coast in 2004 and it has been under a full “in-slip” boat cover when not being sailed to maintain the quality of the topsides and teak decks. The hull is Flag Blue Awlgrip and was applied when the boat was initially delivered. The interior configuration is with a double berth and vanity option in aft cabin which also has the rare factory option of the extra door from chart table to aft head allowing the easy access to the aft head as a wet locker and day head from the companionway.
Blue Moon the Swan 40 represents a very rare opportunity to purchase a Nautor Swan 40. Performance, speed and comfort Is what you should expect in a class all your own. This vessel is similar to the Beneteau Oceanis 38, Hanse 385, Dufour Yachts Grand Large 382, Bavaria Yachts Cruiser 37, Catalina Yachts 385, Marlow Hunter 37 , Salona 38 , X-Yachts Xc 38 , Alubat 365 , Dehler 38 , Island Packet 370 , Pacific Seacraft 37 , Tayana , J Boats , Rustler ,
Ian Van Tuyl
1880 Harbor Island Dr. Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92101
1-619-507-4416 (cell phone)
IVTYachtsales@gmail.com (click to email me)
My facebook page
My YouTube Channel
New Yachts that I Proudly Represent: Jeanneau, Leopard Catamarans, CNB, Grand Soleil, Alerion, Hunter and Quality Power & Sail Brokerage yachts
If you have a Friend, family member or co-worker that is interested in buying or selling a boat, please feel free to contact me or send them my information. Your personal referrals are the greatest compliment
1-619-507-4416 cell Please feel free to contact me at any time day or night. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully earning your business.
Ian Van Tuyl
Please contact Ian Van Tuyl at 619-507-4416
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Nautor Swan
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 40 ft 2 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 9 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 35 ft 6 in
Pescaggio massimo: 7 ft 4 in
Dislocamento: 19400 lbs
Zavorra: 6990 lbs
Potenza totale: 35 HP
Marca motore: NANNI
Anno di costruzione: 1996
Tipo motore: Altro
N. ore del motore: 779
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 35 HP
Velocità di crociera: 7 Nodi
Velocità massima: 8 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (112 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 (62 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (30 Galloni)
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 2
Centro di Navigazione
Log - Contamiglia
Lettore di CD
Lettore di DVD
Tangone dello spi
Pompa di sentina manuale
Pompa di sentina elettrica
Presa corrente a terra
Impianto elettrico: 12V
Scaletta di bagno
Doccia di pozzetto
passavanti in teak
Salpa ancore elettrico
- B&G Zeus 12'' touch screen GPS Plotter **(New in 2013)**
- B&G 4G Radar **(New in 2013)**
- GPS Antenna for Zeus System & Interface for Radar **(New in 2013)**
- B&G Triton Speed **(New in 2013)**
- B&G Triton Depth **(New in 2013)**
- B&G Triton Wind **(New in 2013)**
- New Transducers **(New in 2013)**
- B100 AIS Class B**(New in 2013)**
- B&G Triton T41 Digital **(New in 2013)**
- Co Free Wi-Fi Module **(New in 2013)**
- 3' Mariner VHF Antenna **(New in 2013)**
- Autohelm autopilot ST7000 with wireless remote (remote new 2007)
Engine & Drive-train:
The NANNI 4.150 HE (4) cylinder marine diesel (Kubota block with marine accessories) fresh-water cooled is standard on the SWAN 40. The engine compartment has Nautor trademark insulation with sound-absorbent foam protected by a removable steel perforated overlay.
