Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Navale, Bordeaux
Designer: P. Cabon & F. Darnet (Int.)
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 93 ft 4 in
Larghezza: 22 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 83 ft 11 in
Pescaggio minimo: 7 ft 6 in
Pescaggio massimo: 15 ft 5 in
Dislocamento: 78000 kgs
Zavorra: 26992 kgs
Marca motore: Caterpillar
Modello motore: Acert C7 370
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Numero letti singoli: 11
Numero cabine: 5
SAVARONA, a performance world cruiser, was designed by naval architect Philippe Cabon and Frank Darnet (interior) and custom built in aluminum, by the premiere French yard Construction Navale Bordeaux.
SAVARONA has been on a proper refit schedule since new. Her first in 2006, the second in 2010, and the major refit completed in 2015 when hauled at the Gino Yard in Marmaris, Turkey. Shortly before, in August 2014, she had been hauled in Palm Beach for a hull survey and inspection by Patton Marine, one of the best marine survey companies in the world.
SAVARONA has now completed an extensive refit, done by an experienced owner who is unable to do something “good enough”, it has to be done the right way. His project manager, also a marine surveyor himself, was on site for the entire project. The result is an absolutely stunning yacht that is better than new, with $1.5M invested. Not only was SAVARONA fully repainted, mast-boom-hull-superstructure, but also new 16 mm Burma teak decks and caprail was laid, with new teak added to the coachroof well. Deck hardware is all new black anodized Lewmar, interior varnishing and refurbishing with high quality fabrics, but the real story is under the floorboards and behind the cabinetry. Virtually every system has been serviced/replaced or modified, so that her planned charter activity would not have any interruptions. Her new owner has the choice of using her as a private yacht or continue with the charter operation, complete with web site.
Her twin cockpit layout is perfect for guests and crew. The center cockpit area has a rounded settee with a good size table for dining, which was just custom designed and built with an ice bucket and wired Bluetooth linked to the yacht’s stereo system. The aft steering/crew cockpit, also has comfortable rounded seating area, with steering and navigation completely separate. And as the owner needs to run his business while cruising, she has full Internet connectivity and communication from anywhere in the world.
- En route Antigua 10th March 2017.
- ETA roughly 28th March 2017.
- Staying through Antigua Race Week.
- Departing 11th May 2017 - 5-day passage to Bermuda.
- Arrival Bermuda approx. 16th May.
- Return to Mediterranean from 1st or 2nd of July 2017.
We are sailors, so any yacht we own must perform, and Savarona is a delight to sail; fast (16 knots), great feedback at the helm, tracks well with the keel down, and a smooth sea kindly motion. In 7-10 knots of breeze she will make wind speed and between 10-18 knots of breeze you’ll see 11’s and 12’s on the wind and 15+ off the wind. So she is indeed a “performance” cruiser. Our second requirement in a yacht is luxurious surroundings and accommodations; to that end Savarona is world-class. New upholstery above and below with the finest fabrics, en-suite waterfall showerheads, satellite TV, surround sound, and much more. No expense was spared during the 2015 refit. Savarona is the perfect combination of sailing performance and luxury.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- SAVARONA’s hull is of electric welded aluminium construction.
- Two watertight bulkheads forward.
- Hull and transom –Awlgrip - New 2015.
- Bottom painted 2015.
- Superstructure – Awlcraft 2000 - New 2015.
- Burma teak decks 2015, 16 mm - New 2015
- Teak caprail - New 2015.
- Teak added to coachroof - New 2015.
- Deck hatches, all flush, - New 2015.
- All deck hatches fitted with gas springs – New 2015.
Keel & Rudder:
- Twin Spade Rudders, with JP3 bearings and seals.
- Bolted molded lead keel.
- Aluminium dagger board, dropped and serviced in 2014 at Rybovich-Spencer yard in Florida, including hydraulic cylinder overhaul, new seals and pivot assembled checked.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Caterpillar Acert C7 370, 6 cylinder, 2010.
- Twin disc gear box EC200, removed and serviced by factory 2010.
- Racor fuel separator, 2010.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising speed 10 knots.
- Engine Hours: c. 1401.
- Transmission rebuilt 2010.
- Replaced all nonmetallic valves in engine compartment with metal valves as well as various modifications including sight glass on day tank, upgrade non fire retardant hoses in engine room, IP55 in garage, forced air ventilation system in garage, vented battery boxes, etc – All New 2015.
- All hydraulics rams serviced and refinished 2015.
