1998 Moody 46
Suffolk Office, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Suffolk Office, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Materiale Scafo:
- Ultimo Prezzo a Listino:
- £ 135,000 (EUR 156,061)
This example of the great Moody 46 has the very popular shoal keel. The owner has lavished a 2015/6 hull paint plus new cockpit teak and main decks tidied - so all good and ready to go! Extensive cruising inventory including tender with outboard, good safety gear, comprehensive navigation electronics and much more.
Viewing by appointment at our Suffolk Office - 01473 659681 (IP10 0LN)
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Bill Dixon
Bandiera della barca: United Kingdom
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
Tipo di carena: Mono scafo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 46 ft 2 in
Larghezza: 14 ft 5 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 39 ft 4 in
Lunghezza del ponte: 45 ft 0 in
Pescaggio minimo: 5 ft 3 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 3 in
Dislocamento: 32714 lbs
Zavorra: 10340 lbs
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 4 in
Potenza totale: 78 HP
Marca motore: Volvo Penta
Anno di costruzione: 1998
Modello motore: TMD22
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 78 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 1 Alluminio (140)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 Alluminio (95)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 (30)
Numero letti singoli: 3
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 5
Numero di toilet: 2
Numero di bagni: 2
Log - Contamiglia
Lettore di CD
Lettore di DVD
Centro di Navigazione
Tangone dello spi
Elica di prua
Pompa di sentina manuale
Pompa di sentina elettrica
Presa corrente a terra
Impianto elettrico: 12V
Tavola di pozzetto
Supporto motore fuoribordo
Doccia di pozzetto
Scaletta di bagno
passavanti in teak
Capacita' zatteradi salvataggio: 4
Salpa ancore elettrico
- Forward Cabin: Double berth with wardrobe and cupboards. Tannoy ventilator to hatch which has black out and fly screens built in. Access to the bow thruster and its battery below the berth.
- Bunk cabin: Located aft of the forward cabin and to port. This has two bunk beds and a large wardrobe.
- Forward Heads: Opposite the bunk cabin. This has an electric toilet (installed in 2006 with black water tank), shower, basin and teak grating, together with plenty of storage.
- Main saloon: Blue leather seating throughout. J shaped settee around the salon table to port - this can either be a large dining table or converts very quickly to a cocktail table. On the starboard side are the two arm chairs. NEW saloon floor in non scratch laminate. There is masses of stowage below and behind seating plus eye level cabinets.
- Galley: Located to starboard at the aft end of the saloon. Very well appointed with a 2014 three burner cooker with grill and oven (new piping 2014), microwave oven with grill facility, freezer, front opening fridge, two sinks, hot and cold fresh water supply plus manual emergency water pump and vast stowage.
- Chart Table: This is also to the aft end of the saloon but on the port side. Forward facing chart table with 12V, 240V panels plus navigation kit, chart stowage, book stowage and more.
- Passage Berth: This is in the walkway between the chart area and aft cabin. Excellent for additional storage or makes a fantastic sea berth.
- Aft Cabin: This master cabin has a centre line double berth (special sprung custom mattress fitted) with blue leather armchairs either side. 12V fan and Tannoy ventilator to deck hatch.
- Aft Heads: On starboard side and en-suite to master cabin. This has a manually pumped marine toilet (with black water tank), basin and large shower cubicle.
- Additional: The boat is curtained throughout and is partially carpeted. All hatches have fly screens and blackouts. Eberspacher diesel fired central heating system. TV and DVD player. Teak and holly flooring (re-varnished and with 2016 new laminated boards in saloon). All toilet piping and pump out pump replaced in 2014.
Spars & Sails
Masthead bermudan sloop rig. Keel stepped and twin spreaders. Silver anodised furling aluminium mast and boom by Selden, 1998. Stainless steel standing rigging, 1998. Furlex head sail furling system (new bearings 2013). Spinnaker pole with up mast stowage. Self tacking jib track and cutter stay which can be added if required. Lewmar self tailing winches throughout. Terylene running rigging is all led aft to the cockpit. Rod kicker. Towing genoa cars.
