2000 Catalina 380
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
Priced to sell!
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Marblehead, MA
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 99,500 (EUR 91,587)
DROMQUINNA's owners of 16 years have principally day-sailed her in the waters around Marblehead and winter-stored her in the off-season under a custom Fairclough winter cover in a local yard. She has been sailed off her mooring and consequently has low (379) engine hours. The same engine mechanic has serviced her all the way through.
The owners have only slept on her 3 times even though there are real mattresses on her berths. The stove and oven have never been used. The Catalina 380 was CRUISING WORLDS BOAT OF THE YEAR in 1997 and the pedigree's popularity is understandable. There is a large, private owner's cabin aft with a queen-sized double berth..
If you are looking for a lightly used, Catalina 380 with low engine hours priced aggressively below the market, you will want to see DROMQUINNA.
Listing Broker Bob Beaumont.
Please contact Robert Beaumont at 781-799-6849
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Catalina Yachts Design
Chiglia: Chiglia ad ali
Tipo di carena: Mono scafo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 38 ft 5 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 4 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 32 ft 5 in
Pescaggio minimo: 5 ft 6 in
Dislocamento: 19000 lbs
Zavorra: 6776 lbs
: 19000 lbs
Potenza totale: 40 HP
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 40 HP
Numero letti singoli: 6
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum mast and Boom, Double Spreaders, 2 sets of reefs
- Wire rope standing rigging
- Shrouds are well- inboard for better sheeting angles
- (2) Lewmar 54 ST primary winches
- (2) Lewmar 40 ST halyard winches
- Doyle Full- battened mainsail with Dutchman flaking system
- Doyle Genoa, 135%
- Doyle Cruising spinnaker
- NEW, 2011, Doyle sail cover
- IJPE : 725.92 sq ft
I : 50.92 ft
J : 14.67 ft
P : 44.83 ft
E : 15.67 ft
Working Sail Area : 725.00 sq ft
DROMQUINNA has very clean well-proportioned interior and appears new below decks.
All the way forward is a private V-berthed forward cabin with a large overhead hatch and 2 opening port lights for light and ventilation. There is a filler for the V-berth, storage beneath the berth, drawers under the aft berth legs and a hanging locker with a louvered door. There is a sink with hot and cold fresh water opposite the hanging locker.
Aft of this cabin is the main saloon with a U-shaped settee to Port and table. Across to Starboard is a fore & aft arranged, settee (sea-berth). Immediately aft of this settee is an outboard looking Nav station, chart table and navigator's seat.
There is an L-shaped galley aft to Port and a head compartment with stall shower is opposite to Starboard. There is a Jabsco marine head with holding tank & macerator A sink with hot & cold pressure water also is in this roomy head compartment.The middle of the boat breathes easily with 5 opening port lights and 5 hatches.
Two personnel doors lead aft 2 the very private owner's stateroom where there is an island queen berth with a real mattress.Two hatches provide natural light and ventilation.There is a hanging locker and seats at the foot of the berth Port & Starboard.
There is a rubberized no-slip sole at the bottom of the companionway and teak and holly laminate cabin soles elsewhere.
- L-shaped immediately aft of main saloon, open, light and airy
- Double polished, stainless steel, sink with Hot & Cold pressure water
- Manual freshwater pump
- Princess 3-burner, stainless steel, gimballed, propane stove/oven (unused)
- Top and frontloading ice box with small 12V freezer
- Dedicated trash bin
- Butcher Block cutting board
- Raytheon RL70 Chartplotter
- Raytheon ST60 Wind speed &direction, boat speed & log,depth
- Ritchie 5" compass at binnacle
- Raytheon Ray 45 VHF
- Sony AM/FM Stereo with CD player
- Yanmar 4 cylinder, 40 hp diesel
- 379 engine hours
- 7.6 knot cruising speed
- Propellor 18X 13, 3-bladed
HULL & DECK
- Maxwelll anchor windlass
- 35# Bruce anchor with 15' of chain and 150' of nylon rode
- Sugar scoop transom with swim platform and boarding ladder
- Cockpit seat cushions
- Docklines & fenders
- Leaved cockpit table with bottle storage and footrests
- Nonskid deck
- Florida shower in transom above swim platform
- (6) cleats fore, aft and midships for springs and docklines at the bow and stern
- Spade rudder
- Soft radii on all corners in deck tooling
- 120V Breakered distribution panel, Shore power outlet with shore power cord
- 12V breakered distribution panel
- (2) 12V deep cycle batteries
- Fuel 34 Galls.
- Water 96 galls.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.