- Air compressor for compressed air tools – New 2015.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Steering quadrants serviced 2015.
- Cutlass bearing replaced 2014.
- Max prop 3 blade Classic, 36” feathering.
- Bow Thruster, MAX Power 40 HP, R450/1, serviced 2015.
- Engine start batteries, 2009, 2 x 24V, 215 Ah Gel batteries.
- Service batteries: 24V 1000 Ah Gel batteries.
- Generator start battery: 100Ah Gel batteries
- Master breaker switches on all battery circuits
- Main engine alternator Leece Neville 175 Ah
- Battery chargers, Three Mastervolt 24V – 100A
- Genset Panda 15000i PMS, variable speed 15.5 kva, 2015, Hours: 105. - New 2015
- Genset, Onan, 22.5kW – 50 Hz, Hours: 5320.
- Shore power upgraded from single 50A circuit to two 50A circuits, doubling power for increased air conditioning.
- Shore power cable, 50A/240VAC.
- Isolation transformers on both shore power inlets
- Two Mastervolt 2500W inverters.
- RCD breaker on all 240V power circuits
- Galvanic corrosion monitor system installed 2010.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water heater, 2 x Pacific 100 liter/26 gallon each, one new in 2010.
- Water pressure accumulator tanks – New 2015.
- Watermaker, LIVOL Aqua Base 200 l/hr, serviced 2015.
- Two fuel tanks, 4000 liter capacity (529 gallons).
- 3000 litres (397 gallons) in two tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black water: 500 litres (132 gallons) in one tank, pump replaced 2010 & rebuilt 2015
- Grey water: 1000 litres (264 gallons) in one tank, pump replaced 2010 & rebuilt 2015.
- Holding tank for crew head and related pump systems added 2015.
- Grey water staging tank in galley - New 2015.
- Panel made to house new navigation instruments at chart table 2015.
- Fleet Broadband 250 sat phone and high speed internet, installed 2014.
- Inmarstat C
- B&G VHF at chart table with portable handsets at chart table & helm – New 2015
- Portable VHF’s x 3 as well as 2 x 16/6 GMDSS emergency handsets.
- Kenwood SSB.
- Icom IC-GM651 GMDSS VHF at chart table – New 2015
- Mc Murdo Smartfind GMDSS Navtex – New 2015
- B & G HYDRA Sailing and navigation instruments, including 19” Glass Helm at chart table and 16” Glass Helm at the helm, and complete H-5000 series instruments and autopilot – All New 2015.
- Radio equipment upgraded to meet requirements of Transport Malta.
- Crew mess dining table with granite insert to match galley countertops - New 2015.
- Icemaker in main salon – New 2015.
- Bosch combo washer/dryer machine – New 2015.
- Miele electric oven and induction cooktop - New 2015
- Miele dishwasher.
- Stainless steel sink and hardware – New 2015
- Granite countertops – New 2015
- Refurbished and service existing Miele full sized refrigerator and freezer 2015.
- Galley exhaust fan 240V – New 2015.
- Soft drink refrigerator in guest cockpit serviced 2015.
- Built in galley bin - New 2015.
- Crew head completely rebuilt with Corian finish and electric flush Techma toilet – New 2015
- Techma Quiet Flush toilets throughout (five) - All new 2015.
- Deck shower – New 2015
Heating & Ventilation:
- Centrifugal fan 220V in engine room.
- Domestic Air conditioning system, 84,000 BTU, including replacement of all air handlers and improved ducting – All New 2015.
- Upgraded AV system to include Sat TV and SkyBox.
- Entertainment system – New 2015:
- LED Smart TV.
- Surround Sound.
- Blue Ray DVD.
- Storage device with 500 movies.
- Intelligen satellite TV antenna.
- Zoned sound control for main salon, guest cockpit, aft cockpit or any combination of the three.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Owner’s cabin: one double bed/ensuite.
- VIP Cabin #1: one double bed/ensuite.
- Guest Cabin #2: twin beds/ensuite, with additional Pullman berth possible
- Crew Cabin #1: double bed.
- Crew Cabin #2: two bunks.
Note: 1 crew head and crew mess.
- SAVARONA’s interior has been almost completely revarnished, including crew quarters, and it looks magnificent.
- Floorboards have been refinished and are gleaming.
- All of the soft furnishings have been redone in very high end fabrics, including towels and bed linens in all of the cabins.
