Bristol 2001 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer with Cat 3126TA diesels (350hp) w/ tender. The 38 Sundancer is one of Sea Ray's most popular sport cruiser with the most versatile layouts in the 38 ft. range. The expansive interior features two staterooms on opposite ends of the boat with a divider door forward giving privacy to owner & guests. She ideal for extended weekend getaways or a short sunset cruise.
* Upgraded Cat 3126 diesels
* Central Vac.
* Spot light
* Cockpit refrigerator
* Head w/ macerator & interlock
Owner installed options & upgrades:
* 5/16: New Raymarine A127 multifunction 12.1" color display w/ navionics gold chart card
* 5/16: New Raymarine A75 7" multifunction display/ slave to A127
* 5/16 New Raymarine ED18D digital radar
* 5/13 New Raymarine evolution autopilot
* Icom VHF
* Back up camera
* Fusion stereo w/ 5 subwoofers, WIFI for iphone/android w/ blue tooth
* 9/14: New camper canvas w/ U zips front panels
* 9/14: New Stainless steel Vitrifrigo Ref/ freezer in galley
* Full camper canvas
* 7.6 KW diesel gen. (1173 hours)
* 2014 Saturn 8.5' inflatable tender w/ 2.5 hp Suzuki 4 stroke
She is definite must see to appreciate , even if you are looking at newer 38 Sundancers, you owe it to yourself to see this one before you buy.
Please call listing broker Jeremy Bradshaw 941-376-3345 or Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org. Showing by appointment only
* New bottom job 5/16 ( seahawk tropikote)
* 6/16 1000 hour service on Cats: (performed by Cat master mechanic)-both aftercoolers replaced, oil samples tested good, valve adjustment , filters & fluid change
* 6/16 Annual service on diesel gen
* 5/16 air conditioning serviced & all lines cleaned
* 5/15 annual service on Cats & gen, oil samples tested good
* Oil samples available for last 5 years all tested good.
* 9-16 Professional detail
* 9/16 6 new Agm batteries & new pronautic battery charger & BMV battery monitor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1485 S. Tamiami Trl
Venice, FL 34285