2001 Aerodyne 38
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Greenport, NY
- Materiale Scafo:
- Ultimo Prezzo a Listino:
- US$ 119,000 (EUR 97,373)
Aerodyne 38 bunk, Aerodyne 38 galley, Aerodyne 38 galley forward.
Aerodyne 38, Grey hull awlgrip finish 2008, carbon rig, non overlapping headsails with bowsprit. Lightly used and in 'as new' condition. This Aerodyne 38 is a performance yacht particularly suited for fast offshore passage making and short handed sailing/racing.
THE AERODYNE 38 was designed as a fast easy-to-sail "cruiser / racer" with comfortable accommodations. Cockpit size and interior space are carefully balanced to achieve this dual role. Good performance was high on the priority list. The result is an attractive, easily handled, contemporary "club racer" with plenty of space on deck and a lot of volume down below. This type of hull-form combines very good reserve stability with low wetted surface - a boat that sails well across the wind range. She sails at low heel angles, which improves both comfort and the efficiency of the rig and foils. On the performance side the design is influenced by developments in both Open Class BOC/Vendee Globe types and fast round-the-buoys designs, not handicapped by restrictive "rating" rules. The Aerodyne 38 also benefits from the designer's experience with successful long-distance custom cruising yachts.
Contact Bruce Tait:
O: 631 725 4222
C: 631 871 2481
Please contact Bruce Tait at (631) 725-4222
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 38 ft 0 in
Potenza totale: 28 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2001
Modello motore: 3GM30
Potenza Motore: 28 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 48
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 25
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 10
- Yanmar 3GM30 28hp fresh water cooled diesel engine, installed 2001, run for 100 hours, last serviced 50. 6 knots cruising speed. Maximum speed under power 8 knots. Saildrive gearbox. Single steering with Wheel. Two anchors (Delta, Folding kedge).
- Sloop rig by Nordic of carbon construction
- Rod standing rigging and Headsail furling
- Four 12V batteries, installed 2001.
- Isolation switch.
- Alternator charging from engine.
- Battery charger.
- Shore power.
- Raymarine instrument system with Compass, Speed gauge, Depth gauge. VHF, GPS, Echo sounder, Log, Radar, Autopilot.
- Gas detector
- Radio, CD player
- Fire extinguishers
- Living and sleeping accommodation: Sleeps six with Owner's cabin. THE AERODYNE 38 has a well-lit, comfortable interior with excellent ventilation. The layout includes double cabins forward and aft, each with their own hanging lockers and stowage areas. The saloon has settee-berths either side, with lockers and shelves outboard. Six can sit around the drop-leaf table, which has bottle storage in the center section. At the base of the companionway, the head, with sink, lockers and foul-weather gear stowage is to port, and a well-ventilated, comfortable aft cabin is to starboard. The "C"- shaped galley is forward of the aft cabin, with a double sink on centerline over the engine, generous drawers, and an icebox outboard. There are lockers above the two-burner stove/oven. This is a good seagoing galley. There is a full-size nav station opposite the galley with a chart locker, recess for a lap-top computer, drawers and storage under the seat. The electrical panel and electronics are outboard where they are easy to see and use. Heads in Owner's cabin and Showers.
- Galley has Gas Cooker, Oven, Grill, Fridge. Pressurised hot and cold water system. Diesel heater. A drawing of the accommodation is available.
Manufacturer: North & Banks
- Main Kevlar
- #1 Heavy Kevlar
- #3 Kevlar
- #4 Dacron
- Spinnaker 0.75oz
- Spinnaker 0.5oz
- Cruising Main (North)unused, all sails 2001 but little used, No 3 Banks 2006, two 0.75 asymmetrics and one 0.5 asymmetric
- New dodger (2015)
- New jack lines (2015)
- New Monitor Wind vane (2013)
- New main halyard, genoa halyard, genoa sheets (2015)
- 2 New propane tanks (2015)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.