- Engine & Drive-Train: 779 engine hours
- NANNI 4.150 HE (4) cylinder FWC diesel rated for 35 HP at 3000 RPM
- HURTH HBW 150A transmission, reduction 2.63:1
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- MAXPROP 3 blade feathering propeller
- SEPAR fuel filter
- Fuel capacity 55.5 US Gallons (210 liters) in 2 stainless steel tanks
Pressure water pump, fresh water (1)
Shower sump pumps, electric (2)
Rule electric automatic bilge pump (1 - selector switch at Nav Station)
Manual bilge pumps (2) - 1 in Cockpit & 1 below in Main Salon
Bow anchor locker sump pump, manual (1 - new 2006 installed under V-berth)
Bronze sea-cocks throughout for all thru-hull fittings below the waterline (external fittings flush-mounted)
Fresh-water capacity 112.3 US Gallons (420 liters) in (2) stainless steel tanks
Hot & cold pressure water system with (5.8) US Gallons (22 liters) hot water tank heated from engine and a 115 VAC shore power element
Fresh water foot pump at Galley sink
Fresh water shower, hot & cold, in cockpit (in stbd aft Lazarette locker)
Single-tap unit for hot & cold fresh water supply at Galley sinks
Refrigeration unit drains into separate gray water sump in bilge
- Climate Control:
Espar D5 heating system (2004)
Electrical & Systems
Lightning strike protection is built with the highest yacht standards with the headstay, main chain plates & fuel tanks all grounded to the ballast keel bolts with heavy cable.
The main 12 VDC control panel is located outboard of the Nav Station. There is a digital lighted meter for the Ship's Service & Engine Start batteries (for voltage & amperage).
Ship's Service, 12 VDC
Volt meter & amp meters on the 12 VDC control panel
12 VDC outlets at Nav Station, (1) each Head, (1) each "watertight" at Cockpit Helm Station and mounted in Dorade box forward of the mast
Shore Power, 115 VAC 25 AH 60 Hz with polarity alarm, cord
115 VAC outlets (6) with (1) each Head, (1) each Forecabin & Aft Cabin, Galley & (2) in Main Salon (port & stbd; stbd unit is "GFI")
Ship's Service, (4 x 6 volt) AGM total of 400 AH (2009)
Engine Start battery (2006)
Batteries boxes vented to mast
- Charging & Power Management:
Engine alternators (2), 1 55 AH 12 VDC for Engine Start & 1 105 AH 12 VDC for Ship's Service batteries
- Lighting, Interior:
Separate entrance light at companionway
Berth lights, chrome
Navigation Station flex light
Red night light at Nav Station
Overhead HALOGEN dome lights, recessed, throughout
- Lighting, Exterior:
Foredeck flood light
Note: dimmer switch for compass light & push-button switch for foredeck flood light at Helm Station
Hull & Deck
- New LP Flag Blue Painted hull in 2013
- New Bottom Paint February 2013
- Single skin construction using glass/aramid (Kevlar) hybrid fiber reinforced polyester laminate. The deck is of GRP sandwich construction using low-density closed-cell PVC foam core. Structural bulkheads are marine grade waterproof plywood laminated to the hull.
- The keel is of elliptical bulb shape from cast lead alloyed with antimony. Elliptical rudder is foam-filled GRP with tapered, tubular, S-glass/epoxy composite stock.
- Mainsail – Full batten with spectra woven cloth (Quantum - 2013)
- Mainsail cover
- Quantum 100% #3 Carbon Fusion Blade with vertical battens designed to be sheeted inboard of shrouds (new 2006) and separate UV cover for storage on the furler;
- 120% #2 Genoa, Spectra woven (Quantum - 2004)
- 140% Genoa, Dacron, lightly used (North -1996),
- Spinnaker, Asymmetrical V5, .75 oz nylon (Quantum - 2004), with ATN sock, and forestay ATN “tacker”.
- Spinnaker, Symmetrical .50 oz nylon, used twice (Quantum - 2000)
Spars & Rigging
Masthead three-spreader rig, supported by discontinuous rigging of solid Navtec Alpha rod. Twin Navtec hydraulic backstay tensioners and hydraulic boom vang. Navtec external stemball tangs and Harken A track system. Baby stay with running backs and oval boom with 2 reefing lines led to the cockpit.
- NAUTOR-built aluminum spar section, silver anodized, triple-spreader rig that is keel-stepped.
