2000 Sydney 38
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Falmouth, ME
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 115,000 (EUR 106,442)
"Buzz" is a fast, exciting and very easy to sail yacht. The Sydney 38 is designed for coastal and club racing and is just as capable offshore. With an appealing interior, "Buzz" also lends itself to take in a cruise or two. With its impressive performance, the Sydney 38 also competes favorably on the many race courses around the world, (PHRF-NE is 27). The result of the design is a very stiff yacht with high righting moment and moderate sail area. "BUZZ" is a wonderful racing boat whether going around the cans or racing long distance offshore.
Please contact Spencer Drake at 207-846-4545
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Tipo di carena: Mono scafo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 38 ft 5 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 3 in
: 11550 lbs
Potenza totale: 30 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2000
Modello motore: 3GM
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1685
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 30 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 1 (50 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 (25 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 (10 Galloni)
- VHF/ DSC with cockpit receiver
- AM/FM, CD, stereo, speakers inside and outside.
- Furuno 8.4 Navnet 3D chart plotter
- GPS/WAAS antenna sensor
- FA30 AIS receiver, network
- Furuno BBWX – 2 Sirius weather
- Shakespeare Sirius satellite radio antenna
- Radar and radar display
- Analog barometer.
- Offshore mainsail; Sydney 38 mainsail, triradial Dimension-Polyant Hydranet Radial 343 with strong system slides, to reefs and Dutchman fairleads. 2013.
- Sydney 38 roller furling blade Jib, triradial Dimension-Polyant HN 348 oz Dyneema/Dacron. External zip sleeve. 2013.
- Jibs; various conditions; Doyle code 1, Doyle code 2, Doyle code 2, Doyle code 3, Doyle code 3, storm jib. Quantum Offshore code 0
- Mainsail; Quantum offshore mainsail,
- Hallet storm tri-sail
- Spinnakers; roughly 12 fractional runners and VMG's. Two fractional asymmetrical's.
Spars and Rigging
- Custom aluminum fractional double swept back spreader rig, including Dyform rigging.
- Two hounds height spin take offs with spectacles and one center halyard sheave.
- Airfoils section adjustable spreaders fixed 2S/S root plates.
- Insulated anodized aluminum gooseneck and then take off.
- Custom stainless steel metal work for spreader roots and Chafe guards.
- Custom aluminum boom with two reef lines and cascade out haul system.
- Telescopic adjustable Boomvang.
- Masthead Windex with light.
- FACNOR 230 flat deck further 2013
- Spun tapered spinnaker pole,
- One spin pole for masthead spinnaker set up, one for fractional spinnaker set up.
- Strong tides system installed 2011.
- Dutchman system installed 2013.
- New V2D3 rod rigging installed 2010
- Two spinnaker halyard and 3/8
- One main halyard
- One topping lift
- One boom vang
- One continuous mainsheet
- Two traveler lines
- One Cunningham system
- One outhaul system
- 2 for aft jib leads
- One jib halyard
- One set jib sheets
- One set asymmetrical spinnaker sheets
- One foreguy with blocks/shackles
- One set in-haulers with blocks
- One preventer
- Assorted spare Lines
- Throw rope
- Flare kit and box
- Signal flags
- Jack lines
- Loose gauge
- Bosuns chair
- Radar reflectors
- Winch handles
- Ditch bag with required assortment of safety gear.
- First aid kit/manual
- Mob pole
- Handheld VHF
- Short wave radio
- Sail repair kit
- Kelp stick
- Eight man offshore liferaft solid container
- Dry storage cradle.
- Portable water storage for extended offshore
- Portable diesel storage for extended offshore
This boat has a strong race history including winning recent GMORA racing series championships in fully crewed and shorthanded circuits. Winner of the Ocean Planet shorthanded racing trophy and a fourth place in the 2010 Newport Bermuda race in a class of 16.
BUZZ was named Canvasback and is actually the boat in the Sailing World review here on this link http://www.sailingworld.com/sailboats/sydney-38
Propulsion and Steering
- 30Hp Yanmar Diesel engine with sail drive
- 80 amp alternator. Fresh water cooling, wet exhaust system with water trap and transom discharge
- Sound Insulated Engine Box
- Engine Instrument panel with tech. and alarm for oil and temp
- Fuel filter/water separator
- ~25 gal Fuel Tank
- 2 blade folding racing propeller
- Balanced spade composite rudder and fully sealed roller bearings top and bottom
- Recessed racing wheel
- Accommodation designed to meet IRC and IMS requirements
- Designated Navigation area
- Galley and sink w/water foot pump, food and galley storage area
- Three burner propane gimbaled stove
- Large capacity of Ice Box
- Ventilated head area head and vanity sink.
- Large owners double berth on port side aft with hanging locker and storage
- Modular L shaped saloon with feature radiating teak table finished in high gloss varnish
- Settee on starboard which doubles as a sea berth with hard bottom berth below
- 3 folding pipe berths
- Lee cloths for all berths
- Teak and Holly removable floor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.