Two Boat Owner, Say's Sell!
2000 Grady White 223 Tournament Dual Console. This is a northern boat except for the last two years and she has always been stored indoors.
200 HP Yamaha HPDI--Approx 300 hours
Live well option.
Give us a call for your exclusive showing.
Contact Paul Morehart at 904-657-1086 or Capt Steve Hedrick at 717-586-9841 for a showing.
This Grady-White 223 was a northern boat until two years ago. She was always stored inside and regularly serviced. This vessel is in great shape and turnkey. Don't miss this versatile dual console. Call for your showing today!!
Grady-White Tournament 223 Specifications
- Automatic bilge pump (1500 gph)
- Basic flotation
- Bow rail - 316 grade stainless steel
- Chrome-over-bronze through-hull fittings
- Cockpit toe rails
- Companion grab rail
- Fold-down motorwell bulkhead
- Non-skid fiberglass liner
- Self-bailing cockpit w- 4 cockpit drains Cockpit & Deck
- 100% hand-laid hull and deck
- Accessory outlet 12V
- Cockpit lights
- Drink holders (6)
- Fish box: 190-quart starboard insulated fish box w- overboard drain
- Fish box: divided port insulated fish box (90 qt. and 45 qt. sections, both w- overboard drain)
- Footrests (helm & companion)
- Fuel capacity - 92 gallon tank
- Heavy-duty gunwale molding
- Icebox - 30 quart bow seat starboard insulated icebox w- overboard drain
- Rod holders (4)
- Rod storage racks - 6 horizonta
- 2 pedestal chair
- port & starboard fish box cushions -
- 2 aft seats
- Spring line cleats
- Steering - no-feedback mechanical
- Stern eyes
-Storage - forward anchor locker w- rope storage
- Storage - port bow seat compartment
- Storage - lockable electronics box
- Storage - lockable console storage compartment
- Storage - lockable console tackle drawers
- Windshield: walk-through windshield
- Windshield wiper (starboard).
This is a two -owner boat. I bought her in October of 2014 from a dealer who was quite familiar with the owner. The owner was a well to do gentleman who had several boats in his collection and put less than 15 hours a year on this one. I’ve kept the boat inside rack stored in Stuart FL since I’ve owned her. The boat has always been washed down and the engine has been given fresh water rinsed after each use. I added a Garmin 740s chart plotter/fish finder with DownVu and had a new transducer so all you need is some bait for the live well and you’re good to go.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
4905 SE Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34997