- Rig dimensions:
- The standing rigging is NAVTEC discontinuous Alpha rod rigging with single lowers.**Masthead three-spreader rig, supported by discontinuous rigging of solid Navtec Alpha rod. Twin Navtec hydraulic backstay tensioners and hydraulic boom vang. Navtec external stemball tangs and Harken A track system. Baby stay with running backs and oval boom with 2 reefing lines led to the cockpit.
NAUTOR-built aluminum spar section, silver anodized, triple-spreader rig that is keel-stepped.
The standing rigging is NAVTEC discontinuous Alpha rod rigging with single lowers. **(New in 2013)**
Babystay; spectra (new 2007) with triple block adjuster for tentioning and easy removal.
Running backstays are spectra (new 2004).
NAVTEC System V (4) function hydraulic control panel mounted on the pedestal for the dual/twin/split backstay tensioning cylinders and the boom vang.
NAUTOR rollers; (2) stainless steel shroud rollers & (1) aluminum roller for babystay
Winches - Lewmar
L54 AST 2-speed Genoa sheet (2)
L48 AST 2-speed Spinnaker sheet (2)
L44 AST 2-speed Halyard/reef/main sheet (2- mounted aft on cabin trunk)
- Furlex roller-furling
- HARKEN spinnaker pole track
- HARKEN System A track for full-batten mainsail
- HARKEN Battcar system
- Jiffy/slab reefing system for (2) reefs
- Lazy-jacks (storable when underway)
- Genoa/spinnaker (2) & main halyards (1)
- All lines lead aft to cabin top via line organizers & Lewmar Spinlock line clutches
- New 2006: Stbd spinnaker/genoa halyard, foreguy, main halyard, mainsail outhaul & main sheet
- Full Boat Cover in Blue SUNBRELLA (new 2004)
- Sprayhood/dodger, for companionway, Blue SUNBRELLA with stainless steel frame
- Sprayhood/dodger, large, Blue SUNBRELLA with stainless steel frame, for aft Cockpit
- Lee-cloths for berths, medium blue SUNBRELLA
- Cockpit cushions; Blue SUNBRELLA.
Anchoring & Mooring
- CQR 45# Plow anchor, mounted on bow anchor roller, with anchor rode; 180' (3) strand nylon & 50' chain
- Dock lines
- Fenders With Custom Felt Covers
The interior is finished in Nautor light-grained teak joinery with
Nautor’s trademark hand-rubbed satin finish varnish application. There
is a varnished teak & holly sole throughout. The heads are molded
one-piece custom GRP with tile floors, each equipped with electric
sumps for showers. Both heads have PAR sea-water flush toilets with
manual pump forward, and electric / macerator pump aft. Both heads are
ensuite to the cabins.
Forward is a twin V-berth with filler piece, shelves and lockers, with
dresser and hanging locker to starboard and a forward head to port.
The Main Salon has port & starboard settees and a teak centerline
table with folding leaves & removable fiddle rails. The pilot berth is
to port and lockers, bookshelf and the entertainment system are on the
starboard side. The entertainment system includes flat screen TV, and
DVD player, plus Sony 10 changer CD with Infinity cabin speakers and
The Galley is on the port side with a gimbaled stove with oven with
extractor hood and stainless steel guard. There are CORIAN worktops
and DURAT covers for stainless steel sinks. Above the sinks is storage
for pots and pans with a drying rack below that drains into the sink
sump. There is a 3.9 cu/ft. COMBICOOL 12 VDC front-loading
The Navigation Station is on the starboard side opposite the Galley
with chart table, chart stowage, drawers and dished Navigator's seat.
The Owner's Stateroom aft has full standup headroom with a large
double berth with shelf with lockers to starboard and a hanging locker
to port and vanity seat to port which can be used for additional
storage. An Isotherm freezer is located under the aft cabin berth.
Headroom: Forward Cabin (6'), Forward Head (6.0') Main Cabin (6.4'),
Galley (6.4'), Nav area (6.2'), Aft Cabin (6.4') & Aft Head (6.1')
reading lights over each berth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.