- The upholstery and carpet throughout is new, including all guest cabins, crew mess and crew quarters. With the owner’s and guest cabins forward, and galley/crew aft, it makes for quiet and luxurious accommodations.
- Each cabin is complete with en-suite head/shower, in marble with wood trims.
- The mahogany interior with white painted overhead panels is a classic look that never goes out of style.
- The main salon is very open and spacious, with dining to port and seating area/cocktails to stbd.
- Easily able to seat eight for dinner.
- The bar has an inbuilt fridge and ice maker.
- Nav. Area and chart table is on the port side.
- Chart locker installed beneath main salon table – New 2015.
- Protective floor coverings and seat coverings – New 2015.
- Pleated blinds renewed in all cabins including main saloon – New 2015.
- Companionway doors replaced with new louvered units with storm shutters – New 2015.
- Polycarbonate renewed on both sliding companionway hatches – New 2015
- Deck hardware, black anodized Lewmar including all blocks, tracks, cars, travelers, scuppers, pad eyes and switch plates – New 2015.
- Mast height from water: 36m.
- High modulus Carbon mast and boom, built by Petitjean Composite.
Awlcraft 2000 in 2015
- Boom hardware - New 2015.
- Cutter rig
- Lazy Jacks - New 2015.
- Harken Hydraulic genoa furler serviced 2015.
- Harken Hydraulic staysail furler serviced 2015.
- Carbon foils, dismantled and serviced 2015
- PBO standing rigging, Future Fibers: Backstay, forestay, runners, diagonals, V1’s - New 2015.
- Dock lines, halyards, sheets, running backstays, main sheet reef lines – New 2015.
- Upgraded to Carver snatch blocks for asymmetric and mainsail head – New 2015
- Winches, all Lewmar, and serviced 2015:
- 2 x 88 Hydraulic 3 speed – Genoa sheets.
- 3 x 66 hydraulic 2 speed – Halyards and reefing lines.
- 2 x 66 hydraulic 3 speed - Staysail sheets.
- 2 x 66 manual 2 speed – Runners.
- 1 x 77 hydraulic 3 speed – Main sheet.
- 1 x 50 manual 2 speed – Traveller control lines.
- All Winch buttons replaced with Harken stainless steel buttons - New 2015.
- Doyle Ice Stratius Main, staysail, jib and asy, ***DELIVERY APRIL 2016***
- Older Sails:
- Main, Doyle Stratis 40 Carbon Vectran with upgraded mainsail battens to C-tech carbon in 2015.
- Jib, North, Dacron 13.8 oz.
- Code Zero, North Aramid 100-70.
- Gennaker, North Norlon 2.5/1.5 oz.
- Staysail, Doyle Stratis 35 Carbon Vectran, 2010.
- Custom carbon flag pole – New 2015.
- Custom varnished teak guest table with built in ice bucket holder and Bluetooth system – All new 2015.
- Hydraulic retracting passerelle, OPACMARE, serviced incl. new hydraulic hoses 2015.
- Swim ladder.
- Deck wash system.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar 4000 hydraulic windlass, serviced 2015.
- Bruce anchor, 170 lbs (80 kg), galvanized 2010 with 120 m chain (14 mm diameter).
- Anchor locker lids fitted with gas springs 2015.
- Fenders x 10 inflatable type by Mega Fender – New 2015.
- Fender covers x 8 - for all but storm fenders – New 2015.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Storm boards for all deck hatches – New 2015.
- Dodgers, biminis, sun awning, sail cover, mast boot and transom curtain – All new 2015.
Tender & Outboard:
- Transom modified to accommodate Williams 385 jet tender in garage and installed pneumatic door seal with automatic run compressor – New 2015
- Williams jet tender 385 (2011 model) as new.
- Updated safety equipment as per the requirements of Transportation Malta.
- Two 6 man liferafts – 1 x new 2015
- 360 deg. Security camera.
- 406 EPIRB, SART – New 2015
- Life Jackets x 10.
- MOB recovery modules – Automatic inflatable – New 2015
- Life slings – New 2015
- Pyrotechnic throw line – New 2015
- Buoyant smoke flair with light – As required by code – New 2015
- Distress flares – As required by code – New 2015
- Bilge alarm system – New 2015
- 2 x Safes, Captain’s cabin and owner’s cabin – New 2015
- Sea water fire suppression in bow and transom.
- Sprinkler system in garage – New 2015
- Installed fire alarm sensors throughout the yacht, garage door sensor, hydrocarbon sensor in garage – All New 2015
- Fire extinguishers as required by code.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.