1999 Eastern JC Casco Bay 35
St. Petersburg , FL
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- St. Petersburg , FL
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 110,000 (EUR 94,632)
This single turbo diesel customized downeast style cruiser is well set up for bottom fishing, diving, and cruising. She has comfortable accommodations for two. She has a generator, air conditioning, V berths, a galley, and a head with stall shower. She has a shiny Awlgripped hull (whole boat just repainted again in 2015). Must see to appreciate. All systems kept serviced by her owner in his own yard. New turbo charger installed 2015. She is an ideal boat for overnight fishing and diving the Gulf off of Florida. She would also be an excellent dive charter or 6 pack fishing boat. Owner (who has his own boat yard) has just added a bulbous bow and reports a speed increase of 3 knots with better handling. (Thus the price increase).
Please contact Craig Starns at 727.210.1800 or cell 813.340.0227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact R. Craig Starns at 813-340-0227
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 35 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 33 ft 2 in
Pescaggio minimo: 3 ft 6 in
Dislocamento: 14000 lbs
Potenza totale: 370 HP
Marca motore: Volvo Penta
Anno di costruzione: 1999
Modello motore: TAMD63
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1000
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 370 HP
Velocità di crociera: 15 Nodi
Velocità massima: 18 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: GRP (50 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 2 GRP (140 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: Plastica (18 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 3
Numero cabine: 1
Numero di toilet: 1
Plotter - Part of Northstar 951X.
GPS - Northstar 951X with plotter.
Radar - Raytheon R 21 XX radar.
VHF - Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF at crow's nest. Horizon Standard VHF at main helm.
Pilota automatico - Robertson AP22
Lettore di CD - Jensen 212 marine CD player with speakers.
TV - Closed circuit TV with engine room camera, fixed, and tethered underwater cameras.
Bussola - At helm and crow's nest.
Pompa per acqua di mare - Shureflo 12 volt.
Microonde - Emerson microwave.
Pompa di sentina elettrica
WC elettrico - 12 volt.
Frigorifero - Norcold dual voltage under counter.
Caricabatterie - Freedom inverter/charger.
Aria condizionata - Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat.
Invertitore - Heart Interface
Generatore - Northern Lights 6 Kw w/ 2264 hr.s.
Presa corrente a terra - 120 volt 30 Amp.
Impianto elettrico: 12V
Salpa ancore elettrico
Beginning first forward is the anchor rode locker followed by the V berth. There are hanging lockers port and stbd. aft of the V berth. The galley is next aft to port with Formica counter tops. There is room to place a stove but none fitted. There is an under counter dual voltage refrig.. The galley has teak trim and the main electric panel on the aft bulkhead to port. The head is to stbd. of the galley with a stall shower. The door has been removed but conveys with the boat. The pilothouse is next aft up over the engine compartment. There is wall to wall carpet in the pilothouse and below. The deck house has vinyl wall covering and headliners.The interior is in average to good condition. There is a bench seat to port across from a counter in the pilothouse.
- Balsa cored hull and deck.
- FRP fuel and water tanks.
- 1 3/4" propeller shaft.
- Racor fuel/water separators for engine and generator.
- Oil change system.
- Duracast holding tank.
- 12 volt pressure water system with Shureflo pump.
- Spare parts for engine and generator.
- Transom door.
- EZ 12 volt drum type windlass with 600' rode.
- 3 sets of props (working 4 blade, speed 3 blade, DQX Michigan 4 blade).
- Open back pilothouse with canvas drop flaps.
- Dual lever Morse type engine controls at both stations.
- Simrad FU 50 rudder jog stick at crow's nest.
- Tackle storage.
- 2 submersible automatic/ manual Rule bilge pumps plus positive displacement bilge pump. (3 total) with indicators.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering.
- Hatch in deck of crow's nest to view engine gauges below.
- 200, 50, and 1000 Kw transducers for chart machines with leads to crow's nest as well.
- New crow's nest canvas top.
- Stainless steel skeg and custom lengthened rudder.
- New Imron 500 paint on hull.
- Shore power outlet on stern to feed another vessel alongside.
- 20# Danforth anchor with 1/4" stainless chain and 1/2" nylon rode.
- 12# Danforth anchor with 3/8" vinyl coated chain and nylon rode.
- Black Sunbrella anchor windlass and forward hatch cover.
- Welded aluminum bow rail.
- Stbd. cabin top hand rails.
- 2 x 12 volt windshield wipers.
- Rupp radial outriggers.
- 7 flush rod holders in aft cover boards.
- Halogen 120 volt aft deck flood lights plus 12 volt flood.
- 12 "rocket launcher" rod holders on tower.
- 4 drink holders on tower ladder.
- Aft deck shower.
- Fresh and saltwater deck wash.
- Red courtesy lights.
- 2 pilot chair mounts on crow's nest.
- FRP deck box on aft deck.
- Xantrex battery status indicator LED panel.
- Dytek temperature gauge.
- 2 x fuel gauges.
- Volvo engine panel with: Tachometer, hour meter, coolant temp. meter, volt meter, lube oil pressure meter, turbo pressure meter, and gear oil pressure meter.
- Ship's clock and barometer.
- 3 x 8D 12 volt gel cell batteries.
- Portable and fixed fire extinguisher.
- Interior window covers.
- Shore water pressure connection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.