"BIJOU DE LA MER" is a true jewel. This proven cruiser is a shining example of safety and stability with uncompromised comfort and style.
The popular Island Packet 420 model features 2 staterooms and 2 heads, a roomy and bright salon and galley and all the storage needed for the exciting journeys ahead!
She is available for co-op to a licensed yacht brokers. Give us a call to arrange a showing.
Call Darrell or Leslie Allen at (619)609-1861 to schedule your showing.
Please contact Darrell Allen at 619-523-8000
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
BIJOU DE LA MER
Costruttore: Island Packet
Designer: Bob Johnson
Bandiera della barca: United States
Chiglia: Chiglia piana
Tipo di carena: Dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 44 ft 7 in
Larghezza: 14 ft 3 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 37 ft 4 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 30000 lbs A Vuoto
Zavorra: 12000 lbs
Potenza totale: 75 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Modello motore: 4JH3TBE
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1260
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 75 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: Alluminio (250 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: Alluminio (160 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: Alluminio (60 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 1
Numero letti doppi: 3
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 2
Impianto elettrico: 12V
Salpa ancore elettrico
Yanmar 75HP with 1260 hours
An innovative blend of liveaboard comfort and practical cruising features is evidenced throughout. Varnished teak, premium designer fabrics, well placed light fixtures and handrails, numerous opening ports, and dorade deck vents make the entire interior airy and attractive. Large private head adjoins the master stateroom forward. The generously sized island berth is offset from the hull providing easy access from both sides. Drawers, cabinets, storage bins and a deep hanging locker provide ample space for personal gear. A dressing seat adds further convenience. Next aft the main salon is equally suited for social gatherings, off watch retreats, or gourmet dining. The hinged table may be secured against the bulkhead mounted bottle and glass rack or easily lowered to make a large dining area. An exceptional amount of interior stowage is available in the salon as elsewhere in the yacht. The starboard settee pulls out to provide a double berth. The navigation table with swing-out seat should please the most ardent navigator. A storage tray is provided under the large hinged tabletop with a locker under and outboard of the table. The galley, immediately to the starboard side of the companionway is easily accessible to the cockpit and the main salon and features numerous convenience details for the cruising sailor. Aft head can be entered from either the main salon or through a door in the aft cabin. The aft cabin has private access from the companionway area and features a big Pullman-style berth, large cedar-lined hanging locker and a generous bureau.
- (15) Opening ports w/screens
- (8) Deck hatches
- (3) Dorades
- Ultraleather in main salon
- Teak cabinetry throughout
- Teak & Holly sole in salon and staterooms
- Custom teak seat in forward shower
- Owners hanging locker with custom box for head vent hose
- Up graded White/Red interior lights
- Two 12V fans
A generous wrap-around counter provides ample work space for food preparation while numerous drawers, lockers and cabinets offer abundant space for provisioning. A LPG stove and oven along with microwave oven, deep stainless steel sinks and slide out trash receptacle all make for pleasurable time spent in the galley. The well insulated refer/freezer features a double gasketed push button lid that opens on a gas strut.
- Gimballed 3-burner LPG stove w/oven
- Technautics 12V holding plate refrigeration system
- Filtered fresh water faucet
- Double stainless steel sink
- Roll-away trash bin
- Newer Simrad HD Radar Antenna with two 8" Simrad Color plotter/radar displays, one at helm and one at Navigation station
- GPS Antenna
- B & G autopilot
- B & G wind
- B & G Depth/speed/log/temp
- Newer Icom M-504 VHF radio w/hailer horn and RAM mic at helm
- Newer Kenwood stereo
- 2 Bose waterproof stereo speakers in cockpit
- 2 Energy stereo speakers in main salon
- Navigation Instrument Area redone in Teak
- Toshiba TV with DVD
- (6) 12V AGM house batteries, A total of 590 Amp hours, 2-Group 31's newer, 1-Group 29 newer
- (1) 12V AGM dedicated engine start battery.
- Momentary parallel switch
- Dual A-C 30 amp dockside power systems
- Charles 5000 series converter/charger
- Zantrex 2500 watt Inverter.
Deck & Hull
The 420 deck and cockpit offers a recessed foredeck with bulwarks, integral bow platform with 2 SeaSafe anchor rollers, welded mast rails and premium two-tone slip resistant surfaces. The cockpit offers contoured seats that accommodate a large crew or invite stretching out. The console mounted helm features rack and pinion steering providing a combination of reliability and strength. Cockpit convenience features abound with a console mounted folding table, built-in insulated beverage locker, two large seat lockers, hand held shower, sugar-scoop transom, deep swim ladder, and a stern rail with central gate.
- Custom offshore dodger w/stainless safety hand rail
- Lewmar Sprint 1500 electric anchor windlass w/reverse & cockpit remote
- 45lb CQR anchor w/275' 5/16" hi-tensile anchor chain
- Double SeaSafe anchor rollers
- Leather wheel cover
- Cockpit cushions
- Hand held personal shower in cockpit
- Console mounted folding table
- Zodiac six person Emergency Life raft with hydrostatic release mounted on deck.-Needs Certification
- Teak cockpit table with 2 fold out leaves.
- Custom cockpit light over table
- Teak Rail Mounted Outboard motor storage mount.
- Mast mounted Whisker pole
- Deck Mast color repainted
- Kato Davits
- Newer Roll-up 10.5' Zodiac dinghy with Honda 2 HP Outboard
- Stern Rail Seats
- Hard SS rails from stern rails to boarding gate
- LED Deck light
- All deck fittings removed, caulked and re-installed
- Magma Catalina BBQ
- Side Power bow thruster
- Vari- Prop 4 blade feathering and reversing propeller.
- All head hoses new
- Two 12V Fans
- Electric macerator pump w/valves for overboard discharge
- 11 gallon water heater
Sails & Rigging
Island Packet's long term commitment to the cutter rig is due to its versatility, ease of use and excellent performance over a wide range of wind and sea conditions.
- Newer Roller furling main for in-mast system
- Roller furling jib & staysail, Canvas sun shades replaced
- Hoyt rigid boom for staysail - self tending/self vanging
- Red and white Genneker with sock.
- Extendable Whisker Pole with track on forward side of mast.
Owners personal property
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.