A semi-custom design, the interior is thoughtfully laid out to accommodate 7 in 4 cabins, with 3 fully enclosed heads. Finished in selected Burmese teak with teak & holly soles throughout.
At the very forepeak
is a small cabin
with single berth to port and vanity to stbd. Used mostly for storage by the current owner, this forward-most cabin is accessed via a door behind the fwd shower stall
. The fwd shower stall has 6'1" headroom, a teak grate floor and is accessed via curved FRP doors to each of the 2 guest heads
- one to port and one to stbd. Each guest head offers 5'11" headroom and is comfortably equipped with a VacuFlush fresh water MSD. Storage is in a cabinet below each sink and behind hullside cabinet doors. A stainless steel opening port in each head offers natural light and ventilation.
Just aft to port is the guest cabin
with 6'2" headroom and a 6'4" double berth. Storage is a hanging locker, cabinet and drawer fwd of the berth, in 3 drawers under the berth, and in a nightstand. Natural light and air pour through an overhead hatch and a stainless opening port in the hull.
Across the fwd passageway to stbd are 2 over/under guest bunks,
6'5" long each. Storage here is in another hanging locker with cabinet and drawer fwd of the bunks and in 2 drawers below the lower bunk.
Just aft to stbd is the nav station
with swivel pedestal chair and long U-shaped chart table. Electronics and breakers for electrical system are mounted above the chart table. Storage is beneath flip-up counters and behind hullside slider doors.
Across to port is a large bright galley
with all amenities for putting together an elaborate meal. See "Galley" section for more details.
Aft and up a few steps is the raised salon
with circle-shaped settee to port and beautiful round teak pedestal table with extension leaf. Padded cover protects table from the sun when not in use. This cabin offers panoramic views through large windshield and side windows, all fitted with Ocean Air accordian style shades.
Across to stbd is the inside steering station
with swivel pedestal stool/chair. Engine controls and repeaters for electronics allow the captain to command the vessel from within the cabin, protected from the elements and making this boat useable in "All Seasons." Storage, an additional refrig/freezer, and a TV and DVD player are hidden in cabinets below the counters and aft of this station.
To stbd of the companionway is a passageway to the aft cabin. Lockers to port and stbd provide storage along this alcove, with a washer/dryer
and hanging locker hidden in a cabinet outboard.
The aft cabin offers 6' headroom with private master stateroom and private enclosed head with shower stall
. Teak and holly sole extends to this cabin, surrounding a 6'6" long double island berth on center. Master berth faces aft, toward a curved settee to port. Bureau-style cabinets and drawers are below a fiddled counter that spans the entire cabin from stbd to port. Fresh air and light pour through overhead hatches and stainless opening ports in the hull. Around the berth, fwd to port is the private head and shower. Stall shower has a seat and wet locker with shelves outboard. Stainless opening port above the sink lets in natural light and ventilation. Storage is in a cabinet under the sink and in a mirrored medicine cabinet along the hullside.
The master stateroom also offers private access to the aft cockpit/swim deck
. Protected from the sun by a bimini overhead, this area provides a nice lounge or a platform for jumping off to water activities - transom door
makes it easy to get in and out of the tender. 4'6" long x 6'2" wide, the U-shaped settee is covered with laid teak, as is the deck. Storage is to port and stbd under the settee.
The main center cockpit
is fully enclosed by a bimini with side curtains. Here too, the settees and deck are covered with laid teak, which is soft under foot. Steering pedestal on center has cup storage and fold-up table.
- Teak & holly cabin sole throughout
- Upholstery recovered in 2002
- Nav station chair and upper saloon chair upholstered with leather
- Headliner and side panels recovered with Majelite J5D5 Parchment Nytek Moccasin material
- Overhead hatches fitted with sliding screens and shades
- Stainless opening ports in the hull
- New Oceanair pleated window shades for all port lights and raised salon windows
- Box spring mattresses
- Premier FM/AM/Cassette stereo in raised salon
- Sharp 21" TV/VHS combo with Cyber Home DVD/MP3/CD player in raised salon
- Sony FM/AM/CD stereo in guest cabin and at twin double bunks
- Premier FM/AM/Cassette stereo in master stateroom
- RCA 9.5" TV/VHS combo in master stateroom