- Furling Mainsail - Hood Sails - serviceable
- Furling Genoa - Hood Sails - very good
Located under the cockpit in vented and soundproofed compartment. Volvo Penta TMD22, 78hp marine diesel engine (based on a Perkins block), 1998. Turbo charged. Four cylinders. Fresh water cooled. Shaft drive to three blade fixed propeller with rope cutter. Single lever engine control. Full engine instruments. Last serviced in April 2015 (annually beforehand). Cam belt changed in 2014 and an extra water filter in the fuel line was added. Various engine spares and workshop manual. 430 litre fuel tank (diesel bug killer used plus tank inspected confirmed clean in 2014).
BOW THRUSTER - 2002, larger than standard and serviced in 2013.
Batteries: Engine start (2014), three domestic (2015) and dry cell bow thruster battery. All charging via engine alternator and 240V shore power charger.
Full 240V shore power system with battery charger, immersion heater and ring mains. Two very long shore power cables and various fittings. Polarity warning lights.
- Plough anchor with 90m chain
- Kedge anchor (25Kg) with 10m chain and long warp
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with controls forward and on binnacle. New motor 2015.
- Stainless steel Dorade vents with protective hoops
- Taylor made cockpit cushions, as new
- Fixed screen with blue spray hood, canopy new in 2013
- Bimini hood, 2008, excellent. Solid and can be used in 30 knots of breeze
- Leather to steering wheel and spray hood rail
- Alloy passerelle with lifting strop and dedicated stowage on aft rail
- Outboard motor stowage bracket on aft rail
- Stainless steel fender baskets
- Aft rail seats in teak with cushions
- Drop down stern platform with removable stainless steel swim ladder that doubles as a side boarding ladder
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Gates in life lines
- Twelve fenders and fender blanket
- Various mooring warps and chains
- Teak cockpit table
- Various fresh water hoses and fittings and three boat hooks
- Mid ship mooring cleats
- Folding bicycyle
- AT CHART TABLE:
- ICOM VHF radio
- Portable VHF with charging cradle, 2013
- Stereo radio/CD player with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Raytheon radar
- Autohelm Plotter with charts
- 240V inverter to power your laptop
- GPS/NMEA interface socket for laptop
- 12V cigar type socket and 240V mains socket
- Every paper chart and pilot book from UK to Turkey
- AT COCKPIT:
- Binnacle mounted compass
- Autohelm ST600+ autopilot control
- Bow thruster and anchor windlass controls
- VHF extension speaker
- 12V power supply
- Autohelm ST50 GPS repeater
- Autohelm ST50 compass
- Autohelm ST50 Tridata (speed/depth)
- Autohelm ST50 Wind speed/direction
- Autohelm ST50 VMG
- Clock and barometer in saloon
- Emergency drogue (unused)
- Cannister life raft (needs service) on pulpit stowage
- Emergency tiller
- Webbing jack stays
- Emergency steps
- Horse shoe type life buoy with floating line
- Two electric and single manual bilge pumps
- Fire proof lagging for engine cooling water pipe and cockpit drains in engine compartment
- Engine room automatic fire extinguishers
- Four manual fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Zodiac Avti-V 2.85m inflatable dinghy with inflatable floor. Two manual pumps and one electric pump for inflation.
- Johnson 4hp two stroke outboard motor with lifting strap
Built by Marine Projects (Plymouth) Ltd for Moody in 1998. Flag blue painted grp hull. Teak capping rails. Fold down transom door. White grp coach roof with moulded non skid. Teak laid decks, aft coach roof and cockpit seats. Teak cockpit gratings. Self draining centre cockpit. Cast iron shoal fin keel with bulb. Wheel steering to skeg hung rudder. Stainless steel safety rails, guard wires and stanchions. Teak coach roof hand rails. Self draining anchor well. Two aft lazarette lockers.
The current owner purchased Carpe Diem in 2002. He has since cruised from the UK to the Mediterranean as far as Turkey and then back to the UK via the French canals. She has been wintered ashore annually. In 2015 the following works were done by Suffolk Yacht Harbour Ltd: replace the cockpit teak with new solid teak, entire teak decking (ring and aft deck) was refurbished, hull repainted in Awlgrip 2000 in Flag Blue (baked on system), new white boot top lines and gold cavita stripes - all at a cost of some £15,000. She now looks stunning! The mast has been professionally inspected and any issues found have been addressed. Sails have been serviced and laundered.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.